96

Chapter 96

  Since Li Mingxi remembered her life, her brother Li Mingze was the only one in her life. Her elder brother Li Mingze provided for her to finish university and supported her to spend the internship period. Just when she was notified by the hospital to get her salary, the end of the world came.

  In the last days, Li Mingxi still lives with his brother Li Mingze, because she has not awakened any abilities, and once again becomes a drag on her brother. The elder brother awakened the thunder system ability on the third day after the end of the world, and took her to hide all the way.

  The brothers and sisters finally rushed to the H city base established by the government before the arrival of winter. Li Mingxi once thought that after arriving at the base established by the government, the lives of their brothers and sisters would be better.

  As everyone knows, the rules of survival before the end of the world are no longer in the base. In the H city base, the higher the power level, the better the treatment. Not only do they live in a house, but the government will also give out basic relief food.

  On the contrary, ordinary people without abilities can only stay in the tent area at the outermost edge of the base. It is an area where there is nothing to do with it. Not only is there no basic living guarantee, but even personal safety cannot be guaranteed.

  The ordinary people there live in fear all the time, they must guard against the bullying of the supernaturalists and the calculations of the people around them. At night, all evils breed in that area.

  Every morning, the patrol team arranged at the base will clean up a lot of bodies from the tent area, most of them are young women who are unclothed. Li Mingxi knew that these people were tortured to death.

  But in this last days when everyone is in danger, who cares about the lives of others? Every day, people die in the tent area for various reasons, but no one has ever studied it deeply.

  Li Mingxi only stayed in the tent area for one night, and was scared all night by those wolf-like eyes. Even after she got caught in the light of her brother and left the tent area, she did not dare to go out alone.

  When his brother was in the base, Li Mingxi had a pretty good life. The eyes that stared at her in the dark became a little bit constricted; once his brother left the base to do missions, those eyes that stared at her became presumptuous.

  If it hadn't been for his brother's Thunder Element ability level to be very high, and could barely deter those people, Li Mingxi felt that he would have no bones left to be eaten by those unkind people a long time ago.

  Because of fear, Li Mingxi kept messing herself up, her hair was knotted, and her face was often dirty. Even so, she has no sense of security and is always sincere and fearful.

  Not long ago, people in the base began to talk about the Hope Base. It is said that it was a small village that was rebuilt, and the people inside lived very comfortably. There is no such thing as a three-six-nine-class.

  It happened that another mission was released in the mission hall that was very close to that base. Now the people in the base started to boil. They were all about to move and wanted to find out.

  When Li Mingxi heard the news, she was also moved. She really didn't want to stay at the H city base. Even if he would die in the mouths of those terrible zombies after going out, it would be easier than now, and sometimes people might as well die as alive.

  What's more, there is still such a slender hope, she discussed with her brother, "Brother, or let's go to the hope base too!"

  Li Mingxi doesn't believe that there is a base in the last days to treat everyone the same as before the last days. But she thought that the base was small, and she might cherish the supernatural beings more, maybe for the sake of her elder brother Lei supernatural beings, the hope that the base would be able to accommodate the two brothers and sisters.

  Li Mingze knew that his sister had been unhappy in this base, and was worried all day. Now that there is such an opportunity, no matter what, I have to try it out, "Well, let's go together! Brother knows that your life here is not going well. , But brother is useless! Brother can't provide you with better..."

  Li Mingxi's eyes flushed. She took her brother's hand and interrupted her brother's self-blaming words, "Brother, you have done your best, you have done a good job, I am useless, and have been dragging you down!"

  The brothers and sisters opened their hearts for the first time, and after crying, they also made up their minds to leave the H city base and visit the hope base.

  I don't know why many people went to the Hope Base this time, and the officials did not stop it. The Li Mingze and Li Mingxi brothers and sisters also followed a group of people out of the base smoothly and headed towards the legendary Hope Base.

  Because of the large number of people, most of them were supernaturalists, so the journey was fairly smooth, and without much effort, they arrived at the legendary hope base.

  At the moment when he saw the Hope Base, Li Mingxi was very happy. It turned out that there was such a base. Finally, she and her brother arrived safely with the large army.

  But she was a little nervous. She hoped that the gate of the base was closed tightly, and she had no intention of letting outsiders in at all.

  She and her brother got out of the car with everyone, and walked towards the long corridor hidden in the shade of greenery. There seemed to be a lot of people there, as if they were just waiting for them.

  Li Mingxi looked towards the corridor with some curiosity. There were a lot of long tables and benches in the corridor. There were a lot of people sitting in them. They were dressed very plainly. They looked like honest farmers, but they looked very good. Well, it gives people a very comfortable feeling.

  Someone on their side finally spoke, "You are the Hope Base? What procedures are required to enter the base? How many crystal nuclei do you need to hand in?"

  A woman casually pointed in one direction, and everyone saw a sign posted with red paper at the entrance of the corridor.

  "Welcome everyone to the Hope Base Trading Market:

  1. The trading market adheres to the principle of voluntary agreement between buyers and sellers.

  2. It is recommended to circulate the crystal core as a transaction currency, but it is not mandatory.

  3. It is hoped that the base will not be open to the outside world temporarily, and further notice will be given if there are subsequent adjustments.

  4. Anyone who is provoking troubles will be forcibly expelled from the Hope Base trading market! "

  "Brother, I hope the base looks like..." Li Mingxi saw the third notice, and felt a little bit miserable. Isn't it possible that there is no room for the two brothers and sisters here?

  "Mingxi, don't worry, let's look at it again." Li Mingze understood what his sister meant, but apparently it was not a good time to speak, so he interrupted her quickly.

  Someone in front of him booed, "Go, let's go to their trading market to see what is different from our base!"

  Many people nodded in agreement, and a group of people entered the metal corridor mightily. Li Mingxi and his brother also followed the crowd towards the depths of the promenade.

  Li Mingxi followed her elder brother closely, looking curiously towards the long table under the porch, and saw that the most on the table was some fresh melons, fruits and seasonal vegetables, and the asking price was not expensive, just an ordinary crystal core could be enough. Buy a big bunch.

  Those who set up the stall didn't seem to care if there were any guests coming to the door, it seemed that the picture was just a lively scene. Some aunts and the people next to them were eating fruits on the stall and chatting happily.