57

Chapter 57

  Wang Yiyi's face is full of black lines. Is it the point to pull me? Isn't it just a catchphrase, "Yes, you didn't pull me, but you just paid...I am really enlightening you! Now you That look, am I a tigress?"

  Seeing Wang Wenqing like this, Wang Yiyi would have blown up her hair if it were not for the rest of the people.

  But at this time, Wang Wenqing felt bitter, looking at the two people at a loss, and suffocating a sentence for a long time, "Sister Yiyi, I figured it out, I must work hard to improve my ability! Brother Heng, talk to sister Yiyi, I'll go to the back to absorb the crystal nucleus first!"

  As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Wenqing didn't watch the reaction of the two people. He opened the curtain and went to the rear of the car and fled, as if there were zombies chasing after him!

  "This kid... It seems that there is a generation gap between me and him!" Monk Wang Yiyizhanger couldn't figure it out, and was a little speechless.

  Zhang Heng sat down beside Wang Yiyi, which happened to be where Wang Wenqing sat just now, "Well, immature!"

  Wang Yiyi laughed a little bit, "I am older than her and I haven't seen much maturity. You think everyone is as stable as you!"

  "Isn't it good to stabilize the focus?" Zhang Heng asked very seriously.

  Wang Yi tilted his head and thought for a while, "Of course it's better to keep your focus steady, and feel safe! My mother used to say that she needs to find a mature and stable one in her life!"

  After finishing talking, Wang Yiyi felt something was wrong. What he was talking about, how weird, he quickly changed the topic, "By the way, do you think there is any trick to deal with water system power besides being a water source? Zombie?"

  "You can think that water can conduct electricity, why can't you think of ice thorns and ice blades?" Zhang Heng's mouth raised slightly, and followed Wang Yiyi's topic in reply, and then added another sentence, "I think the auntie is right. !"

  Wang Yiyiyuan was going to continue to inquire about the ice thorn and ice blade, but Zhang Heng said in the second half of the sentence, how did she find the atmosphere weird, and she didn't know what to say for a while.

  "Okay, then I'll talk to Wang Wenqing about the ice thorn and ice blade!" Wang Yi decided to slip first.

  Zhang Heng grabbed Wang Yiyi, who had just stood up, "Wang Wenqing, let me talk about it, he and I are both men, so I can communicate more!"

  Wang Yi lowered her head and looked at Zhang Heng's hand holding her arm. For a moment, she was a little surprised. She thought of the dream state before, and this hand also held herself, "Oh, okay!"

  Wang Yi nodded his head consciously. In fact, he didn't even understand what Zhang Heng was talking about.

  Zhang Heng's voice became softer, "Then you go and rest for a while, and I'll guard!" After speaking, he rubbed Wang Yiyi's head.

  Wang Yiyi went to the back of the bus in a daze, and couldn't fall asleep with his eyes closed. "Crazy, crazy, what is he thinking about?"

  But Zhang Heng obviously heard what Wang Wenqing and I were talking about, and also heard that water can conduct electricity. Why did he know who he was in the picture? Obviously knowing that we are talking about supernatural powers, still making Wang Wenqing so nervous? Is he treating me...

  Wang Yi shook his head and didn't dare to think about it anymore. The end of the world is on. There is nothing more important than a neat family together. Put the rest aside first.

  The weather is getting hotter day by day, and the temperature is getting higher and higher. If this continues, the human water problem will also become tricky. It is estimated that many survivors will die in this ghostly weather even if they do not die by the hands of zombies.

  "The weather won't be cool for a while, or let's drive the bus forward first!" The monkey who had rested a long time ago sat in the driving position about to move.

  My mother opened the curtains and glanced out the window, feeling a little sad, "I don't know what's going on in the village, now there must be no drop of water in the well!"

  Zhang Heng looked at his mother and then at the other people in the team. He knew that everyone in the village had people and things that they were worried about. "Don't worry, the water reserves in the water plant were sufficient before. I have specifically told the elders. We save money. Although they are not rich, they will definitely not lack the sip of water the villagers drink!"

  "Perhaps someone has awakened the power after we left? If there are a few more water system powers like Wang Wenqing, then don't worry!" Wang Yiyi is very optimistic. Based on past experience, people will In desperate situations, he can always break through his own limits and stimulate abilities.

  Hearing what Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng said, the worries in everyone's hearts have been relieved a lot, "Now it is useless for us to worry about it here. We should collect the materials we need early, and then go back early!"

  Dad was very sensible and told the truth, but when he thought of it after so long, in addition to collecting a lot of crystal nuclei, everyone's abilities have improved a lot. It seems that there is no progress at all for supplies.

  Everyone thought about the aggrieved situation in the town, and thought they could collect a lot of food in the county seat. But the good luck did not come. They heard a bolt from the blue when they arrived at the gas station in the outer ring of the county where they were about to settle.

  Wang Yiyi and the others rushed to the gas station where they were going to settle down when it was getting dark. They were going to have a good meal here after being refurbished, and they would go to the county center tomorrow morning to have a big fight.

  As a result, as soon as he approached the gas station, Wang Yiyi saw the obstacles set up outside the gas station. Obviously, someone had arrived here early and set up obstacles to prevent zombies from breaking in. In the open space inside the gas station, a few small trucks were neatly parked there, all seemingly packed.

  Wang Yi recognized that kind of truck. When she went to the supermarket several times, she happened to run into this kind of truck to unload at the entrance of the supermarket. It seems that this group of people has already gone to the supermarket to clean up in advance, and even the trucks in the supermarket have drove over.

  At this moment, the people in the gas station also heard the movement. Two people raised their flashlights and came out. They stood inside the obstacle, their faces wary and did not speak first.

  Wang Yi followed Zhang Heng and got out of the car. Before he could stand still, he heard the people inside say, "Little girl, it's you!"

  The people inside looked at Wang Yiyi with all the doubts on his face. Knowing that the other party did not recognize him, they continued to explain, "I am the taxi driver who sent you home before the end of the world!"

  Wang Yiyi only reacted at this moment, and after a closer look, it really was, "It's you, uncle! That, uncle, where are you going?"

  The uncle taxi driver did not answer Wang Yiyi's words, but said to himself, "Little girl, it's not the uncle that I won't let you in. It's the end of the world now! For each other's safety, why don't you change your footing? Place it!"

  Wang Yi nodded, expressing understanding. In the end days, there is no such thing as the most basic trust between people. Besides, people who have several carts of supplies can't be too careful.

  Zhang Heng didn't say a word from beginning to end. He was already in the car at the moment, and he was turning around to signal Wang Yiyi to get in the car as soon as possible. Wang Yi smiled, nodded to the uncle again, and walked towards the bus.

  Seeing Wang Yiyi and the others walking simply, without too much entanglement, the taxi driver couldn't help but reminded him, "Little girl, the county has been raided by many people! You should go elsewhere. Bar!"

  Wang Yi turned around and waved to the taxi driver, thanking him! But they still headed towards the inner ring of the county...