24

Chapter 24 The Recycle Bin is Established

  Wang Yi thought about meeting one or two zombies on the way back to the village. She could just try her ability to see how powerful her little spike ball is. However, the journey back to the village was very smooth, and even the shadow of a zombie was not seen along the way. Everyone felt like an arrow, and within half an hour, they had already reached the entrance of the village.

  As soon as I arrived at the entrance of the village, the whole village knew that the sharp-eyed villagers were bluffing, and all the villagers who were busy with nothing in their hands greeted them, and looked at the supplies on the big card with joy, just like Chinese New Year, except for nothing. Let go of two hanging whips.

  When Luo Luo got out of the car, he played with the big black who came to welcome her, and he was gone for a long time. Since knowing that Luoluo has speed ability, Wang Yiyi is not very worried about Luoluo's safety. After all, they can avoid zombies, and these villagers in the village are even a piece of cake.

  Besides, everybody has a job in the past few days. You don't have to be hungry anymore, and there will be no people who don't have eyesight. To be precise, people who don't have eyesight will come out again. .

  Seeing the busy people around the big truck, Wang Yiyi didn't want to keep up with them, so he secretly found an open space not far from the people, and removed all the miscellaneous things in the space. Then went home, and she had to take a look in her space while Zhang Heng was away.

  Once he got home and closed the door, Wang Yiyi plunged into his own space, took a hot bath in the space, and then took out a lot of ingredients and prepared to make something for the whole family. Make up a good meal.

  Killed two chickens and stewed a hot pot, made a spicy rabbit, then took out the hot pot base stocked from the space, and made a mandarin duck pot. There was a large table full of ingredients, and the aroma was enticing. Without talking about others, Wang Yi's saliva would flow out. When he was just preparing, he stole a lot of it.

  When Mom and Dad came back with Luo Luo, they smelled a scent as soon as they stepped into the courtyard. When they arrived in the living room, they saw a table of rich meals that were hard to find before the end of the world. Not much to say, one by one. With your hands, you start to eat in tacit understanding.

  The end of the world is here, and the physical energy of the person with the supernatural power is consumed very quickly, and it will take a while for a few supernatural powers to be released before it can be relieved. Of course, this situation will get better with the advancement of the later abilities, but it is clear that the current humans are still unclear.

  The same goes for Wang Yiyi and his family. They will feel hungry after their powers are consumed. Although absorbing crystal nuclei can replenish energy, people instinctively like food tonic. Not all of them have become big stomach kings, even for a child like Luo Luo, her appetite is worth the food of an adult man before the end of the world, not to mention the labor of parents.

  It didn't take long for the table to be cleaned up after the delicacy. It really did the CD operation. Mom and Dad collapsed on the chair, their expressions satisfied, even the face of Lolo, the little ice cube, became softer than ever.

  Since Luo Luo is very close to him, he basically ignores others, Wang Yiyi is also very relieved to let Luo Luo know the existence of this space farm. Wang Yiyi was originally worried that other people would covet her space when she knew it, but after she tried it many times, his space couldn't bring people in at all.

  She originally wanted to be lazy and bring her parents into the space, and then she could help her with the farm. However, she tried many times, except for some animals, she couldn't bring anyone in at all.

  Despite this, my parents also urged me not to let outsiders notice the difference in space, so as to prevent people from thinking about the space.

  Dad said earnestly, "One by one, although others can't help you, you can hide in the space when you are in danger. But you have weaknesses, our family is your weakness."

  "Okay, I see. I will never expose space anywhere except at home." Wang Yi assured with his hands raised. "Will Brother Zhang Heng know, after all, we all live under one roof? "

  "I can trust both Brother Heng and Luoluo. Brother Heng, we have grown up since we were young. This kid has been affectionate since he was young.

  When your father and I are gone, we can all trust you to take care of him. Based on the relationship between the two families, he, the older brother, will also help you with whatever things will happen in the future. "My mother said slowly, especially cautiously.

  Wang Yiyi was particularly uncomfortable with the appearance of his mother, and quickly interrupted, "Mom, what are you talking about, and what is there. I will definitely protect you and Luoluo. Our family is in the last days. Li survived. I'm not sure if I will become stronger in the future, but I should try to pull Zhang Heng!"

  "Well, your father and I, as well as your three children, our family is alive in the last days." The mother did not argue, and agreed with a smile.

  Dad played a round to ease the somewhat depressed atmosphere, "One by one, the space is yours, you decide whether you want Brother Zhang Heng to know. Your mother is telling you that Brother Heng is a reliable child. !"

  "Yeah." Wang nodded his head, and his calm heart suddenly felt a little bit of crisis.

  "She can hide in the space when she encounters danger, but what about my parents and Lolo? She doesn't have the power to guarantee that they will be safe in the last days. She has to quickly build this village into a safe place. The sanctuary." Wang Yiyi thought silently in his heart and made up his mind.

  Luo Luo seemed to have seen her thoughts, her small body slid down from the chair, leaned close to her, and cuddled with her, seeming to want to give her a little strength.

  Mom really couldn't understand the heavy look of the two of them, and changed the subject with a joke, "One by one, going out tomorrow will be the same as today. Collect everything that can be used! Now this last world will use a little bit less. One thing, we are not afraid of Doha!"

  "It's the same as this time. Those uncles can't wait to even take down the doorframes!" Wang Yi recalled the way those uncles were collecting supplies. It was really like a locust crossing the border, and he was shocked.

  "Yes, it's the same as the one I brought back today! Your mother, I'm going to pick up this job, take some old people and children in the village, and put these miscellaneous materials into different categories. Don't look at the mess, but many of them can be sent. Great use!" Mom said with a proud face.

  "Okay, you can be the head of this recycling station!" Wang Yi smiled and cooperated with his mother.

  My mother smiled and tried to beat Wang Yiyi, "How can I say it! The director of the material department, no matter what the director of the logistics department!"