The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8

Cheng Bi Yu darkly laughs, "-This is less than the humiliation Ah Kum was subjected to being imprisoned. If you ask me they should be slapped to death for what they did!" Cheng Bi Yu roars both Ni Ku Yang and Ni Ku Ya flinched at her harsh tone.

Cheng Bi Yu then instructed, "Ah Kum slap them," Ah Kum was hesitant since she had been with her master she had never gotten such an order.

Ah Kum wasn't a person who encouraged violence towards anyone. Looking at the girls pitiful faces her heart sunk the fresh faced youth didn't have guts.

But then again Ah Kum was very loyal and greatly indebted to Bao Chen Guangzhou and didn't dare disobey her order.

Ah Kum reluctantly retracts her hand to swing the girl tightly squeezed her eyes shut before she could land on hit her hand was gently grasped. Ah Kum peeked open her eye.

"Miss?!-" Cheng Bi Yu gave the girl a warm smile,"-Do not dirty your hands," Ah Kum and Ah Lam who was standing by the sidelines were confused.

Multiple slaps rang throughout the room bouncing off the bamboo walls both Ni Ku Yang yang and Ni Ku Ya bawled as they lay curled up on the floor their faces red and swollen.

Cheng Bi Yu had called in the guards given to her by Li Zi Hao "Guards!" Four guards had entered, "Take them out and behead them!-" The guards began dragging out the bawling girls.

They both bawled, "Miss, save us Please! Help us! Don't let us die please we don't want to die!-" Witnessing  Bao Hui Qing's none caring attitude Ni Ku Yang sneers, "We did all this for you and you're throwing us away! May you rot and die an horrible death! We curse you Noble Consort Bao! This servant curses you!-" This rant continued till they were taken from the courtyard.

Cheng Bi Yu turns to Bao Hui Qing "-Chen Guangzhou will leave sister now. Ah Lam, Ah Kum come along-" Cheng Bi Yu exits.

"Yes, Miss-" they obediently followed behind.

Bao Hui Qing smashes a vase in anger "That wench!-" She kept smashing anything she could find.

A wide smile spread against Cheng Bi Yu's face, "It's getting dark we should head back quickly-" Cheng Bi Yu's happy feet marched ahead.

Upon arriving back she's surprisingly greeted by a dashing Li Zi Hao.

"-Your Highness..." she beamed happily walking towards the dark blue robed youth, "What brings your Highness here?-"

[[Ding! Second male lead's affection points at 70%]]

"What about you? This prince has been waiting for quite some time. Where did you go?-"

Cheng Bi Yu smacked the fan against her palm a slight smirk formed on her lips, "This concubine payed royal sister a friendly visit-"

"-And Your Highness. What brings you here?-" she repeated her lips puffed.

"This prince comes to have dinner with his concubine-" he informed.

"Oh-" Cheng Bi Yu looking past the supporting male lead says, "But Ah Lam hasn't made anything.....Will Your Highness wait?-" she looks his dead in the eye.

"Ah Lam.." before she would finish the girl rushed, "Ah Lam with prepare dinner right away-" she dashed off.

"Then shall we head inside," Li Zi Hao grabs her hand leading her inside.

"Did you like the chocolates?-" Li Zi Hao asked his chopstick going to the roasted duck.

"Un." She looks up from her plate with a warm smile, "-Chen Guangzhou enjoyed them!-"