Proposing

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Tony, you're incredible. Also a jerk, but that's part of why you're incredible. I mean, you're the reason why I wake up, why I breath, why I live."

I can't imagine a world where I wake up, and I'm alone in my bed. Or a world where you you don't exist anymore, and I'm glad that we're in this universe. This universe where we're together. And I want to spend all our time together.

So Tony, I ask you, will you be my husband?"

Tony stands there in shock, looking at his boyfriend, who's down on one knee, and holding a ring.

"Tony? What do you say?" Stephen asks nervously.

"Well.." Tony says, suddenly getting on one of his knees too.

"Stephen Strange, you are the love of my life." Tony reaches out of his back pocket, grabbing a ring out of nowhere.

The two suddenly smile goofily, realizing that both of them had planned a proposal.

"You, you are the light of my life, and words can't describe how much you mean to me. I think of you, all the time and if you weren't in my life, who knows where I'd be. Probably dead. Stephen, I know, you are the one for me. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Oh, and yes, by the way." Tony chuckles.

"Well, unfortunately, I have to decline yours, due to unforseen events." Stephen chuckles.

"Oh, oh yeah?" Tony chuckles too.

"Yeah, I'm busy that day." Stephen says.

"Doing what?" Tony laughs.

"I'll be to busy marrying you."

After their fit of giggles, they kiss. But it doesn't last because they keep laughing.

"I can't believe you copied my idea." Tony says.

"Well, you're the copier, because I've been planning this for a long time." Stephen says.

"Well, so have I. And you totally copied me, and you obviously used your magic to read my mind." Tony smiles.

"Think whatever you want crazy cakes. Just know I did it first so I win." Stephen kisses him.

"Well, actually I'm the winner, cause I get to marry you." Tony laughs.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--=+=-

Hiya,

This was really short, but I posted anyway because I don't think it really needed anything extra.

Bye lovelies!

<3