Coffee to go- 3.18

Under update from Friday till next week. Be patient my lovelies♡!!

Part one (1)

Carter shifts in Cheng Bi Yu's  embrace he slowly opened his swollen eyes he peered up at Cheng Bi Yu's angelic face, "Feeling better?-" she lifted up his bangs feeling his forehead Carter lowered himself resting his head on her lap he grasped her wrist resting her palm against his chest, "..Just stay like this for sometime," her ear perked up at the sound of his hoarse voice, "..Are you sure you don't want to take anything? -" Cheng Bi Yu lowered her head her loose strands fell down the side of her face.

Carter peeked open his eye,"..You're the only medicine I need-" Cheng Bi Yu faintly smiled, "..Such a sweet talker-" she looked down dazed, "..What about work?-" he frustratedly sighed pursing his lips, "-What about it? I feel too lousy to go in today-"

Cheng Bi Yu's lip slightly hooked,"-Then we'll spend the day nursing each other's wounds..." Carter paused his dazed eyes sparkled mesmerized by her dazzling smile, "..Any objections?-" she tucked some loose strands behind her ear Carter snaking his hand behind her neck tugged her forward devouring her tender lips.

Carter pulls away staring into her eyes, "..There's no place I'd rather be than with you-" Cheng Bi Yu lets out a brief gasp of air she brightly smiled,
"..Then how about some coffee to kick start the day?-"

"How about some vitamin you?-" Carter flirted Cheng Bi Yu's cheeks blushed red from the suddenness he grasped her hand planting a wet kiss on her wrist, "..I don't think that's on the vitamin chart," she attempts to snatch her wrist from his hold Carter seeing the struggle tightened his hold around her wrist keeping it firmly in place he arched his brows, "...But it is-" he plants another short kiss, "..In my charts,"

Cheng Bi Yu manages to retract her wrist after Carter had released his solid hold her wrist burned from his lingering kiss embarrassed she turns away her ears burning red.

Carter chuckled sitting up he straightened he gently grabbed her chin turning her to face him his blue horizon peered into her green grasslands his thumb then brushed against her bottom lip, "..How's it you're still this shy when we've already done so much?-"

"-Anyone would constantly being teased by you.." hearing her words Carter removed his thumb Cheng Bi Yu humphs crossing her arms over her chest Carter snatched her nose her eyes bulged as she looked on in disbelief, "..It's because my girlfriend's too cute! Your reactions make it worth while,"

Cheng Bi Yu shifts trying to wiggle from his hold Carter chuckled releasing her nose she rubbed her nose bridge a pout had found its way to her lips, "-You always tease me.." Carter leans in for another kiss Cheng Bi Yu instinctively blocked it with her palm Carter smirks a mischievous glint glowed in his eyes as he kisses inside her palm inside.

He retreats combing back his hair, "..Being able to kiss you is enough it doesn't matter which part of your body-" he seductively licks his bottom lip, "..I'll kiss every inch-" Cheng Bi Yu red faced throws a pillow at him in which he cleverly dodged she huffed clutching another in her palm she lunged forward unleashing her attack, "..You pervert!-"

Carter managed to snatch the pillow tossing it to the side grabbing her wrist they fall backwards he firmly pins her wrists above her head  caging her between his legs, "..You silly woman-" a mischievous smirk spread across his lips as he swooped in capturing her lips Cheng Bi Yu naughtily bites his lip drawing blood his grip had loosened around her wrist enough so she was able to lower them resting them against his chest as his wet hot tongue forcefully evaded her mouth.

Feeling a sudden wave of nausea Cheng Bi Yu harshly pushed against his chest slipping from underneath like flash she dashed to the bathroom Carter straightened licking his fresh cut.