103

Chapter 103

  After Luo Luo came back, as Wang expected one by one, he must follow. She made her angry again, but she listened to her father's words after all, said nothing, and poked Wang Yiyi several times on the forehead like venting her anger.

  Wang Yi hurriedly hugged his mother's arm and acted like a coquettish. After talking a lot of good things, his mother finally had a smile on his face, and the matter was settled.

  Xu Qing finally took care of the affairs of the exchange market outside the base, and heard that Wang Yiyi and his family were going to the mountain in the south of the village. I really don't understand what this family thinks. Before the end of the world, no one dared to enter the mountain, this family actually rushed in after the end of the world.

  But this is not something he can stop if he wants to stop it. Before they enter, he should discuss with them more about the follow-up of the trading market. People from your base?"

  Wang Yi nodded. The last time the small spike ball dealt with the zombie rat, a lot of green mud was produced. He gave it to the monkey for safekeeping, "Well, it's all on the monkey's side. It should be able to deal with us. When I come back."

  Xu Qing didn't understand why the green clay should be sold to people in other bases at such a cheap price. But it's not that good!"

  Wang Yiyi couldn't do this. After all, Zhang Heng knew more about the situation in the base in City H. She looked at Zhang Heng and asked him for advice.

  Zhang Heng thought for a while, and said to Xu Qing, "After you have sold out the green clay on the monkey side, you can think about the price increase."

  Zhang Heng thought to himself, when the green mud on the monkey side is circulated, the green mud does not say how it will be in other bases, but it should be very common in the H city base. The more common it is, the more it is owned by everyone, and the less it will arouse some people's interest.

  Sure enough, as Zhang Heng expected, this green clay did not attract too much attention from the laboratory group in H city, because the green clay pots are now in the villa area of ​​H city, and almost every household has one or two pots.

  The H city base is still the small villa where Zhao Wen stood last time. At this moment, a man in a white coat and glasses is standing. He looks very delicate and sits on the sofa facing him. 

  "Zhao Sanye, the doctor is busy with his new experiment recently, the green clay you sent, the doctor has not been able to check it!"

  Zhao Sanye is not a good stubborn in the H city base. Most people have to respectfully call him "Sanye Zhao" when he sees him. His capable subordinates generally call him "Three Brothers", and he is a capable person of the same status. The team leader or the high-level base also politely called him "Brother Zhao".

  This Zhao Sanye not only has a squad of supernatural powers under him, which has been occupying the first place in the base rankings; his network has also penetrated into the base laboratory and the base military, and both have the right to speak.

  Zhao Sanye looked at the two pots of green clay potted plants on the table and nodded clearly. There really seems to be nothing to study about the green clay potted plants. His subordinates have tried to plant other seeds in the pot, and they have successfully sprouted and grown well.

  "Well, let's put this green clay first. There are a lot of them in the base now, so don't worry about it for a while. What kind of experiments are you doing lately?" Zhao Sanye slowly said.

  The man in the white coat replied, "The doctor is currently studying the new experimental body one that has been sent in recently. It seems that this experiment is very much in line with the doctor's expectations."

  "Oh, your laboratory has a new experimental body number one again. What about the previous mutant beast?" Zhao Sanye has heard of the experimental body number one for the third time. The first experimental body number one is An ugly zombie, but after grabbing the mutant beast, this ugly zombie became Experiment No. 2.

  "The mutant beast before is now the number two of the doctor's experiment. This time the newly sent in was named number one by the doctor. The doctor said it is most likely the most perfect experiment number one." The man helped. Lifu glasses explained.

  Zhao Sanye answered with great interest, "Didn't the zombies before that have been reduced to the third experimental subject?"

  The man in the white coat smiled and nodded. The number of the experiment in their laboratory is already over one hundred. Every time he meets a better experiment, the doctor will move the label backward. .

  "This time the number one of the experimental subject is...?" Zhao Sanye was a little surprised, which experimental subject did not require manpower and material resources, even the mutant beast last time lost several of his subordinates, why? This time it was quiet, and no movement was heard.

  "Zhao Sanye, our experimental subject was found in the base this time. It was pulled out from the dead pile in the tent area." The man lowered his head to make it difficult to see the emotion in his eyes, and moved towards Zhao Sanye on the sofa explained.

  "Oh, that's the case." Since this new subject is a dead body, it's no surprise, but this old man doesn't seem to be someone who would name the dead body No. 1.

  "There was still a sigh of relief when I sent it here. The doctor used the medicine he just extracted on her body, and it became the current experimental subject number one." As long as the man thought of the situation of the experimental subject number one, his scalp numb. , Can't wait to kill her with a knife and give her a happy way to die.

  However, others spoke lightly and did not dare not listen to the doctor's arrangement, let alone make unreasonable claims against the doctor's experimental body. If he was really soft-hearted and killed the experimental subject number one, the doctor would definitely be able to turn him into an experimental subject.

  "Qiao Feng, you should go back to the laboratory first. Give the old man a word. I will go to see his new experimental body No. 1 in two days." After Zhao Sanye finished speaking, he waved his hand to the man and motioned him to go down. .

  Zhao Sanye remembered that the zombie in the previous laboratory was a rare psychic zombie. He had lost three abilities before he caught it. In this way, the old man still disliked that the zombie's level was too low, but injected him. A lot of crystal nucleus energy extracts have been added, and the level should not be low now.

  The mutant beast that he caught not long ago, he took the initiative in person, but it took a lot of effort. After using a lot of crystal nuclear energy guns and anesthetics provided by the laboratory, he lost several of his subordinates before he fished the fish-like mutant beast from the river.

  Zhao Sanye thought that such a powerful mutant beast could allow the old man to study for a period of time. He never thought that a better experimental subject would be available so soon. Even he was full of curiosity about the new experimental subject No. 1 and couldn't wait to think. Go check it out.