11

Chapter 11 Survivors

  Zhu Biao relied on his sister, Zhu Xiaoli, who was the proprietress of the water plant. He was not educated and skillful, and he also mixed up a procurement plan in the cafeteria, deducting some oil and water from time to time, and his small days were quite moist.

  When the end of the world came, he happened to be idle, strolling in the cafeteria, wondering where he could deduct a small amount of money for him to go out for a while.

  Never imagined that the violent storm would be caught off guard. He and a group of staff were trapped in this small canteen. At first, everyone cared about his identity, and all food and drink were close to him, but he didn't suffer much.

  Since he always wants to deduct a small amount of money, the food in the canteen is only the amount of the staff of the water plant for two or three days. No matter how economical is, it is about to be exhausted visible to the naked eye. Just when everyone's careful thoughts became alive, the storm stopped.

  Everyone thought that this catastrophe had passed, and they were all beaming. Never thought that there were more terrifying cannibal monsters outside the canteen, and forced everyone who had just walked out of the canteen back.

  The people hiding in the cafeteria saw less and less food, becoming irritable and anxious. The ugly side of human nature was gradually exposed, and no one remembered Zhu Biao's identity anymore. This is the end of the world, who cares whether you are a relative of the factory manager or not, living alive is the true cry of everyone's heart.

  Zhu Biao was not a good friend at first, and offended many people. No, Zhang Hao, a cook who had been treated several times by him, jumped out first, cursing and questioning, he must be close to him for whatever reason he eats, and the others can only eat what he has left. However, he is Zhu Biao's opponent. Zhu Biao has been on the road since he was young. He can't even count the big and small fights he has fought.

  Zhang Hao was directly embarrassed by Zhu Biaobai's knife going in and out of the red knife, stabbing it through. Zhu Biao told him with brutal actions, and also told everyone what Lao Tzu was relying on. Since then, everyone's careful thoughts have gone out again, and they dared not speak.

  Some thoughtful people began to slap on the horse, calling him "the boss", Zhu Biao also rightly became the head of this group of people, controlling the distribution of food. The subordinates who were close to him would naturally get more food, while for others, the food they got was enough to sustain their lives, and then there was no more food.

  Lausanne's father was a driver in the factory. He died on the spot in a traffic accident during a long-distance transportation. In order to take care of their widows and orphans, the factory arranged housing in the family yard, and also arranged a leisure job for Lausanne's mother in the cafeteria.

  Lausanne and his mother have also been trapped in the cafeteria for a long time. At first they were half full with the food they were given, but gradually there was nothing.

  Lausanne was hungry and couldn't bear it. Taking advantage of the adults not paying attention, she crawled out of the dog hole where she and her little friend peek-a-boo, and hid all the way, but also touched the kiosk of the family yard and stole a lot of snacks. .

  She and her mother survived so hard. At first everyone was busy to please Zhu Biao, but no one noticed them. But later, as the food became less and less, their mother and daughter became eye-catching.

  One night, she was crawling in from the dog hole while holding the instant noodles that she had finally gotten, and she was caught by Zhu Biao and his men.

  They didn't embarrass Lausanne, they even forced her to use her mother's life to threaten her to get more food. Lausanne is small and can only bring back a small amount of food every time.

  But slowly, those monsters became smarter and smarter, and she spent more time every time she went out.

  Once, she was almost caught by the monsters. Fortunately, she was clever and hid in the wooden cabinet of the commissary. She waited and fell asleep. When she woke up, she didn't know how long it had passed.

  Looking outside, there were no monsters anymore. She hurried back to the canteen with a few packets of instant noodles, but did not see her mother waiting for her by the dog hole. The people in the cafeteria said that her mother saw that she didn't come back too late, so she went out to look for her.

  She put down the instant noodles, and hurriedly crawled out of the dog hole, looking for her mother in hiding. Finally, she saw a bloody arm at the door of the family courtyard. On the arm was the pink sleeve that her mother often wore, and on it was the little duck that she had painted in a prank.

  As for what happened that day, no one except Lausanne knew.

  Lausanne returned to the cafeteria again, still drilling a dog hole to get food for everyone. Everyone thought she was a child and didn't understand anything. He didn't care, still coaxing her with good words.

  Finally, Lausanne found sleeping pills in the drawer of the auntie in the concession store. The little fat man in the auntie's house had been playing with her since childhood, and often boasted that her mother had a kind of medicine, and after taking it, he could sleep like a dead pig.

  She was curious and encouraged Little Fatty to steal it out and show him. Later, Little Fatty was discovered by his mother and confessed to her. The two of them were picked up and slipped to the corner of the penalty station. Since then, she has also remembered the medicine. Called sleeping pills.

  She secretly crushed the sleeping pills into powder and put them in the bottled water that everyone drinks every day. Sure enough, everyone slept like a dead pig that night. She was still worried, and turned on all the gas tanks in the canteen.

  This is what my mother told her before. Children can't turn the gas tank switch casually. If they forget to turn it off, everyone will be poisoned and suffocated in the house.

  That night, she crawled out of the dog's hole and hid secretly for a long time outside, both nervous and excited. Finally, I was still worried, and came back sneakily.

  This story was told by the drunk Lausanne many years later to Wang Yiyi.