22

Chapter 22-Departure

  When Zhang Heng came to the place where everyone agreed to gather at the entrance of the village, he saw Wang Yi took out two large cards collected from the water plant from the space early in the morning, and she and Luo Luo were sitting in the back of a private car. , Knocking on the melon seeds collected from the commissary, it's a nice trip.

  Dare to leave the front row to his own driver, Zhang Heng said with a serious face, "Those who don't know thought you were out for an outing! Give me the car!"

  "You don't need a car? Didn't you still say that the car is not enough last night! If you don't use the car, what else did you say that the car is not enough?" Wang Yi talked back.

  "If you ask you to accept it, you can accept it, don't forget, Aunt Wang told you to listen to me! Also, I am the village chief!" Zhang Heng said without a trace of emotion.

  Wang Yi waved his hand and accepted the two large cards behind. He looked at the good private car he was riding in, and tried to plead, "Luo Luo is still young, or I will drive this with her. Vehicles!"

  "Come down, take it!" Zhang Heng still said indifferently.

  Wang Yi glanced at his mouth, waved helplessly and took the private car away. I thought silently, "What's so great? Your fist is tough. You have the final say. When I become a big boss, see who has the final say!"

  After Zhang Heng dealt with Wang Yiyi, he faced everyone, "Everyone is divided into teams of 20 people, and the extra 18 people will be in a team with me!"

  The villagers had just seen Zhang Heng's relentless lesson from Wang Yiyi, and now they are very obedient, and they are divided into teams if they are very cooperative.

  "Go to the nearest Zhangjiacun first. We will walk there and it is estimated that it will take more than an hour. Everyone is scattered along the way, and teams should not be too far apart to facilitate contact.

  There will definitely be scattered zombies wandering along the way, and everyone will clean them up. Remember that the zombie's head is a weakness, and then protect yourself from getting scratched. "

  After Zhang Heng explained all the matters in one go, he took the lead and walked forward with his team. When the others saw this, they also centered on Zhang Heng and his team, and dispersed not far or near.

  Wang Yi led Luoluo behind Zhang Heng, feeling at ease. She didn't know why, she could feel that there was no danger nearby. It seemed that the surrounding atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable, but she looked at the people in their team, and all of them were sullen and prepared.

  Uh, this atmosphere doesn't seem to be very relaxed and comfortable, she is too alien by herself, and seems careless. But isn't it? In the eyes of Zhang Hu, they felt that Wang Yiyi, a little Nizi, really didn't grow up, and didn't know the priority of things at all.

  No matter how defamatory everyone is, they will not encounter more than ten zombies along the way. Neither Wang Yiyi nor Zhang Heng did anything, and they all left them to Zhang Hu and the newcomers to practice. Wang Yiyi was salivating for those crystal nuclei, but she was too embarrassed to snatch the fruits of other people's hard work.

  I had no choice but to keep my eyes out, and desperately knocked the seeds to relieve the hunger in my heart. She didn't know this behavior of her, and gained a lot of blinding eyes in the team. No way. For Zhang Heng's sake, everyone dared not speak up.

  Zhang Heng looked at Wang Yi very strangely, "Very hungry?"

  "Yeah." Wang Yi knocked the seeds one by one and nodded perfunctorily in response.

  Zhang Heng said amusedly, "Don't be in a hurry, you can have a full meal when you get to Zhangjiacun in front of you!"

  Wang Yiyi didn't know if Zhang Heng said he was full, whether he was full of crystal nuclei or... he nodded with a guilty conscience, indicating that he knew it.

  Soon Wang knew one by one that this full meal was probably referring to the crystal nucleus.

  As soon as he approached Zhangjiacun, Wang Yi felt a sense of tension, and felt sadness filled the air everywhere. She hurriedly gathered the seeds and held Luo Luo's hand tightly. Luo Luo seemed to understand what she meant, and her little face became more serious.

  Looking up at Zhang Heng, he seemed to have detected the danger with mental power, and was calling everyone to gather. "Wait, everyone, be careful, it may be more dangerous than you think."

  Everyone nodded, followed Zhang Heng dignifiedly, and walked slowly into the village. But it is amazing that the village is surprisingly quiet and empty. Except for some black blood stains on the ground and broken doors and windows, it is hard to imagine that there have been zombies here.

  "Zhang Song, was it like this when you escaped before?" A man couldn't help but curiously asked Zhang Song, who was living in Zhangjia Village next to him.

  Zhang Song touched his head and looked suspicious, "No, many people in the village were bitten. Those who were bitten stopped the zombies, and only a dozen people escaped from our village." Zhang Song thought of himself. On the night when he escaped from the dead, there was a bit of sorrow in his voice unconsciously.

  The man next to him patted him on the shoulder, expressing comfort, "Live well, live well for them! Let's look forward to the days!"

  They all walked to the middle of the village and hadn't seen a zombie yet, even when Wang Yiyi was wondering, they suddenly heard a few faint babies crying, mixed with a woman's hissing cry for help.

  "It seems to be in the big household of Zhang in our village..." Zhang Song said immediately, pointing the direction for everyone, and taking the lead to walk forward.

  That said, everyone is no stranger, Zhang Dahu is a well-known local tyrant in Shiliba Village. A few years ago, when I went to sea to do business and developed, I wanted to take my parents to the big city, but my parents were unwilling to leave their hometown, so they pushed the ancestral house with a big hand and built a new four-story villa for the parents.

  The day when the new house was put on the beams, but it was so lively, the adults and children from Shiliba Village went to see it. Everyone is no stranger to this villa. Hearing what Zhang Song said, they all rushed towards the villa.

  Before getting close to the path in front of the villa, Wang Yiyi saw a dense cluster of zombies not far away. They were crazy, rushing towards the front villa with the same goal, as if there was something delicious in front of them. Until they approached, the zombies behind were attracted by them, turned their heads and pounced on them.

 "No, there are people in the front villa." Zhang Heng, who had just explored with mental power, said to everyone with a solemn expression.

  Wang Yi motioned to Luo Luo to hide away, while holding an iron rod, he started to headshot the zombies. After all, he has many actual combat experience, coupled with the influence of food space crops, Wang Yiyi now has the strength and accuracy, holding an iron stick is like waving a baseball bat, one stick per stick, almost not lost. .

  Slowly everyone joined the battle, and the zombies in front were also partly attracted by the smell of human flesh behind, and they no longer flopped toward the villa desperately.

  After Wang Yiyi finally got to the villa and saw the heartbreaking scene in front of the villa, he understood why the zombies were heading toward the villa so madly.

  "I beg you, save my child..." A dirty woman was tremblingly pleading at the people who killed the zombies, her voice hoarse, and a deep despair was in it.

  It seems that even she herself knows that her child is bound to die, but as a mother, she is still unwilling to give up, even if the chance is slim.