126

Chapter 126

  Just when Qiao Feng thought that the victory was in his hands, and the war between the mutants and the zombies was about to end, something happened suddenly.

  A group of mutant beasts suddenly appeared behind the army of zombies. They showed fierce faces and rushed towards the base with grinning teeth.

  At the same time, the sky was also black and heavy, and various flocks of birds hovered over the base, covering the clouds and the sun, and the harsh bird calls seemed to rupture people's eardrums.

  The doctor, who had always been calm, finally panicked, and it seemed that everything was not what he expected. Qiao Feng knew that the H city base was over this time.

  "Old man, quickly retreat!" Zhao Sanye rushed over with a group of supernaturalists, and without waiting for the doctor's response, he pulled him to the back of the base.

  Qiao Feng also recovered, and hurriedly stumbled to follow them, and the group rushed out of the back door of the base, leaving the howling base far behind him.

  The group of them quickly caught up with the high-level base who had retreated in advance. After just not happy for a while, the mutant beast army behind also chased them, seemingly endlessly dying.

  ...

  "Master, no, there is a group of people leading an army of mutant beasts toward us!" Xiao Ya suddenly shouted at Wang who was lying on the sofa one by one, looking very anxious.

  Wang Yiyi woke up suddenly and hurriedly walked outside the door. He wanted to discuss this sudden situation with Brother Heng. Xiao Ya is so anxious, presumably this time the mutant beast army can't handle it at all.

  As soon as Wang Yi opened the door, he saw Zhang Heng who was about to come in outside the door, "You know?" Wang asked tentatively.

  "Well, my mental power is aware of it, it seems to be the group of people from the H city base!" Zhang Heng has anger on his face. As long as he thinks of the evildoers in his previous life, he has come to harm his base again in this life. Just don't get angry.

  "You mean the group of people in the laboratory?" Wang Yi looked at Zhang Heng's appearance, and he probably guessed something.

  Zhang Heng nodded, his face was solemn, this time the situation was very difficult, even he was not sure that he could get out of his body. The army of mutant beasts that can force that old guy into a bereaved dog is definitely a terrifying force.

  "This time the situation is very difficult. The H city base must have been destroyed. Our base..." Zhang Heng didn't finish, but the meaning couldn't be more obvious.

  Wang Yiyi shook Zhang Heng's hand and said with relief, "In this last days, you are doing everything you need to obey the destiny, so don't burden yourself too much!"

  ...

  Since escaping from the H city base, Qiao Feng and his party have never stopped, even so, the mutant beast army behind the car has not let them go, and has been closely following their team.

  In order to stop the mutant beast army behind them, Zhao Sanye and the others decided to go to the nearest Hope Base, and lead the trouble behind them to Hope Base, taking advantage of their fight against each other, the group of them could get away from the trouble behind.

  I hope that the base is indeed a base surrounded by green vines, as the rumors say, they have entered the range of the green vines all the way unimpeded.

  Seeing that the city wall of Hope Base was not far away, Zhao Sanye and the others were very pleased, thinking that the trouble behind them would be solved immediately.

  Never thought that those quiet, green vines without any sense of existence suddenly moved. Not only attacked the mutant beast behind, but also attacked their car.

  Soon, Qiao Feng and his party were surrounded by green vines and mutant beasts. The mutant beasts wanted to tear them up, but the green vines didn't seem to want to let them go.

  Qiao Feng, who had no abilities, was quickly bitten on his shoulder by a mutant beast, and bright red blood trickled down his body like a stream.

  Qiao Feng's eyes were dark, he felt the passing of his life, he knew he was over this time, and their team should be over.

  He subconsciously glanced at the doctor's direction, and in a daze, she saw the woman in the red dress with a golden light on her face. She was pinching the doctor's neck, and the doctor was like a dead dog... ...

  ...

  Since I learned that the Hope Base will encounter the biggest crisis in history, everyone in the Hope Base will be ready, even Wang Yu and Tian Tao, who are planning to leave today, have stayed.

  Finally, the group of people and mutant beasts appeared in Wang Yiyi and their sight. Wang Yiyi gave orders, not only Xiaoya moved, but the villagers in the hope base that had been prepared for a long time also began to attack.

  Suddenly, the roar of mutant beasts and the howls of pain after injuries were densely intertwined in this space.

  Because Wang Yiyi was a pregnant woman, she was forcibly left on the wall. At this moment, she could clearly see everything that happened under the wall.

  Suddenly, a woman in a red dress appeared in Wang Yiyi's sight out of thin air, beautiful and sassy, ​​and immediately attracted all of Wang Yiyi's eyes.

  She pinched the old man in the white lab coat, pinched his neck and lifted it up. The woman seemed to have forgotten the situation around her. She smiled happily, as if some wish had finally been fulfilled.

  "Susu!"

  Wang Yiyi suddenly heard Wang Yu's voice. There was excitement and joy in that voice. At this moment, it seemed that everything around him had become his background board.

  When the woman heard the voice, she finally turned her head and looked in the direction of Wang Yu, a little confused and at a loss.

  But Wang Yu didn't care, he dashed towards the woman, and at this moment, the woman seemed to have reacted, she dragged the old man in the white coat to the distance.

  For some reason, Wang Yiyi read the panic from the back of the woman, and soon the panicked back disappeared from Wang Yiyi's sight.

  "Mom, what happened then? Where's Uncle Wang Yu?" A small dumpling made of powdered jade was nestled in Wang Yiyi's arms, and asked curiously.

  Wang Yi squeezed his daughter's white and tender face, and slowly said, "Your Uncle Wang Yu chased it! Chasing that back figure disappeared into everyone's sight, and never appeared again."

  "So, what about those terrifying mutant beasts? And what about the White Tiger Tuan Tuan?" Xiao Tuan Zi continued to ask in a very milky voice.

  "After your Uncle Wang Yu and that beautiful sister disappeared, the mutant beast army also retreated. Since then, we have never seen Tuantuan again. Tuantuan should have followed your Uncle Wang Yu!" Wang Yi slowly Replied indifferently.

  Zhang Heng walked over and hugged the two most important people in his life. He scratched the nose of the little dumpling and said, "Our little princess finally pestered her mother to tell the story! Now it's okay. Go to sleep!"