62

Chapter 62

  My mother shook Wang Yiyi back, and hurriedly replied, "Monkey, is Brother Heng with you?"

  Before the monkey could answer, a lot of people came in, and the empty storefront suddenly became crowded.

  Wang Yi looked up, everyone in the team came back, even Brother Heng followed closely behind the monkey.

  "We only met Brother Heng, and we knew that you are here!" The monkey found an open space, and sat down in a big way. He was not polite, and took the extra quilt and wrapped it around himself.

  Da Hei immediately got into the quilt that Wang Yi Yi was covering on his feet, and his throat let out a defensive low growl. Wang Yiyi reached into the quilt and touched Da Hei's head with a touch of comfort. Da Hei was very witty and rubbed Wang Yi Yi's calf without making any noise.

  "Yiyi, what are you doing stupidly? Get us something to eat!" The monkey urged a little impatiently.

  "Oh, okay, right now!" Wang Yi watched everyone silently, while taking out a few boxes of self-heating hot pot from the space, he picked a tomato soup base and handed it to the monkey.

  The monkey took it and took a look, a bit disgusted, "One by one, is there nothing else? Anyway, give me a slightly spicy one, it's boring!"

  Wang Yi quickly passed a duck blood from his hand, "I didn't pay attention, you can give it to me!"

  Yes, monkeys always like heavy flavors, Wang Yiyi thought silently in his heart. My eyes kept watching the people who came in, as if I couldn't see any clues for a while.

  Wang Yi knows that monkeys like heavy tastes, but she has no way of knowing what other people like. In fact, Wang Yiyi can't be blamed. In the end times, one bite is good. Few people are as careless as monkeys, and they talk about what they like and dislike every day.

  At this time, Wang Yiyi was a little upset. She had never noticed what Dad likes to eat before. In her impression, Dad seemed to be able to eat anything.

  When she was a child, the family was poor and she didn't like to eat. After a bite, she threw them all to her dad. And Dad doesn't dislike it, all comers are not rejected.

  Wang Yi cast his cry for help at his mother, who nodded vaguely.

  "Old man, why have you been doing it for so long?" Mom looked at the father who was sitting next to Brother Heng and asked.

  "I didn't see you in the hospital, so I was delayed for a while!" Dad replied concisely.

  "Dad, are you still in the hospital?" Wang Yiyi was a little anxious, leaned forward and asked with concern.

  "As soon as I walked in, I heard Brother Heng yelling from behind, and then we came out together!" Dad swallowed his mouth and replied slowly.

  "It's okay, do you hear any strange noises?" Mom asked eagerly.

  Dad lowered his head, grabbed food, and shook his head.

  "Monkey, have you all gone to the hospital?" Wang Yi turned his head one by one, looking at the monkey who was eating.

  "It's getting dark fast, we were completely dark when we arrived at the hospital! There was no light in the hospital, so Uncle and Wang Tao went in and took a look!

  As a result, within two minutes of entering, Brother Heng came, and then came with our big guy! "The monkey answered very refreshingly.

  Wang Yi paused, "Brother Zhang Heng went in and asked my dad and Wang Tao to come out?"

  "Yeah, I will be out in a while! Then not long after I came out, it started to fog!"

  Hearing this, Wang Yiyi's hair was about to stand up. When Zhang Heng left, there was already a thick fog. How could it be foggy when he came out of the hospital?

  Wang Yi quickly looked at Zhang Heng, still wearing the army green down jacket she had taken out of the space before, with a cold expression as before.

  Wang tentatively opened his mouth one by one, "Brother Zhang Heng, have you heard the baby crying this time?"

  "Baby? One by one, this is the end of the world, there are babies? Did you hear that today?" Before Zhang Heng could answer, the monkey spoke first.

  Wang Yi didn't bother to explain, but stared at Zhang Heng intently, not wanting to miss the slightest bit of his expression. But she found nothing, Zhang Heng answered quite normally.

  "I didn't hear it at night, maybe it's because I haven't walked in yet. As soon as I arrived at the outpatient department, my uncle and Wang Tao came out!"

  Wang Yi asked again, "Didn't it already foggy when you left? Why did the monkey say that it was foggy when you came out of the hospital?"

  Zhang Heng paused and thought for a while, "I also think it's weird. When I get to the hospital, there will be no fog! It's dark. When I picked up my uncle and Wang Tao from the hospital, it was unexpected. It's starting to fog again! After I leave, has the fog on your side cleared?"

  "It shouldn't be there!" Wang Yiyi was not sure, because after Zhang Heng left, they moved into the shop. Later, it was too cold, and they closed the door again.

  Seeing that Wang Yiyi ignored him, the monkey turned his head and asked his mother, "Auntie, what happened to you in the hospital today? Brother Gangheng didn't have time to tell us that the baby was crying one by one. What is this? what's up?"

  My mother pursed her lips, and answered the monkey's question very briefly, "Today we heard the baby crying in the hospital, and then temporarily changed the gathering place, afraid you don't know, Brother Heng went to the hospital. I'm looking for you!"

  Wang Yiyi was in a mess now, Da Hei couldn't show a defensive posture to his acquaintances, but everyone looked normal now, and there was no clue.

  At first Wang Yiyi suspected Zhang Heng, Dad and Wang Tao, but now Zhang Heng's explanation seemed to make sense. However, is Dad too cold? Today's words are also much less.

  Wang Yi glanced at his mother vaguely, she shook her head slightly, she didn't see why.

  Monkeys should be the most normal. They talk a lot, are familiar with them, and are not at all polite.

  "Monkey, besides my dad, Zhang Heng, and Wang Tao, I've been separated from you for a while, have the others been with you all the time?" Wang Yi asked casually.

  "Yeah, what's the matter!" The monkey looked at Wang Yiyi with an innocent look. He felt that Wang Yiyi today is really too strange.

  "No, nothing! Just ask casually!" Wang Yi looked at Zhang Heng, Dad and Wang Tao who were sitting on the side, his eyes full of vigilance.

  Wang Yi took his mother one by one and moved back, a little farther away from these three people.

  These three people didn't look like fakes, they looked exactly the same, even mom didn't see anything wrong with dad. From the appearance, Zhang Heng and Wang Tao can't even see any problems!

  Is it a ghost? But under the light, they also have shadows!