109

Chapter 109

  Because Wang Yu and Tian Tao were relatively weak, everyone stayed in the mountains for a while. It was already twenty days after Wang Yiyi and they left the mountain and returned to the village.

  Wang Yiyi and they had just returned to the small courtyard and before they had time to take a break, Xu Qing came to the door when they got the news.

  Seeing that everyone needs all their tails, he immediately said happily, "You can be regarded as coming back. Someone in the village said that I heard the banging explosion in the mountains, but I was worried! For fear that you have a million dollars. one!"

  "Oh my god! Is this a tiger? You... how did you bring the tiger down the mountain!" Xu Qing hadn't noticed the white tiger in the corner of the small courtyard at first. Frightened to death.

  Wang Yi saw that Xu Qing was so frightened that he was very funny, and he hurriedly explained, "It's okay, this is Tuantuan, he is behaved!"

  After so many days of getting along, Wang Yiyi and his family have become acquainted with Tuantuan, and now Tuantuan is no different from a big cat in their eyes.

  "Tuan Tuan, come here!" Wang Yi took out a baked rabbit from the space and waved to Tuantuan in the corner.

  Seeing that the white tiger was coming towards him, Xu Qing backed away hurriedly, "Yiyi, it is familiar with you, but not with me. Look at it, this is not another cat or puppy. , One paw can kill people!"

  "Lolo, you can take Tuantuan to the backyard, don't scare your uncle Xu Qing stupid, how can we manage our hope base at that time!"

  Wang Yi looked at Xu Qing jokingly, his eyes were clearly that you were so courageous but not as good as our Luo Luo.

  Seeing Luo Luo take away the white tiger, Xu Qing returned to normal, "This white tiger is what you learned from going up the mountain? He, like Xiaoya, recognizes you as the master?"

  "It would be great if you recognize me as the master!" Wang Yiyi likes this white tiger. If it is taken out, it would be so prestigious.

  "That is to admit that Brother Zhang Heng is your master!" Xu Qing said to Zhang Heng who was next to him busy after hearing Wang Yi say so.

  "No, his master came back with us, and you can see it later. I'm washing up in the house right now!" Wang Yi looked at Xu Qing's guessing wildly, and finally explained.

  Xu Qing heard that the owner of the white tiger had also come back with him, and immediately said with excitement, "Our base is just for the use of people, one by one you must keep them in our base!"

  When Xu Qing saw that the white tiger was so mighty, the owner of the white tiger must have said that it must be incredible. Keeping such talents in the base hopes that the base will have another layer of protection.

  "Whether you can keep them, it depends on your base chief's ability! See if you can help others find your fiancée!"

  With that said, Wang Yiyi told Xu Qing the story of Wang Yu and his fiancee.

  "Yiyi, maybe we can really keep him behind." Xu Qing said with some excitement after hearing Wang Yi's explanation.

  Now the trading market of the Hope Base is full of people. Not only people from the H city base, but also people from the G city base have rushed over one after another.

  "How do you say?" Wang Yi asked with some curiosity looking at Xu Qing's so-so.

  "You have entered the mountains these days, and you may not know the current status of our base trading market.