72

Chapter 72

  After getting on the highway, seeing that the group of people couldn't catch up, Zhang Heng explained a few words to Zhang Qiang who was driving the bus before he had time to turn to the back of the bus.

  When he saw Wang Yi slumped on the cold floor, his pretty brows wrinkled. Without knowing it, carrying Wang Yiyi's collar, he walked towards the curtain behind.

  "Zhang Heng, you, you...Let go of me! Le...chase me!" Wang Yi didn't come back for a while, panting heavily, his chest heaving violently.

  My mother looked at the two of them, smiled and stabbed the father next to her, "Old man, our girl has finally taken over! Her temperament needs someone to take care of it!"

  Dad snorted proudly, "Our girl is not bad! It's more than enough to match Zhang Heng!"

  Mom glared at Dad, "Come on, you can get cheap and behave!"

  Wang Yiyi was like a little chicken, he was carried to the last row by Zhang Heng.

  Wang Yiyi was really tired. He had been busy all night last night, and today he ran like crazy for so long. She didn't bother to care about Zhang Heng at the moment. As soon as Zhang Heng let go, she lay down on the last row of seats.

  I found a comfortable posture, grunted, and didn't bother to lift my eyelids again, just fell asleep in this way, forgetting Zhang Heng's existence.

  Zhang Heng looked amused at this little Nizi, who opened her teeth and claws at her one second before, and fell asleep in the next second, with a bit of helplessness and pampering in her eyes.

  He also sat down in the last row and tucked his thigh under Wang Yiyi's head so that she could sleep more comfortably on the pillow. After setting up a mental barrier around the two, he also closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  When Zhang Heng woke up again, the sun was setting, and it was almost time for dinner.

  He lowered his head and looked at Wang Yiyi, who was sleeping soundly on his lap, and simply hugged her into his arms.

  The little Nizi in her arms murmured, drilled into his arms, found a comfortable posture, and stopped moving.

  Zhang Heng was a little funny, and whispered softly in her ear, "One by one, I'm going to get up!" The voice was very small, as if he didn't intend to wake the person in his arms all at once.

  Squeezing the tip of the nose of the person in his arms and rubbing his head again, Zhang Heng seemed to have a new toy, and he had a great time playing.

  Seeing that Wang Yiyi showed no signs of waking up at all, Zhang Heng became more courageous, and began to kiss Wang Yiyi's forehead lightly, slowly reaching his eyes...

  Wang Yiyi was very irritable, and finally had a good night's sleep. My mother actually put Da Hei in and licked her face endlessly, "Da Hei, stop making trouble!"

  As he said, Wang Yi opened his eyes in a daze. What kind of blackness is it? It is clearly Zhang Heng who is shameless.

  "You really..." Wang Yiyi felt like a little baby, his entire upper body was held in his arms by Zhang Heng.

  Wang Yiyi was a little embarrassed and his eyes widened. How dare this man kiss himself secretly while he was asleep.

  Just thinking about it, when a kiss was about to fall, Wang closed his eyes instinctively.

  The corners of Zhang Heng's mouth raised slightly, and he kissed Wang Yiyi's eyebrows in a good mood, and brought Xiao Nizi into his arms again.

  Wang Yiyi finally recovered and pinched Zhang Heng's waist fiercely, "Tell you to kiss me, tell you to kiss me without my consent..."

  Zhang Heng had been prepared for a long time, and quickly grabbed the little hand that wanted to behave, and gently bit it towards Wang Yiyi's earlobe and licked it gently. He discovered this sensitive spot last time. Nizi's dead spot.

  Sure enough, after all the trials were unsatisfactory, the little Nizi fell soft and slumped in his arms, groaning, and could only let him do whatever he wanted.

  "Then can I kiss you now?" After saying that, Zhang Heng didn't wait for Wang to react one by one. He clasped the back of her head and kissed deeply towards the little cherry mouth.

  Wang Yi blinked and blinked, and suddenly reacted. This is her first kiss! That's it! She and Zhang Hengcai have been dating for less than three days!

  "It seems that I am not working hard enough. At this time, I can actually be distracted!" With that, Zhang Heng held Wang tighter one by one, and blocked her mouth again.

  Soon Wang Yi lost the ability to think. She felt that she was about to suffocate, and the hateful Zhang Heng actually refused to let her go. He pecked the corner of her lips lightly. It seems to be pecking at a delicious piece of candy.

  I don't know how long it took before Wang Yiyi recovered a little clarity and breathed in Zhang Heng's arms.

  At this time, she discovered how close the two were. Zhang Heng's big warm hand didn't know when it had penetrated the hem of her clothes. She was rubbing her slender waist one after another, trying to explore more unknown realms around the corner.

  Wang Yi suddenly stiffened, and he quickly held down the big hand that made waves, his small face was slightly red, like anger and anger, "I can't come out yet!"

  Zhang Heng was a little funny, lowered his head, as if he was about to bite into Wang Yi's earlobe again.

  Wang Yi suddenly panicked, his hands tightly covering his ears, how could Zhang Heng succeed again!

 Unexpectedly, it protected the upper part but not the lower part. Taking advantage of this moment, the big hand unobstructedly touched the softness of the two balls, and squeezed it with a little punishment.

  Wang Yi was shocked, and quickly pressed the big hand on his chest, gritted his teeth and said, "Zhang Heng!"

  Zhang Heng didn't move, and let Wang Yi press it one by one, and said seriously in Wang Yiyi's ear, "Yiyi, when we go back, let's get married!"

  Wang Yiyi's sullen little face instantly appeared shocked, with a little hesitation, "This, this is too fast!"

  Zhang Heng pursed his lips and pressed Wang Yi tighter. He started a little unhappy and said, "Kiss and kiss, touch and touch, don't marry me, who else do you want to marry!"

  After finishing speaking, he squeezed the softness in his palm again, with a hint of reminder, and softly coaxed, "One by one, marry me! We will get married when we return to the village!"

  "We only dated for less than three days! How about we have some time later..." Wang Yi said cautiously with a little temptation.

  Unexpectedly, before the words were finished, Zhang Heng bowed his head and kissed her, playing a rascal, "One by one, it's time to order dinner, wait for the uncle and aunt... to come in and see us like this, you say you can still run!"

  Wang Yiyi wanted to cry without tears, thinking that he was the fish on Zhang Heng's chopping board right now. She was really afraid of being bumped into her and Zhang Heng by the big guy, so she nodded desperately, indicating that she had agreed.

  Zhang Heng finally let go of her, gently rubbing her small face, couldn't help but bowed his head and kissed him again, "My wife, how good is this!"

  A slap on Zhang Heng's handsome face, Wang Yi quickly stepped out of his warm embrace, hurriedly tidying up his messy clothes.

  Zhang Heng was not angry either, but fortunately, her temper helped her straighten her hair, "Don't panic, I have already set up a mental barrier here, they can't hear or break in!"