36

Chapter 36-Strange Ability

  When Wang Yiyi and Luo Luo were secretly hiding in the corner, preparing to eat some snacks, Wang Wenqing and Wang Tao walked towards their team with a smile on their faces.

  "Brother Heng, sister Yiyi, Wang Tao has also awakened his abilities!" Wang Wenqing said with a smile on his face.

  "Is it water system?" Wang Yi blurted out, regretting his gaffe after speaking.

  "No, the metal type ability can condense the golden needle, which is much cooler than my water type!" Wang Wenqing said without paying attention to Wang Yiyi's words.

  "It's not the water element, well, the metal element is also very cool. Our superpower team doesn't have a metal element yet." Wang Yiyi thought silently in his heart.

  "Brother Heng, can Wang Tao and I join your team? I think there are many teams in the village!" Wang Wenqing looked at Zhang Heng expectantly.

  Wang Yiyi was anxious, and I took pains to pull you back. Didn't I just want you to follow us? Dare to love Wang Wenqing, this kid didn't think about it at all!

  Zhang Heng didn't speak, as if he could see what Wang Yiyi was thinking, he looked at Wang Yiyi with a little smile in his eyes.

  When Wang Wenqing and Wang Tao saw Zhang Heng not speaking, they looked at Wang Yiyi, followed by Wang Yiyi, and said pitifully, "Sister Yiyi, okay?"

  "It's all right, how dare you say no!" Wang Yiyi said pretentiously.

  When the two heard it, they didn't understand, and they were immediately happy, especially Wang Wenqing, who was more lively tempered, only to give Wang Yi a big bear hug.

  My mother looked at Wang Yiyi who was smiling happily in the crowd, and couldn't help but sighed, "This girl, in front of my family, it feels like she is not as big as Luo Luo, and not as sensible as Luo Luo!

  But as soon as something happens, I will deal with those gangsters during the day today, old man, our girl is acting too much..."

  Dad interrupted his mother and said in disapproval, "Oh, what are you thinking, this world can't tolerate innocent and romantic people!"

  I think our girls are pretty good, relax when you need to relax, and worry about when you need to worry, relax and live freely! "

  My mother thought for a while and said, "If before the end of the world, I would only hope that she is healthy and happy, and she is fine like a child!

  The big deal is to hire a door-to-door son-in-law, just put it in front of our eyes, no one can bully our girl!

  But it doesn't work anymore. We don't have the ability to do this in the last days... It's okay for her to be cruel, when she should be cruel..."

  Dad hugged her worried mother and interrupted her chattering, "Old lady, children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren, so we only need to manage ourselves and not burden them! I think our girl is a blessing, and we will Someone takes care of her!"

  At this time, Wang Yiyi, who was a few meters away from them, didn't feel his parents' worries, and was silently calculating the strength of his team in his heart.

  ............

  It's been four or five days since I returned to the village this time. Zhang Heng seems to be out in no hurry. He goes out early and returns late every day, and he doesn't know what he is muttering with the village elders.