93

Chapter 93

  Seeing Gao Ren leading his superpower team just left, it was very clean.

  Wang Yiyi all began to wonder if he was really careless. This Zhao Wen didn't show any footwork until he left the hope base, let alone show that there was nothing wrong with him.

  "You gave them a mutant wolf?" Wang Yiyi looked at Xu Qing in surprise. When did Xu Qing be so generous.

Xu Qing shook his head triumphantly, "No, no, no, it's not a gift, but sold them a mutant wolf! They paid fifty crystal nuclei!"

  Could it be that Zhao Wen was just to spy on mutant wolves in the village that night, but that shouldn't be going to the vegetable shed. Even if you make a mistake, you should quit soon.

  Now everything is recovering, and there is a lot of green everywhere, and there shouldn't be much eye-catching place in this vegetable greenhouse. If it was before the spring, it might have attracted the caring people, but now there is no need for it.

  What Wang Yiyi didn't expect was that the vegetable greenhouse was really a treasure in the eyes of outsiders, and it really made some people think about it.

  Because I hope that every household in the base will have plenty of green clay, and the villagers are also used to sowing green clay. So until now, everyone hasn't noticed that it is still impossible to sow in this spring.

  Although there are all kinds of plants on the ground outside, they all survived the survival of the fittest by nature. They have mutated and are no longer ordinary plants in people's impression.

  It's just that the level of those plants is still too low, and there are small shoots suppressing them. People nowadays have not noticed any difference.

  I hope that the villagers in the base have never been to other bases and don't know anything about other bases. It's just a mindset that the base established by the government is definitely much better than the small village of my own.

  Therefore, it is hoped that the villagers in the base will live their own lives as usual, without deliberately covering up.

  Little did they know how shocking and enviable all this was in the eyes of the Gaoren team. Although the base in City H also has a supply of vegetables, it is not only expensive but also in short supply. Wherever there is such a surplus as the Hope Base, every household can raise some poultry.

  Zhang Heng saw all this in his eyes, but he didn't want to stop it either. He knew that the hope base could not be hidden, and sooner or later he would attract the attention of other bases. Isn't there a suspicious Zhao Wen right now? Zhang Heng always felt that Zhao Wen could not be separated from the laboratory in the H city base.

  Zhang Heng thought that sooner or later he would meet the group of people in the laboratory. Instead of hiding, it would be better to put everything on the surface and wait for the group to come and snare.

  He is no longer the Zhang Heng of his previous life. In this life, he has a complete family and is about to be a father. He must solve all the troubles before the baby is born, and let the baby come into this world safely.

  ...

  Xu Qing didn't care about Wang Yiyi's meditation. He said to himself, "This time the business is not a loss. They have stayed with us for less than a week, and we have earned more than two hundred crystal nuclei. ."

  As Xu Qing said, she figured out how to earn more crystal nuclei, "Sister Yiyi, do you think we can build a trading market outside the village to circulate crystal nuclei as currency?"

  "That's a good idea for you, but now it's the end of the world, where are there any shadows!" Wang Yiyi stroked his forehead one by one, and said helplessly.

  Xu Qing also felt that he took it for granted. The main reason was that the crystal nucleus was too simple this time, and the superpowers in the village were in short supply of crystal nuclei, which made him forget the actual situation in the end times. "Yes, although The village is quite wealthy, but helplessly this is the end of the world, where are there people jumping everywhere!"

  Xu Qing shook his head. Just as he was about to throw this idea aside, Zhang Heng next to him spoke.

  "It's okay, get ready first, people will come soon, and our village will be lively!"

  "People? Where are they?" Wang Yiyi and Xu Qing asked in unison, their faces full of surprise.

  "Our village was unknown before, but after Gaoren and the others go back, it will change! Get ready, the quiet days are running out!" Zhang Heng replied with a certain degree of confidence.

  Immediately afterwards, Zhang Heng said, "The base will definitely be a mixed bag. You have to prepare in advance so as not to outweigh the gains!"

  "Don't worry, it's a big deal to stop them from entering the village, and keep them all out of the village!" Xu Qing was very optimistic, and set about making arrangements right now.

  Seeing that Xu Qing was busy working on his own, Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng also went to their own courtyard.

  Wang Yi looked at Zhang Heng frowning and worried, and couldn't help but feel relieved, "There is also Xiao Ya, even if there are more people, Xiao Ya can protect the whole village!"

  "Furthermore, our two ability levels are not low, in any case, there is no problem with self-protection!"

  Wang Yiyi thought of the H City Base Laboratory that Zhang Heng had mentioned to her before. She remembered that Zhang Heng had told him that there was an extremely abnormal doctor in it, not only catching mutant beasts for research, but also not even supernatural beings. Let it go.

  The more rare the abilities, the more curious the doctor is. It is said that many abilities have been caught in his laboratory and made various experiments.

  And that doctor did have some abilities, he extracted a lot of useful substances from mutant beasts and supernatural beings, and made various advanced potions and weapons.

  Many high-level officials who benefited from the base turned a blind eye to the doctor's laboratory. Therefore, the doctor became more confident, and more and more supernaturalists were secretly sent into his underground laboratory.

  Wang Yiyi knew that Zhang Heng had been worried that his dark powers were too rare and would attract the coveting of the abnormal doctor, and he was even more afraid that he and his baby would be secretly captured by the group of people and sent into the laboratory.

  Zhang Heng hugged the little Nizi in his arms, he was indeed a little flustered and scared.

  He didn't tell Wang Yiyi everything. In fact, the laboratory was even more terrifying than Wang Yiyi knew.

  That doctor is not just studying mutant beasts and supernatural beings, and the medicines and weapons he invented are not all beneficial to humans. Most of the medicines are used to control his experimental body and satisfy his follow-up. Research.

  What even the base high-level officials didn't know was that this doctor was more obsessed with zombies, and was even more curious about the toxins on zombies.

  He extracted a lot of zombie agents and injected them into different supernatural beings and mutant beasts, creating one after another inhuman and non-zombie monsters.

  These monsters are called experimental subjects by the people in the laboratory. They are all marked and locked in the glass room at the bottom of the laboratory. They are filled with various instruments, and there are special personnel watching them. And it records the experimental data, and Lolo in the previous life is the experimental body No. 1 in the laboratory.