76

Chapter 76

  Wang Yi looked at the pen in his hand, and the notebook lying in front of her, with black lines all over the head. What these two people wrote together is still called a diary?

  Zhang Heng kissed the ears of the princes one by one, "Yiyi, don't you remember the time? It's the 8th today, and the weather is fine!"

  Wang Yi had no choice but to write the date and weather under the urging of those behind him. But when it comes to the text, I can't move the pen anymore...

  "Yiyi, have you forgotten how to write a diary? A lot of things happen every day, we must pick the most important thing and record it!"

  Zhang Heng played with Wang Yiyi's hair and his slender waist with one hand, and continued, "To record a thing, we have to start with time, place, and character...Of course, our feelings are more important!"

  When he thought of what had just happened, Wang Yiyi's face flushed, his whole body was hot, and he couldn't move his pen.

  He simply threw the pen in his hand and begged Zhang Heng coquettishly, "Brother Heng, let's change the terms!"

  Zhang Heng ignored the little Nizi's acting like a baby, and continued to be a little bewildered and threatened, "Did you forget about one of ours? Then Brother Heng has to help you review it!"

  Before he finished his words, those big hands became dishonest again, Wang Yi quickly avoided, and said beggingly, "I remember it, I remember it! I know how to write it!"

  Zhang Heng stopped his movements and looked at Wang Yiyi in his spare time. The meaning in his eyes is clear, I am very happy to help review them one by one!

  I saw Wang holding the pen one by one, and quickly wrote a sentence on the paper, "Brother Heng Ji's team discussed marriage matters at home, and they were happy in their hearts!"

  After finishing writing, he raised his eyebrows towards Zhang Heng with a look of complacency, "It's okay now! Time, place, location, and feelings are all there!"

  "Well, one by one is very good in language and literature! Brother Heng wants to reward you well!" As he said, he deeply kissed the chattering little cherry mouth.

  ...

  Although my parents hope that the king will get married right away, but since ancient times, the people have relied on food as the sky, not to mention the current drought and the end of the world where there is no grass!

  In the end, everyone decided to stick to the vegetable shed first, wait until the collected seeds are planted, and then wholeheartedly prepare for the wedding of Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng.

  In a hurry, my parents paid a lot of money and released news in the village, giving the villagers who came to help each one ten catties of rice a day. In the end of the world, what the village lacks most is food, and the most is just labor.

  As soon as the news was released, almost half of the villagers arrived. Everyone is an old-fashioned way of working, not much nonsense, just go to the planned place, roll up your sleeves and do it.

  Fortunately, a lot of materials for building greenhouses were collected in the monkey's space this time. After more than ten days of working without any worries, the vegetable greenhouses Wang Yiyi and his team wanted have taken shape.

  Since Grandpa Wang came to Wang Yiyi's village, Grandma Wang has been idle every day, and finally the whole village has been busy. They also wanted to participate in the construction of the shed happily, but they were too old and had to obey their old age, so they could only watch the people sweating eagerly.

  Now, the shed is about to be built finally. Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang finally couldn't hold back, and found Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng, "One by one, don't look at your grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang, but they are definitely growing vegetables. A good hand!"

  Immediately after that, I couldn't wait to say my purpose, "One by one, this vegetable greenhouse also needs to be taken care of every day, or you can leave it to us husband and wife! If you leave it to us, you can take care of one hundred and twenty. , Can't keep it wrong!"

  Wang Yiyi looked at Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang being so positive, it was not easy to dispel their enthusiasm. He smiled and nodded, even claiming that it was OK, and he accepted the matter on the spot.

  However, Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang are old after all, and it is impossible for Wang Yiyi to make them work too much. Turning around, he discussed with Zhang Heng to build another row of houses next to the greenhouse, so that everyone in the team who wanted to look after the greenhouse could live in.

  This proposal just came out, and many people in the team expressed their desire to have their own rooms next to the vegetable shed.

  Fortunately, their team collected a lot of materials this time, so they have been busy for another week. The dormitory that can accommodate everyone in the team has been built, and the vegetable shed is just about sowing.

  Under the guidance of the older generation in the village, Wang Yi and his party planted the collected seeds into the green mud in different areas. Because the vegetable shed is large enough, and Wang Yiyi and the others are not short of green clay, and now it is the end of the world, where there are no seasons, all kinds of seeds have been planted in small pieces.

  Everyone looked at the greenhouse full of vegetables, and their eyes were full of expectation, as if the seeds had sprouted, sprouted, and blossomed...

  But soon, everyone's attention was diverted.

  At the beginning of the end of the world, the village was powered off. At the beginning, everyone lit candles and flashed torches. But soon everyone knew how precious these things were. The villagers would rather rest early, or even go dark than waste these few materials.

  But today, Wang Yiyi and his team's dormitory was equipped with solar panels and each room was energized. In the dark night, everyone in the long-lost village disturbed by the light was itchy and could not sleep for a long time.

  Even Xu Qing was a little uncomfortable. At first, Wang Yi and the others built a greenhouse and caused such a big disturbance in the village. As the new leader, how could he not know it, just watching with a little skepticism.

  If Wang Yi and the others become, he can also be touched; if Wang Yi and the others fail, he is also very happy to watch the jokes, just to consolidate his prestige in this hope base.

  But this solar panel, this is a real deal, a real temptation! As long as it is installed, many unusable equipment can start to operate immediately.

  In the early morning of the next day, Xu Qing took a generous gift to the dormitory of Wang Yiyi and his team. After a period of greetings, he finally said what he wanted. It was nothing more than that he wanted to exchange some solar panels with poultry.

  Wang Yi was overjoyed. With these poultry, their team will no longer have to worry about having no meat to eat. The animals in her space can also sneak some out to supplement everyone!

  In addition, there are really too many solar panels in her space. Last night, their team discussed to give some to the villagers in the village. After all, the villagers in the village, their team will be so eye-catching, sooner or later, it will arouse public anger.

  At this moment, Xu Qing is still rushing to give the benefits, and the benefits are very real. A tractor of chickens, ducks and rabbits also has two little piglets that seem to have just been full moon.

  Wang Yiyi and the others didn't agree, they happily accepted the gift, and immediately removed several large trucks of solar panels from the space.

  "Brother Xu Qing, I have to trouble you, the base veteran, to work harder. Help distribute these solar panels to the big guys!" Wang pointed to the solar panels of the large trucks and said to Xu Qing.

  A trace of discomfort flashed across Xu Qing's face quickly. Dare to love her a long time ago, he was rushing to be slaughtered this early in the morning!