Camp Horizon: OFFICIALLY OPEN

Dear fellow citizen,

By the order of our current President, Camp Horizon is now officially approved. By the month of April in this year (2047). The City Police will randomly select 50 different beggars around the city.

And after that, they will be placed in an isolated camp where they need to survive in order to win.

Killing each other is necessary so the time interval of the game will be shorten.

Camp Horizon is good for our country so the population of poor people will be lessened. Our government is trying their best for the country and its citizen.

For those citizen who are against the law will be executed (as soon as possible).

Thank you for your cooperation.

___

Rules and Routines:

1) The whole location is surrounded by an Electrical Fence. Leaving the camp without winning the game is forbidden.

2) Each player will receive a different Box of Tools in order to survive in short amount of time. The player must locate the food and drinks around the camp. (Food and drinks are not included in the Box of Tools)

3) Weapon for killing (e.g. Knife, gun, grenade) is not included in the Box of Tools. Each players must locate those weapon scattered around the camp.

4) Only one player must win the game.

___

The Elite:

The winner will eventually receive these prizes.

1) 500 Million Pesos

2) House and Lot

3) Brand new Car

4) Indefinite Food Supplies