Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20

Zhou Tong who was feeling exhausted upon reaching his yard he immediately jumped on his bed and slept gripping his pillow in his hands, after sometime he was now immersed in a dream state, he dreamt:

<<Dream sequence ahead>>

Zhou Tong was walking down a abandoned path when something peculiar caught is attention ahead blowing in the wind was a woman's robes from his perspective this made her appear an enchanting fairy.

She leisurely played a melodious tune 《Miles Upon Rivers》on her jade white flute.

Intrigued Zhou Tong steps forward slowly and cautiously not wanting to possibly frighten the lovely maiden with the wind gently blowing through her hair she truly look ethereal the scenery was truly enchanted.

He was almost near when suddenly he stepped on a branch the maiden is instinctively alarmed her neck snaps in his direction wide eyed she stared bewildered like a frightened deer caught in headlights.

Zhou Yong rooted to his spot was overly confused after some seconds he stretched his foot forward the maiden catching his actions had fled from the scene. Zhou Tong ran after  her, "Wait! Tang Mu Lan!" Tang Mu Lan was crafty as she tried to dodge him she ran like there was no tomorrow, so did he.

But even then he still couldn't catch up to her but pushing forward he did grasping her hand he tugs her back making her body land plush against his chest, "Why did you run?-" his hot breath trailed down her neck met by awkward silence he span her around he staggers back frightened as black grease fell from her eye sockets Tang Mu Lan stretched her out her menacing claws.

Zhou Tong frightened instinctively covered his face everything went up in black smoke removing his arm he pants frantically looking around he then clutched his chest, "..Phew!-" he wiped his invisible sweat.

Zhou Tong jerks a light consuming him he jerks frightened when his hand is suddenly grabbed and he's being pulled he staggered backwards crawling to safety he's shocked but recovers his eyebrows wrinkled, "Gege Ying Jie! What are you doing here? Where are we going?-"

Tang Ying Jie approached bending he grinned bringing his index finger to Zhou Tong's lips, "..You talk too much you know that? Why am I here? Where am I going? You'll find out soon-" Tang Ying Jie leans back tugging Zhou Tong to his feet, "..Just follow-" he snatched his hand tugging him behind.

Zhou Tong looked on beyond puzzled as he forcibly trailed behind the youth curiosity edged inside him the further they went along the path. Tang Ying Jie sneakily smirks deliberately increasing his pace he tugs Zhou Tong through a field of dandelions.

Abruptly stopping in his tracts Tang Ying Jie pushes the confused Zhou Tong down straddling his waist, "..Ying Jie?! What are you doing?!-" Zhou Tong struggles underneath his hold utterly confused and shocked at his Advisor's shameless actions.

"Stop moving-" Zhou Tong continues to struggle despite warning who knew
a small guy like Tang Ying Jie could overpower him like this. Zhou Tong exclaims amid the struggle, "-Yingjie I don't know what this is but I don't like it! Can you please get off me-" Tang Ying Jie remained unmoved.

Zhou Tong exclaims pissed, "..Tang Ying Jie get off me!-" he roared trashing Tang Ying Jie expression darkened a sinister smirk found its way to his lips he pulled a knife from his belt lodging it in the ground beside the petrified Zhou Tong's head.

Tang Ying Jie leans dangerously close, "..What if I don't stop are you going to punish me?-" his hot breath fanned against the nervous Officer Zhou's ear. Zhou Tong gulps stunned, "..I-I w-what—?" Tang Ying Jie heartily chuckles retracting, "..I like you Officer Zhou~" he teasingly confessed Zhou Tong's nervous face tinged red.

Tang Ying Jie leans trailing light wet kisses down his neck Zhou Tong's entire body heated up he groans distraught, "Ying Jie stop this madness! You can't do this! I'm a man!.." he panicked wrestling against the stubborn Tang Ying Jie he scolds himself for being puny in his own dream.

