Truth or Truth

The Avengers were relaxing, having a nice, messy, dinner. They had ordered in mexican, Bruce and Scott's idea, and were loving it.

The team had started playing "Truth or Truth", where they asked eachother questiong.

"It will be a bonding expeirience" Thor says, trying to convince Stephen to join in.

"Uhh, no." Stephen responds, "I only let you things about me that I want you to know about me."

"Please?" Peter begs

Stephen avoids eye contact, knowing well enough the kid was using his puppy eyes, one of Stephen's only weaknesses. Heck, the kid himself was one of his weaknesses.

"C'mon Stephen," Nat says, "You never want to hang out with us."

"I'm sorry, but for good reason. I'm busy protecting the universe." Stephen explains.

"We know! So, just this once, play with us?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah, Stephen, just this once?" Tony says.

He looked at Tony, who was sat across from him.

The two had a secret relashionship for a while now. When Stephen goes for a while and comes back, he never knows if Tony had told the group about them.

Stephen was okay about telling others about the relationship, he just wanted Tony to announce it. They were Tony's friends, and yes, while Stephen had befriended some in the group, he still felt not completely apart of it.

"Fine."

He'd forgotten, Tony was his biggest weaknesses.

They'd continue, asking dumb questions and every now and then a more intimate question. Somehow they had gotten to food questions, like, what's the biggest thing you ever eaten, or how fast can you eat this or that.

Everyone of those kind of questions, Tony would stare at Stephen.

What's the biggest thing you've ever eaten?

How fast have you ever eaten...

Stephen started having trouble making eye contact with Tony. He knew what was going through his head.

"Okay, Tony, what's the hottest thing you've ever eaten?" Nat asks.

Tony smirks, "That's easy." He looks up at Stephen and gives a subtle nod to him.

Everyone turns and looks at Stephen.

"Oh.. Oh god." Rhodes exclaims, "Oh god, Tony, please tell me.. That means you two-- Eww!"

"Woah- you guys did it!" Clint yells.

Tony tries his best not laugh while Steohen tries his best to hide his red face.

"Oh c'mon, grow up Clint." Nat says.

"Grow up? I just found out two of my friends had a one night stand!" Clint says.

"No, no we didn't have a one night stand!" Stephen says frantically.

"Well we did, and then we had another one. So now we're together." Tony corrects.

"W-wait, so you two are a thing?" Steve asks.

"Yeah, that's what I just said, Rogers." Tony says.

"Sorry, I'm just... Surprised I guess. You guys act like you hate eachother.
Yeah.. I still can't see it.
Well, kinda. Yeah, I can see it.
Oh no, now it's all I see!" Peter yells.

Everyone looks at the kid.

"Anyway, yeah, me and Steph are dating. Sorry if upsets any of you, but it's happening." Tony says.

"Tony, no one is upset. Just... Surprised." Bruce says.

Everyone agrees.

"Well..." Tony looks at me, "We apreaciate you're support."

"Yeah. I just wasn't expecting for Tony to tell you guys tonight. Especially like that." Stephen admits.

"Neither were we." Nat says.

"Damn, this has been an eventful diner." Bucky states.

"Damn right." Steve says.

"Damn it, I dropped my taco." Scott exclaims.

"Damn, this is getting annoying." Nat says.

"Damn, what'cha gonna do about it?" Clint asks.

"Damn, I don't know." Nat tells him.

"Damn, that sucks for you." Clint responds.

"Damn, I could always shut you up." Nat says.

"Damn, I actually believe that." Clint says.

"Damn, I win." Nat shrugs casually.

"Damn, I lose." Clint shrugs too.

Everyone just stares at them before turning back.

"Okay then.. See you guys tomorrow"

Everyone eventualy leaves until it's just Stephen and Tony.

"Well... That happened." Tony says.

"Yup." Stephen responds

"So uh.. What now?" Tony asks

"Wanna go lay down and rest for a bit?" Stephen offers.

"Yeah." Tonys answers.

"And I mean it! I really do just want to sleep!"

"Okay! Okay! We'll sleep after!" Tony says.

"Thank you.. Wait! No!"

-=+=-

Date Posted: August 19th, 2019

Sorry for not update in over a week. I logged out of Wattpad and forgot my password. It wasn't till the other day that I had finally found one of my notes that actually had my password on it. I wrote this as soon as I could so I had something to post.

Small life update: School started again for me this past week.

I really don't deserve all your votes and reads and beautiful comments.
I don't deserve any of you, really.