32

Chapter 32-Zhang Heng

  Five years after the end of the world, the safety base in City H encountered the largest wave of zombies in history. After three days and three nights of resistance, the safety base was breached and completely reduced to a carnival city for zombies.

  And three months ago, Zhang Heng, who had just arrived at the safety base in H City after all his hard work, could not be spared. The zombies who broke into the city in one night didn't even eat scum! At that moment, besides feeling the pain, he also had a kind of relief.

  But when he opened his eyes again, he was actually in the ancestral hall of the village again, and everyone locked him in the room next to the ancestral hall with a little defensiveness and fear. He remembers, he remembers, but since he can live a lifetime again, why can't he be earlier? Even if it is only a few days, he doesn't have to suffer the pain of losing his parents again.

  He was a little numb. This time the village chief did not detain him for ten and a half months, but he was released soon. He didn't seem to come back to his senses until he followed the villagers to his parents' graves. At that moment he knew to cry, he cried for a long time holding his parents' tombstones...

  He didn't cry for his parents, after all, he cried for half a month in his last life. After a long period of confusion, knowing that he killed the zombies by mistake, not the real parents, and doing psychological construction over and over again, did he slowly walk out of the shadow of losing his parents.

  In his last life, he had seen too many human tragedies and experienced too much pain in the last days. He even envied his parents a little bit, and just went away in his sleep. Don't live like him in the last days. It's better to die like that.

  But he couldn't die, his life was saved by later parents. Later, his parents not only saved him, but later even lost their lives for him. He couldn't die because he was burdened with the lives of his parents and his biological daughters who were still worried about him until he died.

  But this life seems to be different from the previous life. The biological daughter of the parents of the previous life, Wang Yiyi, was not found until he died in the tide of zombies. But in this life, he actually returned to the village before the end of the world.

  The parents in the previous life were worried about their biological daughter, and saw that he was about the same age as Wang Yiyi, and the two generations met, so they transferred all the love for their daughter to him. But, will it still happen in this life? Can he still be the son of his parents and repay the kindness of his life?

  Fortunately, although his parents didn't recognize him as a son as they did in the previous life, they still regarded him as their own family, and took him to live together at home. In this life, he must let his parents live well in the last days.

  But this, the extra variable king one by one in this life seems a bit strange, he hides his little secrets, but he thinks he hides them very well. Little did he know that there were fox tails left by her everywhere. For the sake of his parents, he couldn't sit idly by, he could only follow her behind and clean up the hidden dangers left by her.

  This life is really different from the previous one. Although the village head still left, he took the post of village head for an unprecedented time. Of course, this variable was also instigated by Wang Yiyi.

  This time the village ushered in a wave of zombies earlier, but the scale was not as large as in the previous life. In the last life, everyone got the news early, and they all ran away in panic.

  And there are more supernaturalists in the village in this life, and he is confident that he can withstand this wave of zombies. Fortunately, the result was as he expected, and he temporarily saved the village.

  Wang Yiyi's variable seems to have also changed. From the beginning, it didn't matter to him to hang up high, and he became more concerned about the things in the village. No matter what happened, she had to protect their family anyway. She became more concerned and relaxed herself.

  In this life they obtained enough water in the water plant and collected supplies from nearby villages. He also possesses rare mental powers, although he seized Lausanne's chance by relying on the first opportunity.

  While seizing the opportunity, he also transferred all the misery that Lausanne might encounter to himself. Every husband is not guilty, and he is guilty of his crime. Presumably, under his protection, Lausanne in this life will definitely not end up like that in his life.

  And Lausanne also seems to like Wang Yiyi's variables very much, and her parents also love Wu Jiwu and treat her as his family. Yes, parents have always been very kind, otherwise how would they save him in the last life!

  Then he will protect one more person. In this life, he must let this family of four live well in the last days! Even if it is unscrupulous, he is not afraid, the big deal is that all the sins will be borne by him alone.

  He has made enough preparations in this life, and he must be able to survive the severe cold after the severe drought. In fact, going through a severe cold does not mean everything is well!

  After the cold, that is truly the end of the world as terrifying as hell! Human suffering was the real beginning at that time!