85

Chapter 85

  That night, Wang Yi, as usual, was sleeping soundly in the arms of the man, and the group of seedlings in the small courtyard started to chatter again and woke her up again.

  Wang Yi rubbed his wistful eyes, very puzzled. Since the last time they reached an agreement, these little guys are very well-behaved and haven't made a sound in the night for a long time.

  With a little curiosity, she listened quietly, but wanted to see what these little guys were doing.

  "It's terrible, I heard from Ahua, they are the only one left alone in their family!"

  "Are they coming here, are they far from here? It's a pity that we can't run away. I knew I would sprout again in a few days!"

  "Hey, hey, hey... I just grew a few leaves, do you want to go now?"

  "I heard that those things are still on the hills in the south, I hope they can stay there, don't come to our side!"

  "You're stupid, it's over there, you will come over sooner or later! Buzz, buzz...I'm so scared!"

  ...

  Wang Yiyi didn't quite understand what these little guys wanted to express, but she could feel their worry and panic, as if something scared them was about to come.

  In the south, the southern part of the village is a continuous high mountain, and you can't see it at a glance. I heard from the old people in the village that the forest is deep and dense, and the inside is very dangerous. Therefore, in recent years, no one has gone deep into the woods, just gathering firewood on the outer edge of the woods.

  The hills in the south are still a bit away from the courtyard of Wang Yi's family, and these little things actually know exactly what happened outside the courtyard.

  Wang Yiyi was a little curious and couldn't help but asked, "Who are you listening to?"

  "A Tao from outside the yard said it!" the slightly larger seedling replied without thinking.

  A Tao, A Tao outside the yard, Wang Yiyi suddenly remembered that there was a wild peach tree just outside the wall of her house. The news between these green plants is quite good, but think about it, the roots of the plants are mixed and can extend far under the ground.

  Wang Yiyi wanted to know what made these little things frightened, but these seedlings couldn't understand it. They just said it was terrifying, huge, and extremely destructive...

  Although the group of little things didn't understand, Wang Yiyi still took heart. She told Brother Heng what she had heard.

  After listening to Wang Yiyi's narration, Zhang Heng looked solemn, and immediately released his mental power to investigate, but his mental power was not enough to cover the depths of the southern mountains, only to touch the edge of Nanshan.

  The outer edge of the mountain was quiet, everything looked good, and Zhang Heng didn't notice anything unusual.

  But there was a faint guess in his heart that made the seedlings scared and came from the depths of the mountain. What else could be besides the ferocious beast? I just don't know what this beast is!

  At the moment, he discussed with Wang one by one, "I'll go over there and see, there must be a beast coming!"

  Wang Yiyi's heart was tense, and he knew the seriousness of the matter, and immediately stood up, "Go, I'll be with you!"

  Zhang Heng quickly supported her and kissed her on the forehead, "Slow down, two-body, beware of the baby who knocks in the stomach. You are at home and I can go by myself!"

  After thinking for a while, he added, "Don't worry, I'm at the foot of the mountain and don't go deep. You are inconvenient now, so stay home obediently!"

  Wang Yiyi looked at his belly a little annoyed, and could only compromise, "Okay, then you must not go deep into the mountains. If it is a beast, we will discuss it together when we come back."

  Seeing Zhang Heng's figure melted into the night, disappeared. Wang Yiyi was not idle either, and he began to think about what preparations should be made in advance if the beasts really attacked him?

  Zhang Heng released his mental power while heading towards the mountain to the south. As far as the foot of the mountain, Zhang Heng didn't notice any strangeness. Quietly, it seemed that apart from the sound of his own footsteps, he could no longer hear any sound between the world and the earth.

  Based on the experience of the previous life, Zhang Heng felt that this matter should not be underestimated. After thinking about it, he finally decided to go deep in the mountains.

  After walking for about a quarter of an hour, Zhang Heng noticed something was wrong, his mental power world was no longer quiet, without a trace of energy fluctuations. On the contrary, the energy fluctuates violently, and it seems that the source of the energy is very restless.

  Zhang Heng cautiously continued to walk forward, this time his mental power was finally found out. He saw the pair of green eyes that were constantly coming towards the village.

  They seem to have inexhaustible energy, and they are now disturbing everywhere. The place they pass is a mess. No wonder those little things are frightened!

  Zhang Heng did not delay, and rushed to the village after he withdrew his mental strength. Instead of going back to his small courtyard first, he went to the residence of the base chief Xu Qing.

  I hope that the base will soon face such a thorny problem, how can Zhang Heng let the base leader Xu Qing stand by! Before informing his team, Xu Qing should be asked to get up and put the first protective barrier in the village.

  "Brother Zhang Heng, is there something urgent for you so late?" Xu Qing asked lazily, looking at Zhang Heng outside the door.

  Zhang Heng entered Xu Qing's house without delay, and said straight ahead, "In the big mountain to the south, there are about three or four hundred wild wolves, with the intention of moving toward the village!" "

  "What? Wild wolves? Three or four hundred?" Xu Qing opened his mouth wide in surprise. After the cold winter, there are now less than two hundred people in the village. There are too many wolves.

  "Well, you, the base chief, hurry up and get ready. In two days, the wolves should be able to reach the outer edge of the village." After speaking, Zhang Heng went out.

  "Hey, don't go, you are discussing with me what to do..." Xu Qing shouted towards Zhang Heng's back. This person is really true, there is a gust of wind coming and going.

  Zhang Heng ignored Xu Qing's yelling behind him, and walked toward his courtyard.

  If you want to wear the crown, you must bear the weight. Do you think this base leader can be casual? In order for the Hope Base to survive in the last days, the head of the Hope Base is very important.

  Zhang Heng thinks that Xu Qing is a good candidate. He has a desire for power and a real consideration for the village, but his ability still needs to be polished.

  Zhang Heng pushed open the door, and the Wang who was sitting on the sofa waiting for him stood up one by one, and asked with concern, "It's okay! There is no danger, right?"

  "It's okay, I'll talk to you slowly! Don't worry!" Zhang Heng quickly stepped forward and sat Wang on the sofa.

  Wang Yiyi was a little funny in his heart. How could he be so delicate, and he needed someone to help him whenever he couldn't move. But she really enjoyed the man's care for her, and took his care to the full.

  "Those little things of you are right. There is a group of wild wolves in the big mountain to the south, and the number is not low, about three or four hundred..." Zhang Heng slowly told the news that he had found out. It's the worried little Nizi.