Coffee to go- 3.14

Meanwhile back at the beach Carter eyes wondered around he narrowed his eyes at the pretentious Esther he slapped her hand away, "..I've told you stay away from me! Don't you get it already we're done!-" his nostrils flared.

Carter stormed away from the annoying woman his hands dangling from his side he approached Celine, "-You seen Emerson? I can't find her,"

Celine eyes scanned the area she scratched her neck, "..She should be around here I literally left her by the beach chairs," she pointed out, "..And even Simon's not here," her eyes darted back to Carter as she raised her finger, "..You don't think they left together?-"

Willis runs up them, "..What's wrong?-" he questioned witnessing their complex expression, "..Do you know where Emerson or Simon is?-"

Willis flashed his wet hair wiping it with his beach towel,"...They both took off some time ago I don't think they've gotten far probably still around here,"

"..So they're together?-" Carter exhaled running towards the chairs he grabbed his towel drying his hair. Celine rushed towards Simon who strides casually in their direction,"..There you are where's Emerson?-" she looked for the missing girl behind him.

His cocky smile fell, "..She didn't come back yet!-" he exclaimed shocked his eyes bulged his hands flew from his pockets as he frantically looked around, "..Are you saying you don't know where she is!-" Celine's panicked voice echoed through the salty waves.

Everyone circled Elene and Melina along with Edwin eyed them confused, "..What going on?-"

"..Emerson's missing," Celine exclaimed frantically flaring her hands, "..You sure?-" Edwin pursed his lips resting his arm on Elene's shoulder.

"..Well we can't find her," Willis spoke, "..I think we should maybe fan out and look around," he suggests a plan Cheng Bi Yu walked up behind the group, "...Hey guys!-" Celine's eyes bulged she rushed practically pouncing on the 'missing' girl.

"..Where were you? You gave us a real scare!-" Melina and Elene had joined in crushing Cheng Bi Yu, "..Can't breath." She managed to breath out the girls pulled back uttering rushed apologizes.

Cheng Bi Yu exhaled, "..I'm sorry I worried you guys. I just needed to clear my head so I took a walk but I kind of got lost on my way back," she lied her eyes glancing at the anxious Simon, "..As long as you're already,"

"..So you didn't go missing after all. Boohoo what a relief, " Esther sheds fake tears mocking Cheng Bi Yu Celine glared at her, "..Just know if you had gone missing no one would waste their breath searching cause we'll all be so happy you're gone,"

"..Humph! I don't have to take this!-" Esther storms off her arms angrily folded across her chest. "..It's great you're fine," Carter tossed his towel on her head Cheng Bi Yu gripped the soaked material in her hands, "..Keep it for me,"

[[How long will you rinse your mouth Host?]]

Cheng Bi Yu stood before the bathroom mirror three minutes straight gaggling blue mouthwash, "-As long as it takes to get his taste out of my mouth!.." she spits into the sink she screwed back the mouthwash placing it back in the cabinet.

Cheng Bi Yu sighed wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "Aye! No matter how much I rinse my mouth still feels dirty!-"

Cheng Bi Yu exits the bathroom her arms rested on her waist as she paced, "Aye!-" she stomped tossing the blue towel on the bed, "..Why did he have to kiss me!-" she bitterly cursed inside.

"..There's only one way to get rid of this taste," Cheng Bi Yu smirked spacing out she snapped her fingers, "-That's the only way!.." Cheng Bi Yu sneakily tiptoes behind the door resting her ear against the door she listens hearing faint footsteps just outside she swung the door open.