33

Chapter 33

  "Yes, you are the water system ability!" Zhang Heng looked at the half bowl of water and said, "It is currently the first water system ability I have seen!"

  "Yes, yes, we all have supernatural powers, and I have spatial supernatural powers!" Wang Yi said excitedly, but his head turned quickly. How can we abduct these two families to the village? .

  Or show them more powers and let them know how powerful we are. Thinking about it, Wang waved his hand one by one, and took the bowl that had just received half of the water into the space. After everyone saw that she really didn't have it in her hand, he took it out again.

  Seeing that there was no expression on everyone's faces, she was anxious and took the food tank in the kitchen again. This time everyone finally had a reaction, "Little Nizi, you have a good power. It saves effort and time when collecting food!" The grandmother said happily.

  "Grandma, the zombies are amazing now, and we humans have to follow the awakening ability, otherwise we can't deal with the zombies!" Wang Yi helped the old grandma who had just walked into the kitchen and continued.

  "Our village has a lot of such abilities, the wind type, the fire type, the thunder type, the metal type plant type...Do you want to go to our village with you! This way your safety will be more guaranteed!"

  The grandmother patted Wang Yi's hand holding her, and smiled without saying a word. Wang Yiyi couldn't speak any more, thinking about waiting for a while to catch the opportunity, and then doing more ideological work.

  Unexpectedly, when everyone was sitting around for a meal at noon, Zhang Heng suddenly said, "This drought will cause the reservoir to dry up for a day, and then it will be no longer safe here!"

  "Don't talk about other people in our village. There are many people and powerful people, and there are many people with supernatural powers. The hope of surviving in the face of zombies is also great!"

  Zhang Heng thought for a while and said, "Our village is currently lacking water system superpowers. I welcome you to pass by!

  After you go there will have your own independent house, and we will help move your food, but it will still belong to your two families! "

  Wang Tao couldn't restrain his excitement, and spoke first, "Can you count on what you said?"

  "What are you talking about!" Wang Tao's grandfather reproached him, and interrupted what Wang Tao wanted to say next.

  "Grandpa, it's okay, everything he says counts. He is the most powerful in our village now, he is still the village chief, and he said it counts!" Wang Yiyi didn't wait for his grandfather to continue speaking, and hurriedly replied. .

  She wanted to help Zhang Heng turn this water system supernatural power into the village now. If there are more water system superpowers like Wang Wenqing, the village will no longer have to worry about water sources.

  With the water system ability, she can also take out the space well water. Otherwise, everyone will be dirty and strained with water, and she will take a bath every day and take care of it cleanly. This is too eye-catching.

  There was silence at the dinner table. The two families both looked at me and I looked at you, obviously a little moved. "How about this, we will discuss with you later, and then I will give you an answer!" As the oldest elder, the grandfather broke the silence first.

  Everyone stopped talking. After the lunch was settled in silence, the two families avoided the crowd and gathered in the back room to discuss, and Wang Yiyi and the others were also very acquainted, and went to the reservoir to work on their own.

  After a while, Wang Tao opened the door and came out, waved at Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng, and his eyes beckoned them to go in.

  Wang Yiyi and Zhang Henggang followed Wang Tao into the back room and found a chair to sit down.

  "We have decided, and follow you!" Wang Wenqing said excitedly.

  The old grandma looked around with a little reluctance, and said to Wang one by one, "Little Nizi, my husband and I have so many things that I can't bear to throw away, can you put them in your space for us!"

  Finally, the two families were abducted away. Wang Yiyi had nothing to do with him, and he promised again and again, "Grandma, I will move you to your new home over there intact! I promise to be exactly the same as here!" "

  She has a brisk tone, with a touch of playfulness, which relaxes the tension of everyone, and the scene becomes very pleasant.

  Since everyone has decided to go together, all the fish in the reservoir must also be taken away! Wang Yiyi and his party are going to stay a few more days, pick up all the fish, and then go back to the village together.

  The temperature is now thirty or forty degrees, right? The fish that you just killed will become dried fish in a short time under the sun, which is very convenient.

  At the beginning, my mother used a kitchen knife to remove the scales one by one. Later, I didn't know what happened, but I thought of the wind blade, and tried to use the wind blade to scrape the scales.

  The first few fishes didn't grasp the strength well, and they were dismissed accidentally. Gradually, I found the trick. Using the power to form a small tornado, the fish were all turned inside, and the scales of the fish "fluttered" down under the action of gravity.

  The pillar was inspired, and with an idea, thunders were thrown into the water one after another. At the same time as the water splashed, many fish floated up.

  Zhang Qiang also used his plant system ability to give birth to many vines, stringing the fish floating on the water one by one and bringing them to the shore.

  ...

  With the ability to take off, the work that was originally planned to take several days to complete was finished in the afternoon of the next day.

  Everyone who had been busy for two days finally sat together this evening and began to enjoy the fruits of labor.

  In the middle of everyone is a fire, and a pot of fragrant fish soup is boiling on the fire. When the soup was about to rise from the pot, my mother sprinkled some green coriander leaves again, which made people tempted to move their index fingers.

In recent days, Zhang Qiang's plant powers have grown so much that they have been able to give birth to the sons of all things.

  Now, in this dry weather, there are basically no green vegetables. The coriander leaves that were just placed in the pot were triggered by Zhang Qiang's ability.

  Wang Yi looked at Zhang Qiang's abilities very greedy, thinking that his little prickly ball could be regarded as a half plant, he also tried to induce growth, but only a few green buds appeared, and then there was no more movement.

  I don't know if it can't spawn, or the ability is not powerful enough to spawn! Wang Yiyi is not a tangled temper, but the delicious food is now, so he has also forgotten these things.

  Tonight's night is quiet, and the group seems to have returned to the pre-apocalyptic years of peace. The evening breeze is blowing in the fish soup, and there is a sense of camping with friends.

  But soon, they returned to reality. In this world, people are not allowed to live in fantasy, even if they are dreams of their own weaving!