45

Chapter 45-Darkness Ability

  "Hey, you are really good!" Wang Yiyi poked this strange green bud.

  "Hi! You actually pierced me!" Wang Yi quickly retracted his finger.

  "Master, this is for you to communicate with me!"

  Wang Yi glanced at the shy green shoots in front of him, suddenly a little confused, and forgot to speak for a while.

  "Master, master, master..."

  "Uh, you are also a mutant plant? Can a mutant plant communicate with people or zombies?" Wang Yi thought of the female zombie and the rose vine.

  "Of course, humans and zombies are mutating and advancing, our plants do not mutate and advancing, there is no way for our plants to survive! As for communication, it is only possible to recognize the master!"

  "You just pierced me, just to recognize the master? How does the mutant plant advance to the rank?" Although Wang Yiyi guessed that it was a crystal nucleus, he still wanted to be sure.

  "Yes, drop the blood to recognize the master! The promotion is the same as the master, you use crystal nuclei, both human and zombie crystal nuclei can be used!"

  "We humans also have crystal nuclei?" Wang Yiyi originally thought that mutant plants only sucked zombie crystal nuclei, but he did not expect that he would still suck humans. To be precise, he did not expect that humans also have crystal nuclei.

  "Of course, like zombies, the higher the power level, the bigger and purer the crystal core!"

  "Then you can also suck my crystal core?" Wang Yi looked at the green sprout defensively.

  "No, no, no, I already think of you as the master, I can't suck the master's crystal core, otherwise I will be eaten back!" There are better things in your space, I am stupid to scare you Crystal nucleus.

  "Then you can still suck other people? In short, you can still harm people!" Wang Yiyi wanted to take advantage of this green shoot to get rid of this scourge as soon as possible.

  "I will listen to my master from now on! It's okay even if I don't smoke the crystal nucleus!" The green bud swayed excitedly and explained, "Actually, I can drink the water in the master's space!"

  "How do you know there is water in my space?" Wang Yiyi became more vigilant.

  "Because master, you just took out a lot of water from the space! The smell of the water is very unusual! I can smell it all upstairs!"

  As soon as Wang Yi thought of the two large buckets of well water he had just proposed, he no longer wondered how this green sprout knew there was water in his space.

  Lu Ya saw that Wang stopped talking, and was anxious for a while.

  "I have many uses, I can protect the owner. Just like Red Rose protects her zombie owner!"

  "You mean Rose Vine recognized the female zombie just now as the master?" What Lu Ya said aroused Wang Yiyi's curiosity.

  "Isn't it, Red Rose was originally raised by the female zombie, and after Red Rose mutated, she even recognized her as her master."

  Our mutant plants are very loyal and only recognize one master in our lifetime. And if the owner dies, we will die with it! "Lv Ya talked about her own merits proudly.

  "Then you will do your best to protect me?" Wang asked curiously, feeling that the feeling of being protected should not be bad.

  "Of course, protecting my master is also protecting myself. My life is closely connected with that of my master!