82

Chapter 82-Space Sharing

  Wang Yiyi didn't know if the others in the team would feel bored, but at least, she and her brother Heng would not.

  After confessing a few words with their parents, the two of them settled on the second floor comfortably and never went down again.

  Mom and Dad knew that there was nothing missing in Wang Yiyi's space, so they followed them with confidence. They have also been young, and they all understand the careful thinking of young people.

  At this time, Wang Yiyi was indeed blocked by Zhang Heng in the cloakroom. The man held his thin waist with one hand, and took out the previous tube top halter dress from the closet like a trick.

  Wang Yiyi was very surprised. Since moving to the second floor, she has never seen this dress again. She thought it was put away by her mother, "Hey, why is it in the closet? I haven't seen it before. !"

  "I'm keeping everything Yiyi!" The man bit her ear and muttered softly.

  "Don't make trouble, itchy!" Wang Yiyi was very sweet in his heart when he heard the man's words.

  Zhang Heng looked at the soft and waxy little Nizi in his arms, kissed deeply, and blocked the chattering little mouth.

  Wang Yiyi couldn't resist the man's offensive. When the kiss ended, he was already confused and attached to the man softly.

  "Hey, show it to your husband!" The man coaxed softly, and then began to unbutton her clothes.

  "Don't..." The woman pressed his hand, and a soft, kitty-like voice came.

  The man kissed deeply again, and at the same time he blocked the mouth, his hands didn't stop.

  When Wang Yi came to his senses, the tube top and backless dress was hanging loosely on her body, and the man was meticulously helping her tidy it up.

  The man took her to the huge full-length mirror in the cloakroom, and whispered in her ear, "My Yier is so beautiful!"

  Wang Yi looked at himself in the mirror, his face was reddish and his eyes were silky, he was leaning on the man softly.

  And the man circled her waist from behind, was buried between her neck, and planted one strawberry after another on the white snow.

  "Wife, you are so beautiful!" The man walked around in front of her, raised her chin, and said affectionately, looking at her eyes.

  Wang Yi saw the flame in the man's eyes and couldn't help but wince. But the man did not back down, pressing on step by step.

  Wang Yiyi was finally forced to the corner of the wall, unable to retreat, the man's big hand also slowly touched the zipper on her back, his serious eyes and cautious movements were like opening a precious gift.

  Wang Yi was frightened by the man's appearance, and instinctively wanted to escape, but the man blocked her all around.

  In Fuzhi's mind, Wang Yi thought of the space, the space that belonged to her alone, and she escaped to the bedroom in the space as she wished.

  But why did her brother Heng also come in? Before she could think about it, her gift was opened by a man...

  Wang Yiyi wanted to cry without tears. She had been hiding for a long time, and the man had just changed a place to open a gift.

  After a long time, Zhang Heng, who was full, finally let go of the little Nizi in his arms, helped her tuck the quilt corner, and got out of bed and began to observe the strange environment.

  This is a house with four rooms and two halls. It is simple and quiet but there is no lack of high-tech figures. Washing machines, dishwashers, range hoods and other common household appliances are readily available, and they all operate normally.

  Open the curtains, and the green outside the window is full of vitality. This should be the space farm. After going out, Zhang Heng realized that the location he had just now was the main house of the farm.

  Standing outside the house, Zhang Heng had a deeper experience of Space Farm. It's not as rigid as the vegetable greenhouse. Everything here is the appearance of nature, and even the air is full of vitality.

  Xiao Ya in the space saw the male host and happily leaned over, wanting to take credit for it. But Zhang Heng is not Wang Yiyi, he doesn't even understand what the little thing with teeth dancing claws in front of him is going to do.

  He glanced at Xiao Ya faintly, and confessed to himself, "She is still sleeping, don't bother her!" After speaking, he bypassed Xiao Ya and walked forward.

  Xiao Ya looked at the hostess's back and was very helpless. She really didn't understand why the hostess liked such a tall and cold ice face.

  Because I had talked to him about the various things in the space farm one by one before, Zhang Heng at this moment did not have much strangeness to everything in front of him. After turning a circle, I learned about this space farm very much.

  Back to the bedroom again, Xiao Nizi on the bed still sleeps soundly. Zhang Heng kissed her on the forehead, went to bed and hugged Xiao Nizi into her dreamland.

  Like every time before, Wang Yiyi was awakened by Zhang Heng's kiss again. Before opening his eyes, Wang Yiyi felt the man's warm chest, instinctively hugged the man, and raised his head to accept the man's kiss.

  Zhang Heng'ai was miserable at this little Nizi's bewilderment. After the kiss, he pecked her lips again, "Yiyi, it's time to wake up, I haven't taken Brother Heng to see your space yet!"

  "No, I want to sleep for a while!" Wang Yi didn't hear what Zhang Heng said at all, and instinctively refused. He wanted to stay in bed for a while.

  Zhang Heng didn't know Wang Yiyi's careful thoughts, but he slept for too long, so he had to eat before going to bed, "Yiyi, let's get up to eat, and then go to sleep after eating!"

  "I'm not hungry, I want to sleep for a while!" Wang Yi drilled into the man's arms again, and said coquettishly.

  Zhang Heng rubbed the woman's waist with a little threat, "I'm not hungry, but Brother Heng is hungry again?"

  Wang Yi felt aroused in an instant, this man was simply too hateful, "No more, I'm still uncomfortable, I get up, I get up..."

  Zhang Heng watched the little Nizi in his arms finally moved, so he stopped entanglement, rubbed her little head, and said threateningly, "I'll go out and put the food on the table first. Get up and wash up. ! If I see you retract again, then I don't mind filling myself up first!"

  How dare Wang Yi lie back, get up and wash in a daze. After washing his face with cold water, Wang Yiyi was completely awake and realized that he was in the space farm at the moment.

  The point is that Brother Heng is also in the Space Farm! Isn't she the only one who can enter her farm? Isn't it impossible to bring people in at all?

  Wang Yi hurried to the restaurant, "Brother Heng, how did you get in? Are you uncomfortable now?"

  Zhang Heng quickly put Wang on the chair one by one, and handed over a pair of chopsticks, "I'm fine, there is nothing wrong. I will finish the meal first!"