48

Chapter 48

  "Hello, at least you got a big guy!" As soon as Wang Yiyi and their bus stopped, the monkey got into the car quickly.

  Wang Yiyi was also going to ask whether he would drive a bus together or his own private car. There is no need to ask now. Everyone's actions speak for themselves.

  "It's still comfortable with the air-conditioning turned on. It feels hot because of its supernatural weather!" The monkey slumped on the seat in the front row and said with emotion.

  "Sister Yiyi, did you get a lot of gasoline? You have turned on the air conditioner so extravagantly!" Wang Wenqing wiped his sweat while looking at Wang Yiyi who was looking at them.

  Wang Yi was curious about what happened to them and why they were more shocked than their side. "We didn't get anything, just a few buses and two gasoline tank trucks! Gasoline will definitely be enough to go to the provincial capital!"

  Wang Wenqing was a little bit lost, "I thought there were a lot of things in the town, but today I found that many of the shelves were empty, and we had nothing to gain!"

  "It may be that the survivors in the beginning have consumed it. At the beginning of the end of the world, many people should have survived!" Mom guessed.

  "That's what my aunt said. We pieced together and ended up with two big bags!" As the monkey said, he took out two big black plastic bags from the space.

  "It's not bad too, enough for so many of us to eat for two days!" Wang Yi smiled and comforted, and then took out a pack of chicken feet from inside and started to dry.

  The monkey saw that Wang Yiyi had already started the food-fighting mode, and he also began to greet him, "Everyone picks what you like to eat. After eating, we take turns to drive the bus on the road!"

  For an instant, it felt like the outing mode was turned on. Everyone had walked a lot under the scorching sun, and now it was the time when they were hungry and thirsty, and they all ate happily.

  While eating, the monkey suddenly thought of one thing and forgot to say, "However, the two pharmacies in the town haven't moved much yet. I have collected all the medicines in the space!"

  "From this point of view, our trip is still a bit rewarding, and it's not a worthwhile trip!" Wang Yi made a grandiose summary.

  Dad looked at the girl who was speaking in a biased manner, "Okay, one by one! Let's see how we go later!

  If we go to the county seat, we can take the high speed west; we can also pass through other towns, and the speed is low! "

  My mother suggested, "Why don't we take the high speed, the high speed extends in all directions, there are several exits, and we have many choices."

  "The key is that there are too few supplies in the town. If we encounter a powerful zombie again, it will delay us for so long, and there will be no gain, then it will really vomit blood!"

  "What does the county say? There are also several large supermarkets, not to mention small supermarkets!"

  "If the county seat doesn't work, we can go directly to the provincial capital at high speed, which is quite close. It only takes an hour and a half!"

  "If you go at a low speed, it will be troublesome. If you want to go to the provincial capital when you go to the county seat, you have to make a circle, which will take more than two hours!"

  ...

  "Since we all feel that the high speed is good, then we will go to the high speed! If we can drive, we will take turns driving the bus later!" Finally, in Zhang Heng's final word, the bus began to drive towards the high speed.

  As soon as he arrived at the highway entrance, Wang Yi felt a headache as soon as he looked at the crowded traffic queue.

  This is the end of the world, and there must be many people who want to escape from the high speed. For various reasons, this high speed is not the one before the end of the world!

  "Don't get out of the car, I'll use the space to move these cars away!" Looking at the scorching sun outside, the monkey didn't want everyone to get out of the car and get out of the car first.

  "I'm with you!" Wang Yi thought about how the two of them hurry up, and stepped out of the car quickly.

  Fortunately, there were more than a hundred cars, and Wang Yiyi and the monkey worked together, first put the cars into the space, and then found an open space, and then moved all the cars out.

  After going back and forth two or three times, the road was clear, and the group of people continued on the road.

  As a result, after five minutes of walking, another three or five cars crossed the road. This time the monkey didn't say hello. He got out of the car and started to work.

  Half an hour later, Wang Yiyi didn't know how many times the monkey had gone down, with big beads of sweat on his face.

  "Or we will rest in the car, and when the afternoon cools down, we will switch to motorcycles!"

  My mother looked at the monkey distressedly, and immediately agreed to Wang Yiyi's proposal, "Just do it, I won't go on anymore, I will change to the motorcycle later, how can I rush to the next service area!"

  Even in broad daylight, everyone did not dare to take it lightly. After two people were arranged to guard, the others dared to close their eyes and take a nap.

  After four o'clock in the afternoon, the sun finally no longer so hot, the group put on motorcycles and finally set off again.

  Da Hei was very obedient, was held by his mother obediently, and sat in the back seat of his father.

  Although a two-wheeled bus is not as comfortable as a four-wheeled bus, it is better than not being stuck in traffic.

  Just when he was about to reach the service area, the road suddenly became unobstructed strangely. Everyone was a little surprised, but soon, Wang Yiyi and the others knew why.

  Since leaving the village, Wang Yiyi hasn't heard the voice of the crowd for a long time. He did not expect to hear it on the highway at this moment.

  And the noise is not small, this group of people are not afraid to bring the zombies over!

  "Where do so many cars come from, I am not exhausted from beating zombies! It's going to be exhausted by these cars!" A sturdy man in front of him who was rolling up his sleeves and moving the car cursed.

  "Be careful, there are zombies in some cars, don't lose your life!" another man who helped him reminded.

  ............

  It turns out that this is a fleet, which is composed of more than a dozen cars of various colors.

  At this moment, people were moving the car in front, and Wang Yiyi and the others couldn't find the gap and walked forward. Can only wait quietly behind the convoy.

  Not only Wang Yiyi and the others were looking at the car squad in front, but the people in the car squad in front also poked their heads out of the car window and looked at them curiously.

  Finally, the leader in front finished moving the car, noticed them, and walked over, "Uncle, are you also going to the service area tonight?"

  Dad looked at the sturdy guy who came to greet him, "Yes, brother, you are also going to settle down in the service area tonight! Where are you going?"

  "Since we are all going to the service area, let's go together! We are a safe base to go to City H. Do we want to be together? If there are too many people, it will be safe!" The leading sturdy guy looked very kind.

  "Okay, then go to the service area with the big brother first!" Dad agreed with haha.

  Wang Yiyi looked at the sturdy man who claimed to be Lao Xie. Although he was behaving very kindly now, he always felt a little uncomfortable.

  Except for the people in the first two off-road vehicles, other people in the team respect him, but also have a deep fear.