Beauty is Pain

-Gender swap au
-Tony is anorexic.

Before continueing, know that anorexia is very serious, and if you or someone you know is dealing with it, make sure tell someone and get them or yourself help. I love you all very dearly and would honestly hate to know that you or someone you know is having to go through this. Just know you are loved <3

Stephen is Stephanie

Tony is Tonya

Everyone else should be easy to find out(hopefully), but just in case, I'll put who they're supposed to be at the end.

Also, I was really lazy so, sorry for any spelling mistakes :/

Stephanie's P.O.V.

I turn away from the sun which is burning my eyes. It's too late though, I'm already awake enough to the point where I won't be able to sleep again.

So, I open my eyes. Thea's still asleep, thank goodness. She's been looking... Sickly. I inspect her back, which is barely exposed because she always insisted of wearing only a bra for a top as pajamas. She's so tiny, her spine is easily visible and is poking through her skin.

I move my hair out of my face and get out of bed, going to the bathroom. I started my morning routine.

Shower.
Dry.
Dress.
These don't look right.
Re-dress.
Re-dress one more time.
Teeth.
Hair.
Tiny bit of makeup.
Perfume.

And I'm ready for the day.

I walk out of the bathroom to see that T is still asleep.

I smile, happy that she's at least resting.

I walk into the kitchen where most of our friends are collected, cooking themselves breakfast or coffee.

"Hey Steph," Nathan smiles, "Where's Tonya?"

"Still asleep." I say.

Briana hands me a cup of coffee as and chuckles, "Of course she is."

I look around, "Hey, where's Thea?"

"Oh, she went back to Asgard, she said she thinks Lori must've run off there." Briana shrugs.

Stella stares me down, of course.

"Can I help you, Stella?" I ask saltily.

"You should be letting Tonya sleep this late. She has work to do, youre holding her back!"

I roll my eyes, "Just... Shut up already."

She does the exact opposite and continues to ramble on how she'd be a better match for T. I eventually grow tired of it and walk out into the living room.

Patty, who I forgot was visiting for the weekend, Samantha, Becky and Claire are all playing a game on the tv. Yelling and shouting about betrayal and truces.

I watch them for a while. It's very intresting, givin the fact that all of them are letting Patty win. Everyone knows they have a soft spot for her. We all do.

Eventually everyone collects in here, watching or talking.

Briana sits next to me. We talk for a while until she notices how I've lost intrest.

"Hey, Steph, you okay?"

I look at her and put on a fake smile, "Yeah."

My voice breaks and im starting to cry.

"No!"

I fall into her arms and hug her. I just sob as I can feel everyone's eye's on me.

"Game over!" The stupid game announces.