23

Chapter 23

  On the balcony of the villa, a pale woman was frantically slashing her own arm with a knife, and the blood ran down her arm into a stream, causing the zombies under the villa to be excited, "Hoho" Squeeze straight forward.

  The zombies in front were stimulated by the fresh blood, and the howls became more excited, attracting many zombies to flop toward the balcony of the villa. The zombies in front were squeezed down, and the zombies in the back stepped on immediately, stacking layer by layer. , I'm going to see the balcony soon.

  But the woman didn't feel the danger at all. She stared straight at a dead tree four or five meters away from the villa, and saw a baby hung on the branch of the dead tree, crumbling, occasionally emitting from the inside. One or two faint crying.

  Although most of the zombies were attracted by the women, there was still a small part of them spinning around the dead tree, hitting the baby to sway from side to side.

  The woman seemed even more desperate when the dead tree made a "creak creak" sound about to break. Paddling his arms numbly, he kept crying for help, but there was a trace of pain and determination in his eyes.

  Although Wang Yiyi and the others tried their best, even Zhang Heng kept releasing tongues of fire, but there were too many zombies, and Zhang Heng's abilities were slowly exhausted as they used them, and they had to take them again. Pick up the machete.

  Even so, it was impossible to cut a path for a while, not to squeeze in front of the dead tree, let alone squeeze in front of the villa.

  Suddenly, Wang Yi heard an exclamation from someone in the team, and the zombies in front seemed to feel something and became even more excited. She quickly turned her head to look, and saw that the woman just now was struggling to leap towards the swaddling on the side of the dead tree, and she finally hugged the swaddling before the baby fell into the pile of zombies.

  Wang Yi was far away, but he seemed to see a satisfied smile on her face, hugging the baby in her arms, and then disappearing into the pile of zombies together.

  After a long time, it seemed as long as a century, Wang Yiyi and the others finally reached the villa. The door of the villa had long been smashed by zombies, and the zombies who had climbed upstairs kept pouring out.

  Wang Yi followed Zhang Heng all the way to the third floor before stopping. Because the passage to the fourth floor was so tightly blocked, it was clear that the zombies had not broken this last barrier.

  Zhang Heng paused and signaled Wang to step back one by one. He was releasing a fireball, ready to burn a path. In other words, Luo Luo is a small person, and he doesn't know when he ran to Zhang Heng's side and stuffed him with a lot of crystal nuclei.

  On the fourth floor, Wang Yiyi saw that by the back window of the bedroom on the fourth floor, a hemp rope was being fastened firmly to the head of the bed. The rope stretched down the window until it disappeared by the window on the second floor. , The twine seemed to be broken there.

  After the zombies were cleaned up, Wang Yiyi saw a few obscure corpses that were gnawed by the zombies behind the villa. One corpse was still holding a half-broken twine in his hand.

  It seems that they want to use babies as bait for a way of life, but destiny still arranges a dead end for them. If you don't be smart, the obstacles on the fourth floor can fully support Wang Yi and the others to save people.

  But there is so much uncertainty in this world, how can you see the future now? Besides, who can be sure of what will happen in the future.

  After cleaning up all the zombies in Zhangjia Village, when they gathered again to count the number of people, they found that there were 118 people when they came, and now there are only 103 people left.