52

Chapter 52

  Because Wang Yiyi and the others were blocked in the room, except for Zhang Heng's mental power ability to perceive the outside, the others knew nothing. First, I heard a scream near the hall, and then the crowd behind them uttered panic and scared sounds.

  No matter how slow, Wang Yiyi knew that something was going wrong outside, so he quickly took out a few flashlights and handed them to the monkeys, and then took Lolo, ready to wait for the crowd in the corridor to disperse, and then everyone would go out and have a look. .

  "It should be a zombie, a zombie with a speed system, don't disperse after a while!" Zhang Heng warned everyone at the end of the team.

  Slowly, Wang Yiyi and the others also followed the crowd to the lobby of the service area. As soon as he arrived in the hall, Wang Yiyi saw the incomplete corpse lying on the ground and contacted what Zhang Heng had said. What he didn't understand right now.

  Wang Yiyi and his team quickly occupied a corner of the hall, and like Lao Xie and the others, they formed a circle with their backs leaning on their backs. At this time, the hall was very clear because there were a few flashlights.

  Those who just wanted to see Wang Yiyi and the others were busy, so they didn't dare to say anything at this moment. All of them worked hard to squeeze into the crowd, for fear that they would stand on the periphery of the crowd and become the next target of attack.

  Even the couple who were still clamoring about returning their children, now they are desperately drilling into the crowd, where they still remember their children, their Xiaoren.

  But there are only such a small number of people, such a small place, there will always be people in the inner circle, and relatively, there will always be people who will fall outside. At the juncture of life and death, everyone is not modest to each other, you push me and I push you, seeing a farce about to begin again...

  Wang Yiyi didn't bother to pay attention to this group of people. She quietly and fully paid attention to her surroundings, her eyes unblinking, for fear that she would miss this cunning zombie again.

  When the crowd was about to quarrel again, Wang Yi saw clearly that a dark shadow was about to hit her directly in front of her, and right in front of her was a young girl who had just been squeezed out of the crowd.

  Before he could think about it, Wang Yiyi had already prepared the small spike in his palm and threw it towards the shadow. But after all, it was slow. The zombie dodged all the small spikes flexibly and disappeared in front of everyone again.

  Fortunately, in order to avoid Wang Yiyi's small spike, the zombie did not have time to attack the young girl. At this moment, the young girl also reacted, and she was standing there looking at Wang Yiyi with the panic of the rest of her life.

  At this time, Wang Yiyi was not in the mood to deal with irrelevant people. She hurriedly passed on the news she had received to everyone, "I can see clearly, it is a female zombie, which is different from the past, not only has pointed fangs. , And sharp and long black nails!"

  "No wonder!" Dad thought of the corpse he had just seen. The chest was hollowed out by nails.

  Monkeys are always players who destroy the atmosphere. "No wonder that women are cruel and not easy to provoke! You see this has become a zombie, and it is so different!" It seems that he thought of the one in the town before, and he took a little bit of it. Exaggeration, "How far have we traveled, we met two! I don't want to meet again, it's really no blessing!"

  Wang Yiyi was a little helpless, "At this time, you still have the heart to make a joke!"

  The monkey smiled and started flattering, "What are you afraid of, don't you still have Brother Heng and you? With you two, I'm not afraid of another bunch!"

  Wang Yiyi had monkey gags on their side, and the atmosphere was fairly relaxed. But the others are different, one by one tense, eyes wide open, looking around, for fear that he will be attacked by the horrible zombie if he is negligent.

  However, the zombie seems to have learned to be smart, and everyone has waited for a long time and it didn't make any more moves. The crowd watched Wang Yiyi and they all sat down against the corner of the wall. After waiting for a long time, they saw that the zombies were really no longer appearing, and they hesitated to sit down on the spot.

  In fact, Wang Yiyi and the others are not really big-hearted, let alone art masters. It was Zhang Heng who searched the entire service area again with mental strength, and saw that the zombie was really not nearby, so everyone sat down in peace. Despite this, he didn't fall asleep, just closed his eyes and calmed down.

  Everyone had been in a state of trepidation. Except for Da Hei, no one dared to really fall asleep. As a result, the zombie did not show up again until the sky was bright.

  At dawn, everyone in the hall didn't dare to delay. They drove in groups of cars and quickly left this place of right and wrong. On the contrary, Wang Yiyi and the others felt that the current service area was quite safe. They didn't have a good meal last night, and they planned to have a warm meal this morning before continuing on their way.

  Lao Xie and his party ate a bit of dry food in a hurry, and were about to leave. Thinking of forming a good relationship, they came over to say hello.

  Lao Xie had already observed Wang Yiyi and the others. Knowing that the most respected couple in their team was the older couple, he greeted him, "Auntie, and everyone, where are you going? We are going to the safe base in H city next door. Shall we stay together?"

  Dad seemed to be so polite, so he stood up and responded politely, "We are going to the county seat first, I'm afraid we will disappoint you!"

  Lao Xie didn't expect to be able to be with him. He just asked in such a polite way. At this moment, he heard the negative answer and didn't get confused. "Okay, then we'll leave first. If we can meet again in the future, we must sit down with everyone. Speak well!"

  Wang Yiyi watched Lao Xie and the group of people also leave, and finally they were only left in the hall. He was a little happy, "It's all gone, we can also have a good meal! What do you eat this morning, the noodles are still soaked? noodle?"

  Everyone was speechless. Is there a big difference between instant noodles and dried noodles? The monkey said depressedly, "I remember my aunt brought rice and sausages. How about we make some porridge, and one with a sausage?"

  "Are we going to hurry?" I don't know if it's because of Zhang Heng's predictive ability or the dream state before. Wang Yiyi seems to be back when he was a child. Zhang Heng will be consulted on many things.

  "It's pretty safe here at the moment. If everyone wants to think about it, we won't miss this time!" Zhang Heng looked at the expectant people, and his voice was as steady as ever.

  My mother said a little funny, "Well, good, Brother Heng said it's safe, so Auntie will cook porridge for you!

  It's been a long time since I came out of the village to eat white rice. Today's white rice is a bit difficult, but the porridge can still satisfy everyone!

  You don't need to rush when you are full. Maybe those people are removing the roadblocks for us in front! We can just be lazy! "

  My mother was just making a joke, but Wang Yiyi and the others actually met those people on the highway again. It's just that instead of removing the roadblocks and wasting time, they encountered a thorny trouble.