65

Chapter 65

  "No, it's still dark outside! Zhang Heng told us not to run around!" Wang Yi didn't lift his head, and denied his mother's suggestion without thinking.

  But at this time, in the county hospital less than a few hundred meters away from Wang Yiyi and the others, Zhang Heng really encountered a thorny trouble.

  Zhang Heng promised that Wang Yiyi and the others would never go to the hospital again, but when he arrived at the hospital, it was still too late. Before he could stand firmly, the monkey told him that Wang Tao and Uncle Wang had been in the hospital for inspection.

  Zhang Heng became anxious as soon as he heard it, and told the monkeys where Wang Yiyi and the others were, and rushed into the hospital in a hurry.

  The hospital at night was more ghastly than during the day, and a chill spread from the soles of the feet to the whole body. Zhang Heng thought to himself that if Wang Yiyi, a little girl, was here, he would be scared again and then subconsciously hugged his arm.

  They have already walked to the lobby of the outpatient department, and still haven't seen Uncle Wang and the others. Zhang Heng is holding a flashlight, "Uncle Wang, Tao Wang, are you here?"

  However, after waiting for a long time, no one answered. Instead, the baby crying he heard during the day appeared again, "Wow, wow, wow..."

  It seemed that Longtanhuxue had to take a trip too. Zhang Heng became vigilant and followed the voice slowly to the obstetrics and gynecology department at the back.

  The glass door of the obstetrics and gynecology department is not as fragmented as the outside door, it is still intact, and there is no trace of damage. As soon as I got here, the baby's cry was gone. The sound seemed to be to draw Zhang Heng here.

  The beam of the flashlight passed through the glass door, which I thought would bring a moment of light to the dark obstetrics and gynecology department. Unexpectedly, there was a lot of fog inside, and it was so white that Zhang Heng couldn't really see anything.

  But at this time Zhang Heng firmly believes that the source of all weirdness must be the baby in the obstetrics and gynecology department. Including thick fog rising outside for no reason, and getting colder and colder weather.

  Zhang Heng tried to use his mental power to go in and investigate, but his mental power actually failed. This was the first failure of his mental power ability, and the feedback to him was hazy, just like a black and white TV with no signal suddenly, white flowers.

  Zhang Heng took a deep breath, "Uncle Wang and Wang Tao are inside, you must go in!". He firmly pushed open the door of the obstetrics and gynecology department, and the moment the door opened, he knew what kind of fog was in the white, all of it was silk.

  How many filaments are needed to create the effect of white mist? Did he enter the spider-like silk hole? Zhang Heng took the flashlight and tried to see the truth, but it was of no use.

  Zhang Heng really didn't have much patience anymore, a tongue of flame shot towards the dense filaments, and finally the surrounding area was much wider, and his vision became wider. At this moment, Zhang Heng also saw countless large and small white cocoons. Didn't he come to the silkworm hole of the spider spirit, he came to the silkworm site?

  Zhang Heng shone it with a flashlight, and the tops of these cocoons were cracked, just as if a silkworm broke into a moth. I shined the light inside the cocoon again, and all the bones caught my eyes. This is the cocoon that broke into the cocoon and turned into a moth. This is clearly the cage that traps the prey.

  Zhang Heng flashed a torch and looked over the cocoons one by one, and finally found a well-wrapped white cocoon in the innermost part, probably an adult tall white cocoon, "Uncle, Wang Tao, is that you?"

  As Zhang Heng spoke, he took out the knife he was carrying and struck it towards the cocoon, which was quite firm. In the end, he had to use the power of the fire element to slowly open the cocoon.

  The moment the cocoon opened, Wang Tao and Uncle Wang rolled out of it, breathing in fresh air. Fortunately, it's all inside, and it's all intact.

  Zhang Heng's tense nerves relaxed a little, and he held the weakened two people, "Are you okay?"

  "It's okay, just almost suffocated!" Dad patted his chest and followed his breath.

  "Brother Heng, I'm fine! Let's find a way to get out of this ghost place!" Wang Tao quickly stood up following Zhang Heng's strength.

  Zhang Heng saw that neither of them was okay, and without hesitation, he flashed a flashlight and walked to the door. But after walking for a long time, except for the silkworm cocoons, the door was never found.

  "It's over, we've been spinning around!" Wang Tao was a little anxious. When he saw the filaments and cocoons next to him, he felt a sense of suffocation for no reason.

  He and Uncle Wang were planning to go to the hospital to see if Wang Yiyi and the others did not come, or if they had already collected the medicine and left. As a result, when they saw the empty pharmacy preparing to go out, they heard the faint cry of the baby.

  I blame him. Uncle Wang said that the sound of the night was weird, and he insisted on coming over and taking a look. Uncle Wang also came with him because he was worried about him. As a result, as soon as the two opened the glass door, they were wrapped tightly by the white filaments, almost suffocating to death.

  "Blame me, I shouldn't insist on coming over and take a look!" Wang Tao was full of regret, with a look of guilt on his face.

  Zhang Heng glanced at him, "Take away your ghostly appearance. If you want to be guilty, wait until you go out and then feel guilty." Zhang Heng looked at the almost identical white cocoons around him, and the white silk all around him. I really couldn't tell the direction for a while.

  Wang Tao was so frightened by Zhang Heng's solemn tone that he did not dare to speak any more, but silently observed the surroundings. Dad looked at the situation in front of him, thinking that fortunately his wife and girl-in-law did not come, otherwise it would be really dangerous.

  "Brother Heng, why don't we make a mark on these cocoons, they all look exactly the same, and I don't know if they have been here before!" Dad looked at the almost identical cocoons with a headache.

  "Set it on fire, burn a road directly!" Zhang Heng thought for a while and said decisively.

  Dad listened to Zhang Heng's words and expressed his worries, "It's good, but I don't know if this place is closed, and whether we will be suffocated in it!"

  "I can't worry about that much, this method is more direct. I am a little worried about Yiyi and Aunt Wang. When I came in, it was very strange outside, with heavy fog and low temperature!" Zhang Heng didn't know why, and felt seven in his heart. Those who are up and down always feel uneasy.

  When my father heard that his wife and daughter were also in danger, he still cared about his own safety, and he wished he could get out immediately, "Okay, let's use fire, we will make a quick fight!"