55

Chapter 55

  Wang Yiyi didn't pay attention to Lao Xie's situation anymore, and also helped Luo Luo collect crystal nuclei. After everyone got on the bus for a long time, Zhang Heng got on the bus late.

  When she walked to Luoluo, she handed her a crystal core, "This zombie crystal core with a speed type ability, you can absorb it later, it should improve your ability a lot!"

  After speaking, he glanced at Wang Yiyi who was sitting next to him, his eyes clearly said, "Remember to take care of you later!"

  Wang Yiyi didn't know why, but he could understand Zhang Heng's eyes, and nodded particularly interestingly. She felt a little weird after finishing the order, was she pinched?

  But without Zhang Heng's confession, she will also take good care of Luo Luo, which is really superfluous!

  Until Zhang Heng confessed that the monkey continued to set off, and the bus started slowly, Wang Yiyi did not see Lao Xie.

  It seemed that everyone in the car knew what was going on, but no one asked, and they kept silent. In this last days, people die every day, in various ways, either forced to give up their lives, or voluntarily give up their lives.

  Not long after the bus drove forward, Wang Yi saw many familiar stumps and broken arms, as well as many familiar cars. Isn't it the people who just left the service area this morning?

  Without saying more, everyone tacitly put on motorcycles again, cleared a trail from the mess, and quickly left this depressing place.

  At about ten o'clock in the morning, the sun became hot, as if even the air was hot. Seeing Luo Luo's face flushed from the sun, although Wang Yiyi was a little distressed, he was helpless and could only do his best to block her from the sun.

  The group of them must rush to the fork of the expressway and the county seat to rest, and then when the afternoon is cooler, they rush to the gas station on the outer ring of the county seat, where they plan to spend the night there tonight.

  In fact, everyone in the team is uncomfortable now. The exposed skin is hurt by the sun, and the big beads of sweat drip down like money. Fortunately, the intersection is ahead, and they will be able to rest immediately.

  As soon as Zhang Heng stopped the motorcycles, Wang Yi immediately jumped out of the car, took out the bus from the space, and took all the motorcycles into the space with lightning speed. As soon as they were done, they squeezed into the air-conditioned bus with everyone.

  The monkey sat in a seat in the front row, took off the T-shirt he was wearing outside, twisted it, and wailed, "What the hell is this weather, it's impossible to live!"

  When my mother saw the monkey shirtless, she always felt that there were children there, which was unsightly. She hurriedly said to her daughter, "Yiyi, don't you collect a lot of clothes in the town? Don't care about the style at this time. Now, take some out and put them on the monkeys so they won't catch a cold by the air conditioner!"

  Although my mother said it implicitly, but with her disgusting eyes, what the monkey didn't understand, she quickly stood up with a grin, "Auntie, I'll put it on!"

  As he said, he leaned to Wang Yiyi to pick up the clothes, "Yiyi, you take them out and pile them here and we pick them out! Not only me, everyone is wet all over, so I must change them! "

  Wang Yiyi thought that too, and immediately removed a pile of middle-aged and elderly clothing from the space that he had collected last time.

  "Take out some of the sheet fabric I collected earlier. I will put a curtain in the middle of the car so that everyone can change clothes!" Just as Zhang Heng spoke, he received his mother's approving eyes.

  Soon, there was a curtain in the middle of the car, and the women were all packed in the curtain at the rear of the car. The man was more presumptuous at this time, and he greeted Wang Tao with a few buckets of water, took a cool shower and put on clean clothes.

  Of course, Wang Yiyi and the others were divided into several basins of water. After Wang Yiyi and his mother helped Luo Luo clean up and change clean clothes, they began to take care of themselves. After Wang Yiyi found a good set of clothes for his mother, he took advantage of this gap to get into the space.

  Even now, Wang Yi still remembers that Xiaoya messed up her vegetable garden. She felt uneasy if she didn't go in and clean up. With so much land, she felt uncomfortable when she thought of giving it away for nothing.

  Now that I caught the opportunity, I greeted Luo Luo with my mother, and got into my own space. I thought it would take a lot of effort to get the vegetable garden back to its original state, but I didn't expect the vegetable garden to be restored to its original condition, even more tidy than before.

  Just as Wang Yi was amazed, Xiao Ya had already touched her arrogantly, "Master, it's not bad! I've made up for it, and I've restored it to the original state!"

  Wang Yi looked at Xiao Ya up and down, but he didn't expect this little thing to have this hand, "Well, your skill is very good. Not only can it be destroyed, but it can also be farmed in a serious manner. I decided, in the future. Don't hate your pile of roots anymore!"

  "Huh, my whole body is a baby! Master, I have made up for it, can I get more crystal nuclei, you have gained a lot today!" Xiao Ya looked flattering and began to sell cute.

  "You have taken over the vegetable garden and are responsible for the cultivation of the vegetable garden. I will give you ten crystal nuclei every day!" Wang Yiyi and Xiao Ya discussed.

  Xiao Ya lowered her head and thought for a long time, "Master, I have taken over all the vegetable garden. You give me twenty crystal nuclei every day, okay!"

  Wang Yiyi looked at Xiaoya suspiciously. It's okay to use your roots to sow seeds, but harvest...

  Xiao Ya seemed to see Wang Yiyi's question, straightened her body, extended one or two branches, and easily twisted off an eggplant not far away. Then he rolled the eggplant with branches and handed it to Wang one by one, shaking constantly, waiting for the king to comment one by one.

  Although Wang Yiyi was overjoyed in his heart, he pretended to be calm on the face, "Okay, since you can do it, then leave it to you! Put it all in the grain store!

  You also know which warehouse the crystal nucleus is in, but you are not allowed to take more, if I find it...huh! "

  It's not that Wang Yiyi doesn't want to give Xiaoya more crystal cores, but there are still many people in the team, and everyone needs a lot of crystal cores to improve their abilities.

  The crystal nucleus was originally owned by everyone, and everyone believed in her, so she gave the crystal nucleus to her, and she had to use the crystal nucleus to the real place.

  Wang Yi pondered that after everyone returned to the village, he must start planting vegetables with green clay as soon as possible. Then she took advantage of this opportunity to move a batch of vegetables in the space so that everyone could taste the products of the space.

  With this special surprise from Xiaoya, Wang Yiyi no longer needs to take care of the vegetable garden. She happily took a shower in the space farm and changed into clean clothes. This was the only way to get out of space.

  Outside the space, everyone also packed themselves up, put on clean clothes, and was lying comfortably on their seats, discussing what to eat at noon. Everything is so normal, if you ignore the middle-aged and elderly suits that obviously don't fit on everyone.