My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3

Lee Chao Xing was an avid white lotus always wanting attention and when it wasn't given she tried many tricks necessary to get it. She latched onto Cheng Bi Yu's arm in a fit of tears as if she hadn't made a fool of herself enough.

Not only Cheng Bi Yu but Fang Wen Yan also grew painfully annoyed, the second male lead wanted nothing more than to pry her filthy hands off his savior.

"This is just too much..." Cheng Bi Yu sighed this main lead truly did not give herself face.

Lee Chao Xing then rambled, "Big sister please help Mr. Fang forgive me. Tell him I was wrong I didn't mean to put him in danger. Big sister please help me-" at this point Lee Chao Xing looked
awfully deranged Cheng Bi Yu was embarrassed for her, as her face distorted into ugliness her make looked more and more disastrous.

It was only bad enough she was related to her but to be outed before she could properly introduce herself to her target was a next thing. Cheng Bi Yu sighs.

'This female lead is really getting on my nerves'

It was a very distasteful sight and it didn't help that Cheng Chen Hua did the same thing, the exact same every time. Cheng Bi Yu was disgusted and wanted to throw the girl off her she wanted so much to rattle her and shut 'Get a grip on yourself!' But then the annoying main lead pointed out something which made Cheng Bi Yu's thoughts differ.

"Big sister you're bleeding!" Lee Chao Xing gasped pointing to Cheng Bi Yu's side which was indeed bleeding and at that moment the wound started to itch. Her blouse was torn. She hadn't even realized because she felt nothing early. It seemed the sharp end of the post had sliced her skin. It didn't hurt much though because of something minor but boy did it itch.

'I wonder way the the female lead's getting so hyped it's just a little blood-'

"System do you have any pills, cream or anything to get rid of the itch?" She asked pressing down on the left side of her abdomen as her fingers slowly scratched the cut.

[[No Host]]

"You got nothing. I thought it was something convenient for system's to have everything. I guess all transmigration stories aren't accurate,"

Cheng Bi Yu eyed the two persons before her. Lee Chao Xing fake horror stricken face and Fang Wen Yan noticeable concerned one, "Hey are you okay?" He then added, "You look pale,"

'If I'm reading the atmosphere right I can use this to my advantage -' Cheng Bi Yu grinned a light bulb going off in her head,'This gives me an idea,'

Being met with no response. Fang Wen Yan daringly reaches out and grabs her arm repeating a shorten version of his earlier question, "You okay?-"

'Time to act dramatic,' Cheng Bi Yu prepped herself. Her hand reaches her head she holds it pretending to feel dizzy, "You..." Fang Wen Yan paused, "I'm..." Before she could finish her answer she fainted in his arms.

Cheng Bi Yu smirked, 'Guess binge watching all those dramatic C-dramas in my spare time helped out pretty well,' she peeked open her eye glimpsing up closing it quickly not to get noticed but Fang Wen Yan who had scooped her up in his arm had noticed he smirked intrigued.

'What's this girl up to?' He thought heading towards his car. He carries her over to the passenger side strapping her in he gets into the driver's side.

He glances at her unmoving figure then muttered from the male lead dictionary literally the only word male leads in these transmigration stories knew by heart, "Interesting,"

Upon arrival to the hospital Fang Wen Yan ensured Lee Chang Ying was immediately admitted. He lingered on after she had been assessed, and was resting from drugs given.