98

Chapter 98

  On the second floor of the small courtyard, Wang Yiyi was comfortably nestled in the man's arms, "Brother Heng, you said we sent the green clay potted plants to them so brightly? Would they believe it?"

  Zhang Heng brought Xiao Nizi into his arms and kissed her on the forehead, "There are many doubts! Maybe I am wondering now!"

  Wang Yi raised his head and asked curiously, "Then they will touch it tonight?"

  "I don't know, but they will come in sooner or later to find out, otherwise they won't worry. Let's wait with peace of mind!" Zhang Heng stroked Wang Yi's slightly bulging belly, with gentle brows and eyes.

  "You must come, I told Xu Qing early in the morning, and the guards on the other side of the city wall have also been arranged!" Wang Yi thought of the deployment of himself and Brother Heng, and his eyes were full of interest.

  She specifically explained that as long as these people want to come in, they must be quietly successful and sneak into the hope base.

  "I also told the monkeys in the vegetable greenhouse, don't worry!" Zhang Heng squeezed Wang Yiyi's small face, as if not too addictive, and couldn't help kissing.

  "I'm telling you about business!" Wang Yiyi yelled, the man always fought with her every time, and he doesn't know if he is pregnant now.

  Zhang Heng kissed Xiao Nizi's endless chattering mouth, but he hadn't gotten close to Xiao Nizi for a long time, and said vaguely, "I'm doing business with you too!"

  Wang Yiyi was a little funny, anyway, she was pregnant now, she felt confident, and the man couldn't do anything to her, so he grabbed the man's skirt and responded enthusiastically.

  Soon Wang Yiyi knew that he was so wrong. The man's kiss and the big dry hands were like magic, making her feel numb, and she didn't have a trace of strength anymore, she slumped softly in the man's arms and let him. Do whatever you want.

  After a long time, Wang Yiyi, with a flattering face and obviously emotional, collapsed in the man's arms with disorderly clothes. And the man who had just eaten and drunk was in a good mood to help her clean up. Seeing that it was almost done, he hugged her dazedly into the inner bathroom...

  At this time, at the wall of the hope base, Wang Dongzheng looked at the gap between the guards and successfully avoided everyone and sneaked into the base.

  Compared with the strict guards at the gate of the city, the base is quiet and there is no personal shadow. Despite this, Wang Dong was also very cautious and did not dare to take it lightly.

  He found that the villagers in the Hope Base had grown more or less a vegetable garden in every household. The soil of the vegetable garden is exactly the same as the one seen in the trading market during the day, all green.

  He didn't have time to think about it. Randomly dug a few seedlings with soil in the vegetable garden of every household, and collected them all into his own space.

  Just when he was about to return to the original road, he saw a large-scale vegetable greenhouse. Wang Dong thought that he had finally sneaked into this hope base, and simply checked it out.

  He looked around vigilantly, and after repeated confirmations, he sneaked in through the side door of the vegetable shed. As soon as he entered the vegetable shed, Wang Dong was shocked and immobile by the sight of the fruitful harvest.

  After a long time, he seemed to remember the purpose of this trip, and moved a few seedlings with soil into the space.

  The monkey hiding in the dark, seeing that this person was almost busy, pretended to spot the thief inadvertently.

  With the help of everyone, the thief was caught with great pains and sent to the residence of Xu Qing, the base chief who had been waiting for a long time.

  "Head of the base, the group of people outside are really not a thing. They only traded with us during the day, and I'm thinking about it again this night.

  This person touched into our vegetable shed, but stole a lot of things. Now that the people are getting the stolen goods, you have to explain to us, the head of the base! "The monkey said angrily towards Xu Qing.

  Xu Qing glanced at the sturdy man, with a little anger, "Say, what is your purpose for sneaking into our base?"

  Wang Dong rolled his eyes and cried pitifully, "I just want to come in and steal some food! In these last days, I haven't seen fresh vegetables for a long time. Today I see your village is rich. Thoughts that shouldn't be moved!"

  Xu Qing looked at the fake man kneeling at his feet, a flash of disdain flashed in his eyes, but he also cooperated, "Then you stole a lot! What do you want to do!"

  Before the man could answer, Xu Qing said to himself, "You must have no crystal nucleus. If you have a crystal nucleus, you don't need to sneak around it at night! You don't have a crystal nucleus, so how can you pay for it? ?"

  Wang Dong thought that since these people regarded him as a thief, he simply recognized him, "I can do everything, I can use my labor to pay off the debt!"

  The monkey didn't wait for the man's reaction, and then began to search. After a while, he found a few crystal nuclei from the man's pocket, "Head of the base, this man is good, he has a crystal nucleus!"

  "In this case, hang this person on the gate of our base, let people outside see and sneak into the fate of our base!" Xu Qing said very cooperatively.

  As soon as Wang Dong reacted, when he was about to speak, he was gagged, dragged down, and hung on the city gate of the Hope Base overnight.

  When Wang Dong was hung on the gate of the Hope Base, he was still wondering, didn't all his crystal nuclei be put into the space by him? Why are there still a few left in the pocket of your clothes? Could it be that he put it in his pocket after killing the zombie a few days ago?

  Wang Dong couldn't remember it himself, because he really killed a lot of zombies along the way, collected a lot of crystal nuclei, and it was normal to have so few in his pocket.

  Seeing that Wang Dong was dragged down, Xu Qing stopped holding the shelf and patted the monkey on the shoulder, "What kind of medicine does your Heng brother sell in the gourd! I followed you all in the muddle of the night. A play!"

  The monkey smiled, and did not answer Xu Qing's question, "Finally, it's over, the base chief should rest early! You have to continue the performance tomorrow morning!"

  "It's easy tomorrow morning! But I don't understand it. What is the purpose of this one and Zhang Heng making such a big circle?" Xu Qing was puzzled by the operation tonight.

  In fact, the monkey couldn't figure it out, but he believed Brother Heng and Yiyi, and felt that there must be a reason for this arrangement.

  He touched his head and comforted Xu Qing, "Brother Heng must have their own intentions, and the time has come, they will definitely tell us!"