30

Chapter 30

  The ancestors of Wang Tao's family lived by the bay for generations. Even when Wangjiawan became the Wangjiawan Reservoir, they still relied on their rich breeding experience to arrange with Wang Wenqing's family on the side of the reservoir.

  When the end times came, they lived in two families far away from the village on the reservoir side, but they escaped because of the terrain.

  When they found that the villagers on the other side of the reservoir had become zombies, they had also thought of going over and taking a look. But when they saw the group of monsters that the six relatives didn't recognize, they were biting people frantically, they were so scared that they dared to retract back.

  The old man in the family was very knowledgeable and decisively destroyed the only bridge leading to the village. The destruction of the bridge not only cut off the terrifying zombies, but also made the two of them isolated and helpless.

  Fortunately, facing the reservoir, they are also experienced fishermen. They manage enough fish, so the two of them are not hungry for so many days. But this is not the way to go. The reservoir will dry up and the fish will be finished. But the zombies on the opposite side were also real, and when they were in a dilemma, they suddenly came to a turning point.

  Wang Tao looked towards the other side of the reservoir like every day before, hoping that there would be an army to rescue them from the fire and water. Not knowing whether it was an illusion or true, he found that the number of zombies on the other side was slowly decreasing. Surprised Wang Tao called Wang Wenqing next door to check it out. Finally, a few days later, they couldn't see the zombies on this side of the reservoir.

  The two of them bravely rowed their homemade raft to the other side cautiously, and saw that the village was really empty, and there were no more cannibal zombies.

  Overjoyed, they did not delay, and immediately went back and informed their family that Wang Tao's family is a three-generation family of five people, and Wang Wenqing's family is three people. So there were a total of eight people in the two houses, and after some summing up, they decided to row two homemade rafts to collect food in the village.

  They were afraid that the zombies would go back and return, so they took advantage of the moonlight to feel the darkness, collected the remaining food in the village overnight, and transported them back to their homes on the other side of the reservoir non-stop.

  After they finished transporting the food in their village, they still didn't see those terrifying zombies. So courageously, he went to the outside of the village again, and saw that there was no ghost shadow all the way. They simply went to the Shangjia Village next door without doing anything, but luckily they didn't encounter anything along the way.

  When they arrived at Shangjia Village, they yelled for a few times when they saw the grain of grain that had grown into a hill, and saw that there was no one else except them, and they had nothing to think about except for ecstasy. Everything was transported to my home, and I thought that the two families could wait for rescue with peace of mind. Even if they were trapped for three to five years, there was no need to worry.

  When the two families happily hid the food in the cellar, they were ready to just guard by the reservoir, waiting for the country to send troops to rescue them.

  The army did not come, but Wang Yiyi and the group of uninvited guests came first. What's even worse is that this group of people actually want to snatch the fish from their Wangjiawan Reservoir. This is impossible before the end of the world, and even more impossible after the end of the world. .

  ...

  After Wang Yiyi and his party had breakfast, they happily took the two fishing nets they found in the village and went to the reservoir. After days of drought, the water level of the reservoir has dropped a lot, and now it looks like a shallow pool.

  Everyone doesn't say much, just roll up your sleeves and do it. As an old-fashioned wealthy uncle who often casts a net for fishing, this job really shouldn't be too simple. Seeing him flick so lightly, not only did he flick it far, but the net was also big and round.

  Before he pulled the net up, he cheerfully said to everyone, "We didn't come in vain, there are more fish in the reservoir. This net should have been hit a lot, and it's quite powerful in his hands!"

  Sure enough, as soon as his voice fell, Wang Yiyi heard the thumping sound of fish in the water. From this point of view, there are 20 to 30 nets in this net, and the fish in the reservoir are so big, all of them go up by three or four catties. They can be considered a bit rewarding this trip!

  As soon as the monkey looked happy, he grabbed another pair of fishing nets and was ready to get busy. But after all, he was a young man and had never done any fishing work. The net was really thrown out, but it was not opened at all. What's even more funny is that he himself was brought into the water by the fishing net, and he fell into the mud.

  "Hahaha, hahaha, hahaha..." Wang Yiyi and the others leaned back and forth laughing on the bank, almost unable to hold back their tears.

  Just when Dad finally couldn't stand it anymore and was about to take over the fishing errand from the monkey. Suddenly a loud shout came from the opposite shore, "Well, where did you come from? You blatantly steal the fish from our village's reservoir?"

  Wang Tao hesitated as soon as he shouted out this voice. He still adhered to the habit before the end of the world and saw no one coming to hit the reservoir in his village. After all, a large village relied on this reservoir. But he also realized that now is the end of the world, how can it be like before?

  As soon as Wang Yiyi heard the voice of questioning from the other side, her first reaction was to be a guilty conscience. She had always been a good law-abiding citizen until the end of the world, and she had never had the experience of taking other people's things and getting caught. As soon as she was about to apologize, she heard the monkey speak first.

  "Hey, brother! I ask you, did you steal the food in Shangjia Village?" The monkey still remembers the aggrieved man in Shangjia Village, and asked preemptively when he saw people.

  When Wang Tao saw that the opposite person didn't answer him, he asked about Shangjia Village. He was a little bit ashamed for a while, and he stubbornly said, "We didn't steal it. No one in the village took it!"

  Wang Tao and the others, who have not experienced the cruelty of the last days, still retain the kindness before the last days, they will not lie or have any bad intentions. "You belong to Shangjia Village? Then I will return the food to you?" After saying that, Wang Tao turned around and shouted in the direction of his home, "Grandma, parents, Shangjia Village is here for food!"

  He was really confused by this incident. He didn't expect that this kid was so good to talk that he actually said that he wanted to pay back the food. Actually, I don't belong to Shangjia Village, and I don't seem to have any reason to ask for food! This person, if you meet someone who is unreasonable, you can just fist and do it; but when you meet someone who is kind, you are embarrassed to bully.

  Wang Yi looked at everyone and seemed to have reacted with the monkeys. He thought that the one who robbed them of food must be a bad guy, but he didn't expect that Wangjiawan people would not play cards according to their routines!

  "Hey, you are from Shangjia Village?" Just when everyone hesitated, an old voice came over, "Come and sit at home for a while, let's say it slowly!"

  "Oh, what a group of kind people, I'm really not afraid that our group of people will snatch you, and even invite us to sit at home!" Wang Yiyi thought silently in his heart.