My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7

The Fang family made their way to the podium to finally make the announcement. Fang Song Gu grabs the microphone, "I would like to thank everyone present here tonight with us celebrating the return of the Fang family's heir,"

The matriarch fixes the microphone in his hand holding in firmly, "Tonight I have a very special announcement the Fang family will be receiving it's first eldest daughter-in-law tonight," Master Fang paused.

The crowd of socialites hushed some of them questioning who was so lucky.

"-An eldest daughter-in-law? I wonder who it is?"

"-Must be someone great enough to snag Fang family's ice king..."

"-Who....who stole my ice king?"

"-Which family is she from?"

"- Their eldest son, Fang Wen Yan has just got back and he's already engaged?!"

"-There goes my chances of becoming Fang family's eldest miss..." this person dramatically sighed. This person was then slapped,  "-What qualifications do you have? Just be quiet and try not to embarrass yourself," her elder cousin scolded.

"-Hush!"

Some more murmurs were heard here and there.

"-Who is it? I'm just itching to know? Is she pretty? Which family does she belong? I really-" this person was interrupted.

"-Would you shut up already! If you keep blabbering how am I gonna hear...."

Many young ladies attending were mortified hearing that Fang Wen Yan had already chosen a candidate for marriage.

"-Wu, Wu my ice king's been stolen!.."

"-I put on such thick makeup today hoping to catch his eye..."

"-I picked out this dress weeks ago excited for this night. My mood is spoiled!..."

Fang Song Gu's clear eyes scanned the crowd, "Lee Chang Ying could you please come to the podium," he requested.

Everything went silent as all eyes turned to her location the crowd of people had parted making way for Lee Family's eldest miss, Lee Chang Ying. Cheng Bi Yu held her gown and elegantly made her way to the podium.

"-No way Fang Wen Yan is marrying the ice princess!....."

"-Lee Chang Ying's so beautiful..."

"-Fang Wen Yan's marrying my goddess. Damn I'm jealous...." this person put his hands in his pockets.

"-The ice king and ice princess! Wu! what a perfect match," this person  gushed as her fan girl heart vigorously pumped.

Fang Wen Yan had offered Cheng Bi Yu his hand in which she lovingly takes. But he doesn't let go of her hand instead holding it rather tightly  as they stood on the podium.

Fang Song Gu announced, "Lee Chang Ying the eldest daughter of Lee family will wed my Fang family's eldest son Fang Wen Yan," a wave of applaud entered their ears.

Minority of the women eyed the couple with approval and love while majority either felt envy, jealousy or downright hatred towards the Lee family's eldest miss, Lee Chang Ying.

[[Female lead's heart has blackened 65%]]

Cheng Bi Yu sent a playful wink Lee Chao Xing's way a smug look plastered across her face. Her face turned green with envy.

[[Female lead's heart has blackened 68%]]

They then stepped off the podium and continued to mingle with the crowd with many persons approaching to congratulate them the destined couple.