60

Chapter 60

  Zhang Heng silently looked at the smiling happy mother and daughter, and Lolo standing next to him obediently, feeling very satisfied in his heart, and an unknown joy filled his heart.

  It was because the road went so smoothly, or the joy of frantic sweeping, that made Wang Yiyi temporarily forget that he is still in the last days.

  The county hospital is very large, and Wang Yiyi has been here several times. She remembers that the front is the outpatient department and the rescue center, and the back is the inpatient department.

  The glass door of the hospital has long been scattered with only a metal frame. The hospital where people came and went in the past is quiet at this moment. Without lights and popularity, the hospital at this moment makes people feel a little scared.

  Wang Yiyi, who was planning to settle down in the hospital, also changed his mind at this moment. After preparing to rendezvous with the monkeys, she will choose a separate place to spend the night. For some reason, she always feels that this place is gloomy.

  Fortunately, the Chinese pharmacy and western pharmacy are on the first floor of the outpatient department, which is very conspicuous and does not take much time.

  "After collecting these two pharmacies, let's go! We don't understand the other surgical equipment!" Wang Yi said, clasping his arms tightly, looking at the other people behind her.

  My mother nodded, "I don't know if it is a psychological factor, there is always a feeling of strolling in the morgue!"

  Zhang Heng and Luo Luo almost never express opinions on such trivial matters, and Wang Yiyi is also used to it. I didn't ask specifically, but the movements on my hands became more agile!

  Just when Wang Yi was done, everyone was about to leave the pharmacy. The sudden cry of the baby, "Wow, wow, wow..." made Wang shiver one by one.

  She didn't care who was standing next to her, and quickly hugged the arm of the person next to her, "What's the matter?"

  The mother who was holding Lolo in front turned her head back, with a little horror on her face, "Behind this pharmacy is the obstetrics and gynecology department, but...it is impossible now... there are babies!"

  Only then did Wang Yiyi realize that she was holding Zhang Heng, but she couldn't take care of that much at this time, so she still held on tightly. She has been courageous since she was young, and she couldn't fall asleep when she watched horror movies.

  Compared to being embarrassed and embarrassed, she was still more afraid of this gloomy atmosphere. She tightened her arms and leaned closer, "Mom, leave it alone, let's go quickly!"

  "Oh, okay, okay!" Mom was obviously also frightened, but she still pretended to be calm when her father was away. Tightening Lolo's hand, Fei also walked out of the hospital door.

  Wang Yiyi ignored Zhang Heng's reaction, and clasped his arms tightly, and followed his mother out of the hospital.

  After leaving the hospital, everyone walked a long way forward, and my mother's pace slowed down. As soon as he was exposed to the sun outside, Wang Yi also recovered, his arms in his hands were like hot potatoes.

  Wang Yi blushed, pretending to be nonchalant, and let go of Zhang Heng's arm, "Uh, thank you! Now pay you back!"

  As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Yiyi wanted to slap himself twice, what he said all this!

  Sure enough, Wang Yi saw the corners of Zhang Heng's mouth twitching, and he was a little speechless no matter how he looked at it. Wang Yiyi became more embarrassed, and he was up and down in his heart, pretending to be indifferent and talking to his mother.

  "It's all right now. Nothing was right just now, but now I'm finally alive again!" Wang patted his chest one by one, as if he had survived the disaster.

  "How come there are babies in the hospital, I always think it's weird! Even if there are, I should starve to death!" My mother is relieved now, and finally has time to start thinking about the weirdness of the whole thing.

  Wang Yi put aside those uncomfortable things, and his brain started to function normally, "Leave it alone, it's definitely not a good thing! One thing more is worse than one thing less, anyway, we're almost done!"

  "Brother Heng, what do you think?" Compared to her own daughters, my mother still wanted to listen to Brother Heng's opinions. He always felt that Brother Heng was more reliable.

  Zhang Heng didn't think much about it, and said straightforwardly, "Curiosity killed the cat. Now we are in a hurry, so we shouldn't have extra troubles."

  Wang Yiyi thought that the place he had agreed with the monkeys before was a hospital, and now it has been temporarily changed. "We still wait to notify the monkeys, lest they don't know it!"

  "What can we do? The communication has been cut off in the last days. We still have to go back to the hospital to stop them?" My mother thought of another small team and began to worry.

  Suddenly everyone was in trouble, the hospital was obviously weird, and everyone didn't want to go back. But if you don't go back, another team that doesn't know may be in danger. Now it was too late to detour to stop the monkeys. The only way was to go back to the hospital and wait.

  After thinking about it again and again, everyone decided to go back to the hospital and wait, stop the monkeys and the others before discussing the next thing.

  Wang Yiyi and they picked a shop about two to three hundred meters away from the hospital. A group of people sat at the door of the shop, staring at the intersection ahead. As long as the monkeys appeared, Wang Yiyi and the others would definitely be able to spot them immediately.

  But after waiting for a long time, the sky gradually darkened, and I still didn't see the shadows of the monkeys. Wang Yiyi is a little anxious. If it's completely dark after a while, his vision will be bad, "Why don't you have to come, after a while, they can't see us, and we can't see them!"

  My mother nodded, and began to worry about the team, "Let's light a fire! Take down all the bench tables in the house, and light a fire in the middle of the road!"

  Wang Yiyi thought that this idea was a good one, and such a big fire would definitely attract the attention of the monkeys. Moreover, the shop they are now in was supposed to be a fast food restaurant before the end of the world, and there were a lot of tables and stools inside, which happened to be convenient for Wang Yiyi and the others.

  Wang Yiyi and his mother hurriedly moved the chairs in the shop to the middle of the road, and while moving them back, they greeted Luo Luo not to run around, "Luo Luo, you and Da Hei stay here, don't move!"

  When everyone was almost moving, Zhang Heng threw a fireball into the pile of chairs, and a raging fire ignited in the middle of the road in an instant. Wang Yiyi is relieved now. As long as Dad and Monkey come here, they will definitely be able to see the fire.

  Wang Yi was not idle at all, and kept searching for all combustible things from the nearby shop to maintain the only light in the dark night.

  As time passed, the monkeys still had no news, and Wang Yiyi couldn't sit still a little bit. "Dad and they won't have an accident. It stands to reason that they should have come here long ago!"

  My mother also looked anxious, "I thought I should come too! Don't wait any longer! The black lamp is blind, don't run around, so as not to wait for them to come and find us again!"