My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6

When Fang Jin Hai had carried his brother home the Fang family was curious of the girl who also came along. Fang family had called it's doctor to check on Fang Wen Yan even though the youth woke up ten minutes ago.

Fang Wen Yan ordered for everyone to leave then turns to Cheng Bi Yu who sat by his bed "So you want to marry me?....."

Cheng Bi Yu nods.

Fang Wen Yan then questions,  "Then what about Wang Ying Pei? Isn't he your fiancé?"

Cheng Bi Yu shook her head.

Fang Wen Yan had done substantial research on the young heiress he was displeased to find out the woman chases him was openly engaged, and to no other than his ex-childhood best friend Wang Ying Pei who he had parted on bad terms with.

"Don't you love him?"

"Don't love...."

"Why not?" Fang Wen Yan eyes narrowed at the petite figure beside him.

Cheng Bi Yu shamelessly answers,  "He is not handsome, rich or strong as my hubby-"

Fang Wen Yan couldn't  help but let out a hearty laugh, "You are quite interesting Lee Chang Ying. I've never met anyone like you before but if you're gonna lie straight to my face you gotta come better than that, "

Cheng Bi Yu smirked, "You caught me," she raised her hands in surrender, "It's  good I don't  think I could pretend anymore," she planted her booty at the edge of the bed.

"What is it you want from me?..." Fang Wen Yan boomed his expression dark.

Cheng Bi Yu brought her index finger to her chin, in a thinking manner, "Is it money? NO. I have too much..."

"Publicity? NO. I could easily have that..."

"I want nothing actually. I'm here because we both need each other," Fang Wen Yan remained unconvinced.

"You're pretty smart I know you get it," Cheng Bi Yu stands up slowly walking  back and forth, "I need a groom and you need a bride. I'm sure you're fed up with your parents  looking for a match. So wouldn't it be convenient if we help each other out by forming an alliance? Don't you think?..."

Fang Wen Yan momentarily sighed before mouthing his answer, "Let's do this," with Fang Wen Yan abroad the wagon Cheng Bi Yu continued Fang Wen Yan gaze glued on her slim figure, "I don't  have much expectations going into this I just want you to play your part well. And  you, do you have any expectations?"

"No more lying ," he simply replied.

Cheng Bi Yu outstretched her hand, "Pleasure doing business with you partner," Fang Wen Yan took her small hand sealing the deal.

When Cheng Bi Yu pulled away Fang Wen Yan had felt discomfort at the loss of her warm hand.

"Wait!" Fang Wen Yan pulled her arm crashing his lips into her Cheng Bi Yu was taken aback at the sudden action but reciprocated. Pulling  away she was tad out of breath, "Kissing isn't against the rules right?"

"As long as it's just acting. Was it?" Fang Wen Yan rubbed the back of his neck the tip of his ear red,  "Yeah acting,"

[[Ding! Second male lead's affection at 50%]]

"Then it's okay," Cheng Bi Yu bit her lip. "Let's head out it's getting colder in here by the second," Cheng Bi Yu heads towards the door Fang Wen Yan in tow.

Cheng Bi Yu pulled open the door the entire Fang family almost jumped from being caught their expressions scattered as they look all over.

The Fang family who were at the door ease dropping where all disappointed  that they hadn't heard a single thing so they all retreated downstairs pouting like wounded puppies.