61

Chapter 61

  After waiting for a long time, the sky was completely dark, and the monkeys were still not seen.

  What's even stranger is that the weather is foggy for no reason. Even if there is a fire, the visibility is only two or three meters nearby.

  Wang Yi became anxious and kept adding combustibles to the fire, but with little effect. To make matters worse, the fog is getting thicker and the temperature is getting lower and lower, and even the air becomes wet.

  Zhang Heng had to throw a ball of fire into the fire from time to time to make the fire immortal. The weather was really cold. Wang Yiyi couldn't bear it anymore. He quickly took out clothes and blankets from the space, "It's so cold, do you want to wear some clothes? There are blankets here, you can cover them!"

  With thick clothes, everyone is obviously feeling better, but they are getting more and more anxious, even Zhang Heng can't sit still, "Auntie, you and Yiyi stay here with Luoluo, don't move, I'll go Look at the hospital!"

  "Why don't you go together? I don't worry if you are alone!" Mom hesitated. Today's matter is too weird. Don't distract you.

  "Auntie, don't worry. Take care of yourself. I'll go back quickly. It's only a few hundred meters away. When I reach the door of the hospital, whether I see my uncles or not, I will come back directly!" Although Zhang Heng was relieved Everyone, but he knew in his heart that the monkeys definitely had a big problem.

  If the monkeys weren't in trouble, they wouldn't be silent until now. Zhang Heng felt that he had to check it out. Just staying here is no way.

  "Auntie, you just stay here and don't move. Even if I don't come back right away, don't go find me!" Zhang Heng was a little worried, and instructed again and again.

  Wang Yiyi always feels that Zhang Heng is not right to go out at this moment, "We don't want to wait for dawn and the fog to clear, let's go over and take a look!" But she wants her to leave her mother and Luoluo and go with Zhang Heng Checking it out, she was really uneasy.

  "Just stay here and take good care of Auntie and Lolo. I will come back when I go and see! Don't run around in the fog, lest I come back when I come back and I won't find you again!"

  Zhang Heng's tone was very serious. Wang Yi listened carefully and nodded to make sure to do the same, "Then you should be careful, don't go to the hospital, it feels too mysterious!"

  Seeing Zhang Heng plunge into the thick fog, he soon disappeared. Wang Yiyi became even more nervous, and didn't dare to search for combustibles in other shops, but held the hands of his mother and Luo Luo tightly.

  It seems that this way her mind can stop being a little bit, and she can stop thinking about it. Without Zhang Heng's fireball blessing, the fire was quickly extinguished, and the visibility was even lower.

  Wang Yiyi didn't want to save the battery anymore, so he took out several lights from the space and turned them on. Nevertheless, only their small area is illuminated.

  "Oh, girl, my right eyelid keeps beating, and my heart is up and down. You said that your dad and the others are in an accident, right?" Mom doesn't seem to need Wang Yiyi's answer. , Said to himself.

  "Hey, I knew the big guys shouldn't be separated! If there is another time I don't force others, our family must not be separated anymore!"

  Wang Yi looked at his obviously anxious mother, knowing that he must be steady at this moment, but he must not mess around at this time.

  "Mom, calm down, each of them is not low-level, and there are so many people, there will be nothing wrong!" Wang Yiyi not only comforted his mother, but also comforted himself.

  Wang Yiyi had no bottom in his heart. He didn't know why in such a safe county, everything became confusing and confusing after hearing the baby cry.

  Wang Yi touched Luoluo's little hands one by one, feeling cold, "Luo Luo, are you cold? Do you want to get you another quilt!"

  My mother was temporarily distracted by Wang Yiyi's words, and she reached out her hand to touch Luoluo's small face, "One by one, hurry up and get out the quilt. Be careful to catch Luo Luo cold!"

  Luo Luo had been sleepy a long time ago, and she was in a daze at the moment, cooperating with Wang Yi to stretch out her hand, and was wrapped in a thick down jacket.

  Wang Yiyi was still uneasy, and put a down jacket on his mother, and then after thinking about it, he took out a few takeaways from the space.

  Due to the thermal insulation function of the space, the large bone soup in the takeaway is still warm at the moment. Wang Yi handed his mother a bowl one by one, and coaxed Luo Luo to drink another one, which made him relieved.

  To be on the safe side, Wang Yi took out a few pieces of warm baby stickers and stuffed them to Luo Luo and his mother, "Mom, put this in the pocket of the down jacket. If your hand is cold, put it in your pocket!"

  "I'm okay, look at Lolo, the child's resistance is low!" After receiving the warm baby sticker, the mother warned with anxiety.

  Wang Yi glanced at Luo Luo, who was lying on his lap and drowsily sleeping, and touched Luo Luo's forehead with his forehead. He didn't feel any abnormalities, and then slowly relaxed.

  "Mom, it's okay, I just fell asleep!" Wang Yi Luo Luo gathered together to make her sleep more comfortable.

  My mother still felt sorry for her daughter, moved to Wang Yiyi's side, and motioned Wang Yiyi to come over.

  Wang Yi looked at the arm that his mother handed over, and couldn't help feeling warm, and hugged his mother deeply. She doesn't seem to be afraid of anything now, and she is full of power.

  "Mom, if you just sleep for a while, I'll watch the night! You can change me later when you wake up!" Wang said softly one by one.

  My mother patted Wang Yiyi, "If you want to sleep, go to sleep. I'm in a mess right now, and I can't sleep! I'll guard you and Lolo!"

  Seeing his mother like this, Wang Yiyi dared not sleep, he patted his mother's arm again and again, waiting quietly, waiting for Zhang Heng to return and the fog to clear.

  It seemed that after a long, long time, "Wow, woof,..." Da Hei, who was lying on the quilt at Luo Luo's feet, sprang out and barked at the door.

  Wang Yi was awake for an instant, and at the same time, his mother was awake. His mother quickly stood up and looked at the door with a few traces of defense, "Did Brother Heng come back!"

  Although he still doesn't know what happened outside, Wang Yiyi felt that it could not be Zhang Heng. Because Da Hei is very familiar with the people in the team, no matter who comes from the team, it will not be so fierce.

 But soon, the voice of the monkey came from the door, "One by one, hurry up and get a self-heating hot pot, I am almost freezing to death, now I want to have a hot mouth!"

  "Mother, be careful!" Wang Yiyi didn't respond in a hurry, but squeezed his mother's hand, reminding him with a voice that only two people could hear.