Coffee to go- 3.21

Thank you, lovelies!!!♡ for your patience!♡♡

THE FINALE IS AHEAD! ! !

EPILOGUE

Part four (4): You Who Still Blooms in my Heart

Warning contains mature themes mentions of suicide.

I neither condone or condemn suicide but if you are thinking of it, please breathe and ask for help.

Viewers' discretion is advised.

"You Who Still Blooms in my Heart -"

<<<The actually events that happened>>

The crowd scattered cowering for cover as they screamed terrified. Carter embraced his bleeding, "Someone call an ambulance!-" he shrieked mortified, "Please wake up! Stay with me, please! You can't leave me like this, Emerson! Please wake up..." Cheng Bi Yu lets out a barely audible moan. Carter leans his ear closer."My baby..." her breathing was shallow.

"Your phone quick!-" she snatched Teddy's mobile. Priyanka panicked her, trembling hands dialed 211 her frantic voice alarmed the operator who could hear loud muffles in the background, "211. What's your emergency?-"

Priyanka rushed in one breath, "My friend has been shot!" the operator types on her keyboard, "Your name?"
"Priyanka!.." she deadpanned.

"Okay, Priyanka, could you tell me where you are? There's a lot of background noises, so you'll have to speak up,"

"At the courthouse down at Park Avenue
!.." the operator paused, surprised, "Where the high profiled trials just wrapped up?.." The coincidence sparked interest. She shook her head, scolding under her breath she lifts her mic,"Ae.. that's not important right now..." Priyanka's breathing became harsh, "..There's something else. She's six weeks pregnant..." the operator straightened she questions, "Where was she shot?-"

"In her stomach..." she glanced over to Cheng Bi Yu, "Okay Priyanka, you did well. I'm sending an ambulance your way..." Priyanka hung up, tossing the mobile to Teddy she rushed over to Cheng Bi Yu.

The operator pressed her line, "We have a #361 shooting at the courthouse down Park Avenue wounded is a six weeks pregnant woman, status unknown.."

"Hey! Drop your weapon! Drop it right now!-" Court officers wrestled with the hooded perpetrator three misfires goes off aiming at the ceiling the apprehended the gun throwing the perpetrator to the floor they tussle for a bit before pinning her down the hood is ripped off revealing a disheveled and disgruntled female lead she hissed turning her unscrupulous gaze in Cheng Bi Yu's direction, "You deserve to die Emerson! If I can't win, you don't deserve happiness!-" He roughly pulled her up, pushing her out the courthouse.

The ambulance arrived in less than three minutes Cheng Bi Yu was put on a stretcher and wheeled out to the ambulance Carter sticks behind then his gaze focused on his woman they lifted her up into the ambulance, "Come with us-" one of the paramedics says strapping Cheng Bi Yu in Carter hops on the ambulance takes off the whole ride he holds her hand Cheng Bi Yu lightly squeezed with the little strength she had left.

The ambulance pulls up to the hospital entrance the door is swiftly pushed open not wasting time they lowered Cheng Bi Yu wheeling her into the hall nurses on the floor rushed over, "Victim is a six weeks pregnant woman shot in the abdomen she's losing too much blood-" the head nurse instructs, "Prep for surgery Dr. Gu will operate -"

Cheng Bi Yu lightly squeezed his hand, and her breathing becomes labored as she tried desperately to breathe in the oxygen mask her eyelids became heavy, and they slowly closed, "Come on Emerson! Stay with me -" he caressed her face with his blooded hand.