Coffee to go- 3.17

This chapter is dedicated to all my dedicated readers who stuck around. I appreciate you all!!

Back at the apartment Cheng Bi Yu enters switching on the lights she slips off her shoes resting them to the side she walks further towards the couch she slipped off her jacket tossing it along with her pouch on the couch without a word she heads straight to the bedroom.

Cheng Bi Yu delicate hands reached the zipper of her maxi dress Cheng Bi Yu bit her lip she wiggled a but struggling to remove the zipper, "Darn!-" Cheng Bi Yu huffed sensing another presence her misty green eyes glanced behind, "...Don't just stand there help me get this off-"

Carter pressed against the wall reacted taking long strides towards her removing her hands Cheng Bi Yu turned focusing ahead. Carter's hand reached the slim zipper slowly pulling it down Cheng Bi Yu sighed in relief when the tight dress loosened.

Carter's slender fingers teasingly brushed against her hot flesh Cheng Bi Yu stiffened she momentarily closed her eyes her breathing became labored as her skin burned under his touch.

Carter snakes his arms around her waist bending he leaned in planting a wet tender kiss on her shoulder Cheng Bi Yu stirred Carter exhales resting his chin on her shoulder, "..About tonight?-" Cheng Bi Yu span in his arms her index finger rested against his sealed lips, "..Shush no need to bring that up," she snaked her arm around his neck tugging him forward her clouded eyes hungrily darted to his lips, "..You just need to find a way to make it up to me," glancing back up she licked her lips, "Got it?-" Without restraint Carter smashed his lips against her's completely devouring her pink plump lips Cheng Bi Yu tilts her head for a better angle his hot palms caressed all over her body as they staggered backwards towards the bed.

Smack!

The bed bounced at the sudden jerk. "Got it-" his hot breath blew against her ear his burning palms eagerly roamed her body with no sense of direction. Cheng Bi Yu tilts neck to the side revealing her tender flesh giving him access for his wanted assault she moaned her blowing fingertips glands against his naked chest her legs bucked from his callous pace instinctively her fingers fisted his hair roughly tugging.

Carter hissed quickening his pace he delivered ruthless trust Cheng Bi Yu flung her head back in pure ecstasy she lowered her head she then mercilessly nibbled on his neck leaving trails of red markings tattooed in his flesh.

Quivering Cheng Bi Yu rests her sweaty forehead against his solid chest completely collapsing in his embrace later that night hearing light snores from behind her sharp eyes fluttered open.

Cheng Bi Yu shifts against Carter's naked chest her eyes darted towards her caged waist she carefully lifted his arm wrapped around her waist freeing herself from his bind she sits up. Standing from the bed she grabs the matching robe to her pink silk nightgown from the mini couch she slips the thin fabric over her small frame she snatched her phone from the nightstand with one last glance at Carter she turned approaching the decent sized balcony.

Cheng Bi Yu carefully sled the glass door open slipping onto the balcony perched over on the railing she switched on her mobile screen reading the train of messages one stuck out to her in particular.

Her finger tips sled across the screen Monte's last message was typed in bold letters:

Cheng Bi Yu's screen♡