17

Chapter 17 Rules

  Before I got closer, I saw the two aunts squabbling and forming a ball from a distance.

  "Wang Guixiang, why are you so thick-skinned, it is because of you that the village chief has gone so unclearly. This person has just left and just entered the land for safety, you brought your maiden brother to worry about this batch of supplies again. !"

  A relative at the village chief's house pointed angrily at the men who were moving supplies, and couldn't help cursing.

  "You have to speak responsibly. What is called because of me? I pushed the village chief, or I jumped in and didn't follow the rules!" Wang Guixiang didn't back down, and fought back confidently.

  Another woman, looking at the excuse, immediately got on with angrily, grabbing Wang Guixiang's hair and tearing it apart. But when Wang Yiyi and the others arrived, the two fat aunts had already rolled on the ground, grabbing each other's hair, and neither of them would let go.

  "Damn, the materials that I have worked so hard to get back are not cheap for you from the villagers!" The monkey looked at the men who moved the materials and became angry, and gathered their spiritual strength, and put them on the tractor. They were all put in the space, and even their tractors weren't let go.

  Turning around again, I didn't do anything, I kept collecting the materials from the abandoned house one by one into the space, "One by one, don't be stupid, hurry up and help. Help my grandson!" I didn't forget to call Wang one by one to help quickly.

  As soon as Wang Yi heard what the monkey said, he didn't have time to think about it, so he waved his big hand and collected the monkey's unfinished supplies into the open space in the space farm.

  The group of big guys saw that the materials they got in hand were gone for no reason, and they were dazzled by anger for a while. They actually wanted to take advantage of the crowd and want to learn a lesson.

  When my mother saw that these people were going to bully their precious girls, they weren't vegetarians. She immediately gathered her spiritual power and released the wind powers that had just been promoted. The wind in her hands immediately turned into a wind blade and turned towards the head of the man headed. scrape.

  The man saw the wind blades approaching him, and he was so frightened that he didn't dare to move. Immediately afterwards, I only felt a cold head, and countless strands of hair drifted past my eyes. Before I got back to my senses, I heard laughter from the crowd.

  "Mom, it's not the same for you to advance to the second level. You can save money on washing and blowing! This sleek marinated egg shape is very good, why don't you shave your eyebrows?" Wang Yiyi Joked at his mother.

  "I'm thinking, it's not that the eyebrows are close to the eyes, and the hands are not sure about the head. What if the eyes are also dug out, or let's practice with him!" My mother responded with Wang one by one.

  The man who had just come back to his senses was so frightened that his legs and feet softened, and he fell to his knees with a "puff", begging for mercy, "Old sister, old sister, I don't dare anymore. Toss, these eyes can't be joking..."

  "Is there anything to do? It's not about washing, cutting and blowing. I'll give you a thunderstrike, sober and sober! Do you think it is, Pillar!" Wang Yi raised his throat one by one, and said deliberately without fear.

 Slowly, the fat aunts let go of each other and got up from the ground, one by one, all faceless, and the crowd of onlookers did not dare to booby anymore, for fear that they would be treated as a typical example.

  "One by one, the village chief is gone, now the village still needs a person in charge, otherwise it's not a way to keep chaos like this!" said an old man in the village, touching his gray beard.

  "Yes, now it is the person who needs a leader. It is the end of the world, and the pre-apocalyptic set is not popular anymore. Whoever has a hard fist will have the final say!"

  "Yes, whoever can beat zombies, we will serve them!"

  "As long as we can protect the village, we will listen to whoever!"

  ...

  The crowd who had just calmed down, because of the old man's proposal, immediately burst into a frenzy.

  Wang Yi saw that the situation was not right, and immediately slipped Zhang Hengti, who was standing next to his father, in front of the others, "I think Brother Zhang Heng is the most suitable person in charge of the village."

  "Brother Zhang Heng's ability is second in our village, and no one dares to say first! If you don't talk about the future, if you are the leader of our village, who dares to say anything!"

  Wang Yi relied on Zhang Heng's relationship with his family, and came to such an arrogant moment. The crowd didn't disagree, but Zhang Heng's expression was a bit stunned, and Wang Yiyi who was watching was amused like a prank in his heart.

  "Who told you to circle around my father and mother every day, making you look like my father and mother are born to me, but I look like a foreigner." Wang Yiyi poked in his heart secretly.

  Zhang Heng has always been indifferent to everyone, but he is not close. Even if it was against Lolo, it was only slightly better than against others. But it's the only thing that is extraordinarily good to my parents, especially to my mom, it can be regarded as resignation.

  It is estimated that even his own son can't do this, anyway, as a daughter, Wang Yiyi can't do it. Wang Yi looked at Zhang Heng's sect, but he was itching with hatred, but he had nowhere to vent. You can't treat your parents nicely. You still have the boss's opinion.

  I didn't seize the opportunity, so I threw such a big mess in the village to Zhang Heng without hesitation.

  For one thing, Zhang Heng is busy getting tired, and he feels bad in a snack; for the two, Zhang Heng is the village head, and the others are definitely favored by his parents, and his family is not at a loss; the other is, Wang Yiyi always feels that Zhang Heng has a secret. He may be able to predict the future better than her, and he is particularly clear about the direction of the future.

  Therefore, Zhang Heng has to take the job in public and private. He can serve the public and protect the village. In that case, Wang Yiyi, who doesn't need to worry about his safety, can lie down and be her farmer graciously. Thinking of this, Wang Yi's heart bubbled beautifully.

  Zhang Heng watched Wang Yiyi pushing him out unkindly, a little bit funny in his heart, and a little bit smug in his heart. He was worried that he had no chance to push forward his next plan. Now that he has the title of village head, he can just do what he wants to do.

  He was deliberately surprised and looked embarrassed. However, the villagers appealed to him very loudly, and after some pretense shirk, they graciously took over the post of village chief.

  "Since everyone agrees that I will be the village chief temporarily, then I am not welcome. In the last days, there is one thing that everyone is right. Whoever has a hard fist can live long." Zhang Heng became serious in an instant. It seems that the polite and polite man just now is just an illusion.

  The crowd was caught off guard by the harsh words, and was about to say something, but was immediately distracted by Zhang Heng's words.

  "The first thing I did when I became the village head was to distribute supplies to everyone!" Zhang Heng said again.

  The villagers immediately forgot what they were about to say and cheered in an instant, but immediately the cheers were caught off guard by Zhang Heng's next words.