Coffee to go- 3.5

"..Christ! What am I gonna do now?-" Cheng Bi Yu stood there, "What a pickle I'm in..." she anxiously bit her nail pacing back and forth. "An apartment I could get one," she bit her lip, "..But I don't have any money. Everything perished in the fire,"

Cheng Bi Yu scratched her head, "What to do what to do?..." she paced back and forth, "..Wait!.." she snapped her fingers, "..Why am I here worrying when I could crash at Priyanka's.." Cheng Bi Yu paused, "..But I wouldn't want to impose on her and Teddy.."

"Ouch! My head freaking hurts!-" Cheng Bi Yu frustratedly scratched her head she squatted, "..Think Bi Yu. Think!.." she abruptly shot up, "..I could beg.." she squats dejected, "..But he'd probably still reject me.."

Cheng Bi Yu abruptly shot up again, "..I could try to seduce him.." she bit her lip, "..But he could reject me again.." She slightly banged her head against the wall, "..Dammit! -" she sighed sliding down the wall she sits down on the floor.

Cheng Bi Yu brought her knees to her chest, "..I'm hopeless.." she holds down her head.

Carter sat on the couch browsing through his phone show how he felt dejected memories from earlier Carter clutched his chest at the  sudden burning pain spreading when her image flashes in his mind.

He gets up and head towards the kitchen grabbing a bottle of crystal water from the refrigerator, "..What's  wrong with me?.." he throws the bottle in the trash bin.

"..I need some air.." Carter nods heading out his apartment. Carter stops in his track spotting Cheng Bi Yu bent down leaning against the wall.

Carter cautiously walks over, "Hey.." he called out the girl remained unmoving. "Hey.." he squats nudging her shoulders it's then he realized that the girl was slipping, "How can you fall asleep at a place like this?  You clearly have no sense of danger.."

"..Ms. Chao! Wake up!..." he shouts Cheng Bi Yu wrinkles her brows her eyes fly open her hands flew towards her ear comforting it. "..Boss?.." she rubbed her tired eyes.

"Un." He flicked her forehead, "..You silly woman. How could you be so careless? Sleeping out in the open like this aren't you afraid you'll catch a cold?.."

Cheng Bi Yu squinted her eyes rubbing her numb forehead, "..Did I really fall asleep?.." she says rather confused.

"..If not. Why would I be here?-" Carter stands outstretching his hand, "..Come.." Cheng Bi Yu stared at his outstretched hand, "..Come I'll help you up.." Carter impatiently shakes his hand.

"Un." Cheng Bi Yu puts her hand in his. His grip tightened on her hand pulling her to her feet, "Thanks.." she retracts her hand dusting off herself, "Ouch.." she cracked her sore neck, "..I should really stop falling asleep in these uncomfortable positions..."

Carter slightly walked ahead back towards his apartment. He leans against his doorframe his hands in his pocket, he clears his throat catching Cheng Bi Yu's attention, "What are you waiting for? Get in.."

Cheng Bi Yu stilled speechless, "What you don't wanna?.." Carter seemed the challenge cocking his brow. Cheng Bi Yu footsteps fastened as she walked towards the door.

Cheng Bi Yu smiled sitting down on the couch drinking the bottle of crystal water, "..So does this mean I can stay?-" she perked up her ear.

"You can stay but there are some things we should cover first. You're gonna have to do every chore around the house you'll practically be my live-in maid," Carter explains, "And now that we live together no one can know about our arrangements Ms. Chao especially those at work....."

Cheng Bi Yu nods putting the empty bottle to the side, "Un." She then exclaimed, "...No one will ever come to know. This will be strictly between us sir,"