35

Chapter 35

  "You have a lot more backbone than your subordinates!" Wang Yi curled his lips one by one, and said with a hint of playfulness.

  As early as when Zhang Heng was about to make a move, he had notified Zhang Heng to keep this person. Otherwise, Zhang Heng would be more than just melting one of his hands.

  "If you want to kill or cut, hurry up! Otherwise, someday you will fall into my hands, and you will definitely make your life worse than death!

  Especially you, Xiaoye, I will definitely make you want to die under me!

  Don't worry, my brother will never let you die too early, but he has to hurt you enough! "

  The Dong brother gritted his teeth, with a trace of evil charm at the corner of his mouth, and made cruel words madly.

  This irritated Wang Yi to stop being ruthless. She smiled, with a trace of bewilderment, "Since you love me so much, then I won't kill you!"

  Dong Ge was taken aback for a moment, and looked up at Wang Yiyi in surprise.

  Wang Yi's voice became softer, "I speak for words, but...you have to keep a pair of eyeballs!"

  As soon as the voice fell, two small spikes shot straight towards Dong Ge's eyes. Wang Yi turned his back, greeted everyone to get into the car, and ignored the painful man rolling on the ground...

  "Oh, what a horrible thing this is!" Mom returned to the car and babbled. Although she was not bullied, she still felt tired.

  "Mom, don't think about it! There are all kinds of people in the end of the world! We can do it all by ourselves!" Wang Yi said comfortingly.

  This mother is good at everything, but her heart is a little soft, she can't see these bloody scenes. In the apocalypse, it's no good if you don't want to adapt.

  After encountering this stubble on the way back to the village, it went smoothly and there were no more branches.

  Back in the village, Zhang Heng arranged for everyone to go back to rest, and Wang Yiyi and Wang took the Wang family to the elder's place, explaining the special situation of the two families.

  Soon it was decided to arrange the two empty houses next to my mother's material station to the two families. It was also close to my mother's material station, so it was convenient to take care of anything.

  After the decision was settled, Wang Yi saw that the two old men were not in good spirits, and immediately bid farewell to the elders and took them to the new house for resettlement.

  Wang Yi took everything from the Wang family into the space. At this time, he listened to the instructions of the grandmother and grandfather to move the things out one by one and put them where they wanted to put them.

  The Wang family watched Wang Yiyi and they fulfilled their promises. The food was still placed in the cellar of their new house, and their carrying heart was calmed down!

  I saw a lot of things from the old houses were moved intact, which really changed the exterior of the house, and the core inside was still exactly the same as before!

  All of them are happy and very satisfied! Wang Yiyi also specially gave them some crystal nuclei to explain the usage! Everyone was even more flattered, and stood up to thank you!

  Wang Yi hurriedly waved his hand, thinking, "Give our team another water system superpower!"

  At the same time, in a room not far from them, Zhang Heng was having heated discussions with several elders.

  Before leaving the village last time, Zhang Heng had discussed with the elders. He needed to leave the village from time to time. He had no time to manage the affairs of the village and needed the elders to sit in the rear.

  And now the elders are reporting to him some recent changes in the village, "Brother Heng, after you left, there have been a few superpower teams out of the village!"

  "According to what you said before, some of the materials collected by the people who went out should be reserved for their team, and the others should be handed over to the warehouse in the village!"

  "Brother Heng, I'm thinking about creating a system to make more people willing to go out to kill zombies and collect supplies!"

  "Going out is risky, high-yield is still someone who is willing to take risks! The village can't raise idlers, work more and get more, less work and less, no effort! What kind of life they can live depends on how hard they are. !"

  ...

  Looking at the elders who have their own ideas about the management of the village, Zhang Heng simply delegated power, "Elders, you can implement any ideas if you have them! You are still good at managing the village, so let's do it!"

  Zhang Heng was originally unwilling to intervene too much in the affairs of the village. He just wanted to turn this place into a safe shelter, allowing their family to survive the severe cold.

  In the beginning, when he was making a pot of porridge in the village, it was indeed necessary for him to come out of the town with such a strong man, but now that everything is on the right track, he does not need to spend too much thought.

  And what he needs to do most now is to prepare everything he needs for winter before the big cold.

  "Brother Heng, this is our constitution, can you see if it works?" An elder suddenly handed over a few thick pages.

  "Already prepared!" Zhang Heng thought to himself. After turning over those pages, Jiang Guoran was still very old, and he really had a good management of the village. This system was almost close to the system of the previous life base.

  Since the base system in the previous life was similar to this, he didn't have much to say. Incomplete places, after the implementation of the system, they must be able to detect and make up for it.

  "I think it's pretty good, so let's implement it according to this system first. If you find out what is wrong later, you can gradually improve it!" Zhang Heng expressed his affirmation.

  During this conversation, Zhang Heng and the elders reached an agreement. He was mainly responsible for the outside, while the elders were responsible for managing the interior of the village and reporting to him regularly.

  In fact, after Zhang Heng looked at the more mature system, he felt that there was no need to report to him at all, but everyone insisted, fearing that he would put the burden on him and ran away.

  In the end, Zhang Heng had no choice but to hang the title of village head!

In the evening, the elders organized the villagers to take a part of the fish brought back by Zhang Heng and the others to make the soup.

  Recently, people in the village have been desperate. They cut wood, cut wood, repaired the house, and went out to collect materials.

  The smell of meat wafted from the village for a long time, and the big guys gathered together, chatting, and it was so lively.

  At this time, Wang Yiyi knew that there were a few more teams like them in the village, and started to go out to collect supplies to kill zombies.

  The last wave of zombies was almost all gathered by zombies in nearby villages, so recently there were very few zombies near Wang Yiyi's village.

  Those who went out to collect supplies at the end of the day basically returned with a load. Encouraged, more and more people in the village formed teams and began to collect supplies from the village.

  Wang Yiyi is very happy to see such a phenomenon. She is very happy that more and more people are willing to go out and fight for it. Only such a village is full of hope!

  But what she didn't expect was that their team would have another teammate tonight!