113

Chapter 113

  Xiaoya is really a dog nose. Since wang Yi came back from the mountains, she has been acting cute, soft and hard.

  At first, Wang Yiyi didn't know why, until just now, Wang Yiyi didn't know that Xiaoya had taken a fancy to the nucleus of that piranha.

  "How did you know the piranha crystal nucleus? I haven't mentioned it to anyone since I returned to the village?"

  Xiaoya's vines did not extend to the depths of the mountain. It stands to reason that Xiaoya could not know everything that happened in the mountain. And no one in Wang Yiyi's family had mentioned that piranha in the village.

  "Master, I and Piranha are of the same kind, I can feel the aura of the same kind!" Xiao Ya said embarrassedly.

  Wang Yi glanced at Xiaoya. If she remembered correctly, Xiaoya is a lily. She asked curiously, "That piranha is also a lily? Is it mutated like that from a lily?"

  When Xiaoya heard Wang Yiyi's words, she shook the branches quickly and denied, "Master, I didn't mean that. I mean, I and the piranha are mutant plants. The mutated plants can feel each other's energy fluctuations, and I can feel a very pure energy in the owner's space. "

  After listening to Xiaoya's explanation, Wang nodded, but did not immediately agree, "I will ask Brother Xiaheng later, if he has no objections, I will give it to you!"

  This piranha crystal core was handed over to Wang Yiyi by Brother Heng for safekeeping. Wang Yiyi didn't know whether Brother Heng had any other functions. For the sake of insurance, I should confirm it before giving it to Xiaoya.

  As soon as Xiaoya heard what Wang Yiyi said, she knew that this would happen in all probability, and immediately danced the branches happily, "Okay, thank you Master! I will give you a surprise!"

  When Zhang Heng settled the two Wang Yu brothers, he had just stepped onto the second floor, before he had time to sit down beside Wang Yi.

  Xiao Ya's voice rang in the sea of ​​Wang Yiyi's knowledge, very anxious, "Master, the male master is back, please hurry up and ask!"

  Wang Yi stroked his forehead a little helplessly, but he still said, "Brother Heng, do you have any other uses for the piranha's crystal core? If it doesn't, I'll give it to Xiaoya."

  When Zhang Heng heard what Wang Yiyi said, he thought about it and said, "I was going to give it to Zhang Qiang. Isn't he a plant power?

  If Xiao Ya asks for it, then give it to it, it may play a bigger role. "

  As soon as Zhang Heng's voice fell, Xiao Ya couldn't wait to speak, "Master, the male master agreed to give it to me! You give it to me quickly!"

  Xiao Ya was burning with excitement, and constantly urged Wang Yiyi, for fear that this matter would change.

  Wang Yiyi didn't even think about teasing Xiaoya, and immediately took the piranha's crystal core out of the space.

  As soon as she opened her palm, a piece of green vine crawled in from the window on the second floor, and after rolling up the crystal nucleus, she disappeared without a trace.

  "Thank you hostess and host! I won't bother you!" With the disappearance of the crystal nucleus, Xiao Ya's cheerful voice rang in Wang Yiyi's mind.

  Wang Yi glanced at Zhang Heng and said silently, "Is this crystal nucleus any kind of baby? I have never seen Xiao Ya be so anxious!"

  Zhang Heng was also a little funny seeing Wang Yiyi's cute look, and said with relief, "Don't worry, how precious this crystal nucleus is, maybe we will know tomorrow morning!"

  Sure enough, as Zhang Heng said, early the next morning, Xiaoya gave Wang Yiyi a big shock.

  The small courtyard of Wang Yi's family is in the innermost part of the village.

  On this day, Wang Yiyi was still asleep, and was awakened by the noisy sound.

  "Yiyi, mom, what the hell is going on with this little bud!"

  "I don't know either. Yiyi and Brother Heng haven't woken up yet. When they wake up, I must ask them clearly."

  "Oh, you don't know, hope the base can become a sea of ​​flowers now!"

  "Not only the people in our village are watching it, but the people outside the base are also surprised!"

  "Don't talk about them, I have never seen so many, such a big lily!"

  "Yeah, it's really scary! Many of them say it looks like a piranha!"

  ...

  Wang Yi turned over and looked out the window. Sure enough, the green vines were full of large and small white flowers. It was really a sea of ​​flowers.

  "Xiao Ya, is this your surprise?!" Wang Yi asked Xiao Ya with a little anger.

  "Master, isn't it just a surprise, when you open your eyes, you are in a sea of ​​flowers, how romantic!"

  Wang Yi rolled his eyes, "You don't even look at the flowers you bloom. Which one looks like a normal lily?"

  Xiao Ya was very aggrieved, "People are mutant lilies, how can they produce normal lilies!My flower is a fusion of the advantages of piranha, how cool it is! "

  When Wang Yi heard Xiaoya's words, he woke up instantly, and asked hurriedly, "You can also eat people with this flower? Don't hurt by mistake!"

  "Master, this flower can swallow zombies, mutant beasts, and of course humans, but don't worry, I won't mess around!" Xiao Ya promised.

  Immediately afterwards, it began to whimper again, "Master, I won't be afraid of fire anymore!"

  Wang Yi raised his eyebrows, it's no wonder Xiao Ya was so obsessed with this piranha crystal nucleus, she was waiting here!

  Now Xiaoya can be regarded as fusing all the powerful moves of the piranha into her body. Is this mutant plant's absorption of crystal nucleus so heavenly?

  It is no longer absorbing energy to use abilities to advance, but directly fusing abilities!

  Wang Yiyi looked at Xiao Ya with some envy, this little thing now possesses a lot of supernatural powers.

  "Master, it's useless for you to see me. Even if you absorb that crystal core, it's just an ability to advance. Only I can merge the ability and realize the value of that crystal core to the extreme!" Xiaoya Said mysteriously.

  "Oh, is this unique to your mutant plants?" Wang asked curiously.

  Xiao Ya looked at the owner very seriously, and no longer sells the key, "It is not unique to our mutant plants. As long as it absorbs the same kind of crystal nucleus, it can fuse abilities!"

  "You mean the crystal nucleus of the same kind? That is okay for people?" Wang Yi couldn't help his scalp numb. If someone discovered that absorbing the crystal nucleus of the same kind can fuse abilities, how much tragedy would happen!