68

Chapter 68

  It may be that the road ahead is so bad that God can't go through it anymore.

  The road to the provincial capital was exceptionally smooth. They all got off the highway and entered the outer ring of the provincial capital. None of Wang Yiyi and them saw a figure or a zombie.

  "Brother Heng, our journey is so smooth. If we get the solar panels tomorrow, we can go back!" This is the first time today since we left the village. The monkey never got out of the car and moved over obstacles. .

  Zhang Heng let go of Wang Yiyi, opened the curtain that blocked everyone's sight, and walked to the front of the bus to check the road conditions ahead.

  As soon as Zhang Heng left, his mother got into the back row, looked at Wang Yiyi with a gossip face, smiled and didn't speak.

  "Mom, what are you doing!" Wang Yiyi was a little embarrassed, and he took his mother's arm and said coquettishly.

  My mother nodded Wang Yiyi's forehead, "Oh, my daughter is embarrassed! I tell you, Brother Heng is a good one, you can give me a hurry!"

  "Mom!" Wang Yiyi was even more embarrassed, a little twisted.

  My mother smiled and happily said, "Brother Heng grew up when I was young, and he is reliable and stable.

  I have always felt that you are a little bit interested in Brother Heng, and I'm afraid that Brother Heng will look down on you!

  It's good now, Brother Heng also likes you, and everyone's attitude is clear, you can't deliberately take Joe, you get confused at the critical moment!

  Brother Heng told us that as long as you have no objection, he will call us parents instead! "

  Wang Yiyi was shocked by the news. This is too fast, "What!"

  Since the dream in the town, Wang Yiyi has always been distracted from time to time, and can't help but stare at Zhang Heng. She admitted that she had a good feeling for Zhang Heng before, and now she really likes it.

  But this is too fast, it was obviously an ice face before. She was also indifferent to answering her, and now she was suddenly acting on her hands and feet.

  So powerfully hugging herself, and still teasing herself like that... Now that she has to enter the house, she wants to marry herself... No, she is not ready yet.

  "Where did you want to go? Mom meant to tell you to hurry up. When will he change his slogan to Mom and Dad? It's not up to you!" My mother looked at her daughter's face getting redder, knowing she was thinking Crooked, interrupted her cranky thoughts a little funny.

  "Okay, looking at you like this, the son-in-law of Brother Heng is also a certain thing, it's OK! I'll go and talk to your dad to make him happy too!" Mom didn't wait for the Wang to react, and there was a gust of wind. Like left.

  After a long time, Wang Yiyi finally calmed down and touched his face to make sure he was not hot anymore. Then he opened the curtain and walked to the front of the bus to see what was going on in front of him.

  Coincidentally, Zhang Heng just came back from outside to inquire, "There is a team of people in front, and it seems that the strength is not weak! We have to go to the solar panel factory overnight to avoid being rushed to the front!"

  At this time, the monkey suddenly realized, "No wonder we have all gone so smoothly on this road. It turns out that someone has opened the way for us!"

  Wang Yiyi also put aside those charming thoughts at this time, "Then we should avoid them and sneak in front of them?"

  "Yes, I know a path, let's take the path later!" Zhang Heng shot Wang one by one with approving eyes, as he deserves to be the person I am fond of.

  Wang Yiyi was blushed by Zhang Heng's uncanny eyes. He kept his eyes away and pretended to listen to everyone's speech as if nothing had happened.

  Everyone discussed carefully, and decided that Zhang Heng and Wang Yiyi, two powerful men in the front of the motorcycle team, were specifically responsible for clearing obstacles and clearing the way for everyone.

  Wang Tao and Zhang Qiang are at the back of the motorcycle team, responsible for the break and ensuring the safety of the team's rear.

  In order to allow Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng to spend more time alone, she didn't know what she had secretly said to Luo Luo. Anyway, Luo Luo waved his hand very happily, abandoning Wang Yi and turning to his mother's arms.

  Because Da Hei and Luo Luo had a motorcycle, Da Hei could only get on Wang Wenqing's motorcycle. Wang Wenqing held Da Hei with a solemn promise, "Sister, don't worry, I promise to take care of Da Hei." Great!"

  Wang Yiyi looked at Wang Wenqing, the second dumbfounded child, and was speechless for a while. How could she be worried about the dark! She was so deliberately arranged by her mother, and her whole body was not right, looking at the back seat of Zhang Heng's motorcycle very awkward.

  "One by one, get in the car quickly, don't delay everyone's time!" My mother blinked at Wang Yi, with an expression that I am optimistic about you.

  The time is indeed late, and you can't delay the arrangement of the team because of yourself. Wang Yi was cruel and closed his eyes and closed Zhang Heng's back seat.

As soon as he sat down firmly, Zhang Heng came from the front with a joking voice, "Let's be in a hurry, the speed will be a bit faster, hold on to me! Be careful of falling!"

  "You drive your car, I'm not a kid, and I can fall down!" Wang was furious and pushed back. I never thought, before the voice was over, Zhang Heng suddenly started the motorcycle.

  Unprepared, Wang Yiyi immediately leaned back towards the car, thinking that she must be embarrassed this time.

  But at this moment, Zhang Heng seemed to have eyes growing behind his back. The backhand grabbed Wang Yiyi's arm, and then gently, Wang Yiyi was lying on Zhang Heng's back.

  Zhang Heng pulled Wang Yiyi's small bracelet around his waist, with a little bit of doting, "My child, this time I have to hold it firmly!"

  Wang Yiyi's face flushed suddenly, and she didn't know if she was angry or ashamed. At this moment, she was lying on Zhang Heng's back, tightly fitting.

  But soon, she didn't have time to worry about it. As soon as they turned on the path, many zombies who heard the sound of motorcycles gathered towards them.

  Wang Yiyi didn't care about being embarrassed at this time. He tightly wrapped Zhang Heng's waist with one hand to maintain his balance, and with the other hand he kept throwing stabbing balls toward the zombies.

  Zhang Heng looked at the zombies in front of him. There were not a lot of zombies. Knowing that he could control the situation, he said to Wang in the back seat one by one, "Throw thorns one by one, practice your speed and accuracy!"

  Wang Yiyi knew that Zhang Heng was doing this for his own good, and he did not hesitate. He picked up the small spike ball, settled his mind, aimed at the temple of a zombie and threw it over.

  However, the zombies are constantly moving, and Wang Yiyi does not have such good luck to succeed in one shot. Although the error was not very large, it was still thrown on the zombie's face, but it was not aimed at.

  After sighing, Wang Yiyi tried several times, but the result was still the same, Wang Yiyi was very disappointed.

  "Go on, don't stop!" Just when Wang Yiyi was a little discouraged, Zhang Heng's stern voice came from the front.