"..That you are—" Tang Ying Jie ignores Zhou Tong's protest continuing his attack on his neck his slender hands went to remove his clothing Zhou Tong states fiercely glaring at the youth, "-If you do this I won't forgive you!" He grinds his teeth.

"..It's the sacrifice I'd have to endure to make you mine-" Tang Ying Jie roughly captured Zhou Tong's lips licking and biting Zhou Tong should've felt repulsed but strangely he didn't Tang Ying Jie released the dazed Zhou Tong whilst intensifying their steamy kiss.

Zhou Tong's images of him alternated, one moment he was Tang Mu Lan and then the next he was Tang Ying Jie. Zhou Tong was morally flustered that he contracted a massive migraine.

"..Wake up-" Tang Ying Jie pulled away, "..Huh?-" Zhou Tong exclaims still grappling with the situation. Tang Ying Jie repeats lovingly caressing his right cheek, "..Wake up—" the ground below tremors Zhou Tong was powerfully jolted from his fantasy.

<<End of dream sequence>>

Seeing a unfamiliar shadow Zhou Tong swiftly drew his sword the said shadow had disappeared he quietly withdrew his sword sliding it back under his bed he combed his fingers through his hair as he thought back to his dream, "Weird!—"  he leans back, "..Maybe it's because they're identical, that's it-" Zhou Tong convinced himself his perversed dream was just jumbled events clashing clashing with his relationship with both siblings at ease he went back to sleep.

Meanwhile across Cheng Bi Yu's  courtyard Cheng Bi Yu  couldn't sleep a wink so she laid counting sheep to Mei-Liang's dismay she reached the one hundred mark.

Mei-Liang snaps lowering her tired arm which fanned Cheng Bi Yu, "..Miss for my sake go to sleep already!-" she was a sleep deprived wreck with noticeable cocoons under her eyes Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips, "..Fine!-" Cheng Bi Yu turned on her side squeezing her pillow.

"..Phew!-" Mei-Liang collapsed on her comforter her loud snores echoed throughout the room Cheng Bi Yu pulled her pillow over her head to muffle the sound, "..So much for getting sleep-"

Meanwhile Deng Wu in his cottage also dreamt:

<<Dream sequence ahead>>

The first thing that appeared in his mind was a picture of the spunky woman he's came to favor there she stood in all her glory in a angelic lavender robe similar to their first encounter her hair beautifully  ordained with gold ornaments a few loose strands blew brushed against her face from the light breeze they stood in a field of daisies.

He approached closer to grasps the woman flicking the elegant white fan in her palm she slaps him, "Who gave you permission to touch me!-" Deng Wu lowers his battered hand he mischievously grinned, "..Even in my dreams you're still the feisty woman engraved in my heart-"

Tang Mu Lan's right eye twitched she points the fan accusingly in his direction, "...Humph! How dare you like me when I've not given you the permission to!—" Deng Wu  outstretches his index finger slowly lowering the fiercely pointing fan, "..I'd prefer we play nicely. Give me a smile will you-" he outstretched his palm forward going to fix the adjured ornament in her hair with lightening speed his hand was harshly smacked.

Deng Wu looks to her then peered to
his now blatant red hands groaning he exclaims,"..Would it kill you to be gentle? I mean this is my dream after all aren't you obligated to be nice to me?!" Tang Mu Lan flicked her fan closed lightly smacking the exquisite craft against her palm she purses her lips, "..Then I'm out—" she pursued forward but was disrupted when her hand was yanked she turns fiercely glaring at the culprit her nose flared in  anger.

"..No need to be so hasty," Deng Wu brightly beamed then suggested, "..Why don't we sit and enjoy the view and maybe talk a little before I wake up—" Tang Mu Lan hastily rejects his invite brushing past him when her wrist was snatched once again.

"What's that on your face?—" Deng Wu asked his expression serious Tang Mu Lan brought forth her palm touching her face, "What's on my face?—" Deng Wu stares on intensely which made her tense hasty she glands her fingers across her face to find the problem Deng Wu heartily laughed at her gullible expression Tang Mu Lan paused eyeing him confused.