Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5

Cheng Bi Yu cautiously walks behind her eyes thoroughly scanning the path the further they got. Cheng Bi Yu chewed her lip the walk to the location was relentless the golden sun unleashed heated rays burning into her flesh her ankle felt numb and her feet sore from blisters sustained.

"I can't take this anymore!-" she silently bit her tongue she halts glaring holes in the aloof Zheng Yong back who was totally un-bothered and unscathed by the drastic weather condition.

Cheng Bi Yu had to constantly make big strides to catch up to Zheng Yong heading further she stomps her feet stopping in her track she bends over trying to catch her breath, "..Can't go any further! I'm so thirsty!-" when she straightened Cheng Bi Yu eyes narrowed frightened Zheng Yong slowly approached, "What are you doing!-" she gawks suspiciously cautiously backing away vigilant of his advises she took protective steps back.

Until her foot tripped over a log as relax Cheng Bi Yu instinctively grabs
onto Zheng Yong robe also sending him tumbling back with her, "Argh!-" she tightly embraced him as they both rolled down the grassy hill side.

"Eek!" Cheng Bi Yu uncomfortable groaned her back numb from the accidental fall but that wasn't the only unpleasant challenge the giant tower above her was no light weight.

Zheng Yong eyes sharpy narrows at his Advisor meeting his unwanted gaze Cheng Bi Yu averts shyly turning her head to the side a blood cradling scream fell between her lips she forcibly shoved off Zheng Yong scrambling back.

Zheng Yong noticeably glares at her before turning to the source of her sudden stupidity and there it was in all its glory the rumored body.

Cheng Bi Yu almost vomited up all her stomach contents at the scene although the blood surrounding the body was dry the stench of the body however was too much to handle she pinched her nose.

She whips out an handkerchief covering her nose as they both stepped forward the rumored body was facing up and determined female  on further observation the corpse
looked to be at least sixteen to twenty but Cheng Bi Yu couldn't say for sure whether the age range was correct
she observed in this world among the people the older you were the younger you looked.

Also it was observed that victim  seemed to have been attacked by some kind of animal determined by the nibbling pattern on her right foot Cheng Bi Yu bends, "..What's a performing girl  like you doing all the way out here alone?-" she eyes the fang tattoo on her wrist.

Getting back Zheng Yong and Cheng Bi Yu exhausted went straight back to Jiang Court they both weren't sure whether the deaths were linked they had to wait until the new body was examined but though to context they weren't ruling out anything yet.

So here Cheng Bi Yu  was again in the eerie east wing in the spooky courtyard Zheng Yong slants his eyes at her,"..You're not going to faint again are you?-" he deliberately questions  not wanting a repeat episode of last time.

Cheng Bi Yu lips faintly curled, "...I assure you Magistrate Zheng this Advisor will not repeat a foolish mistake as prior ever again," Zheng Yong did not utter a word after her statement, "...Do you see this?-" he points to the ligature mark around her neck he explains, "...At first I thought it was going to be connected seeing the close timeline all body's were discovered until I discovered this in the corpse's mouth."

Zheng Yong proceeds to show Cheng Bi Yu the small piece of paper he had found written were the words in legible cursive:

You deceived me!
My lover I will come for you.
You won't be able to get away from me I won't allow it!

"...So it looks like we have a scorned lover on our hands," Cheng Bi Yu exclaimed, "..This person must truly have a grudge with the victim to go as far as murder-" she sighs peering down at the corpse, "..It's a real shame but even in death she's managed to keep her beauty-" she exhales, "..But someone wanted her to hurt was it because of this devastating beauty of her's that pushed her lover over the edge?-"