Coffee to go- 3.16

Cheng Bi Yu sat on the couch watching television she'd occasionally look down at her phone, "Here," Carter closed the refrigerator then approached the couch his palm outstretched the orange juice his sharp eyes catching a glimpse of the screen before she switched it off.

"...Thanks-" Cheng Bi Yu accepts the drink bringing it to her lips. Carter then straightened his tie adjusting his sleeves, "..I'm going to work to clear up some things rest tight until I get back-" he gives her a quick peck on the forehead leaving.

Cheng Bi Yu laid back covering herself with a blanket after some time she had fallen asleep she woke up minutes to noon she stretched removing the blanket from her frame two abrupt knocks came to the door.

Cheng Bi Yu squinted her eyes striding over she pulls open the door, "Surprise Em! Did you miss me!-" there stood an esthetically beaming Priyanka on the opposite side.

Cheng Bi Yu steps aside Priyanka brushed past her entering the kitchen, "...How did you know I was back?-" she asked closing the door, "..Shame on you for letting me know you're back from someone else Em," Priyanka sorts through the cupboard.

"..And by someone else you mean Carter?-" Cheng Bi Yu sat down, "..Let's celebrate I brought your favorite soju!-" Priyanka excitedly exclaimed setting down two glasses she pulled the soju from the bag, "..What exactly did Carter tell you?-"

"..Well he told me you had a surprise so I came fully prepared-" Priyanka chugs the glass, "Assh that hits the right spot. Drink up Em," Priyanka forced the glass the Cheng Bi Yu's lips she blocks it with her palm she pushed away the drink, "..I can't drink!-"

Priyanka teased, "..Don't tell me that your little trip has turned you into Mother Teresa huh Em?-" she cocked her head back, "..You've become a saint my little chipmunk-"

"..You're far off Pringle. I didn't become a saint I became pregnant," Cheng Bi Yu dropped a bombshell, "Yeah you're pregnant," Priyanka said nonchalant easing back as if her brain had finally comprehended Cheng Bi Yu's words Priyanka flew up, "What you're pregnant!-"

Priyanka exclaimed seating back down, "..You naughty girl! You had too much fun on the trip didn't you-" Priyanka gripped her palm, "..Tell me everything-"

...

Meanwhile a city away in district 6 Nick's penthouse Madam Chong, Constance Chong, a international fashion mogul stood outside her son's apartment along with his aunt Devine Essence who was recently voted businesswoman of the year.

A series of knocks cane to the door Emily lazily gets out of bed and puts on the only article of clothing she could find that being a plain white dress shirt rubbing her eyes she strode over pulling open the door.

Madam Chong removed her bold shades she scrunched her nose looking at the shamelessly dressed youth before her, "..I'm here to see the owner of this penthouse," her bold red signature lips thinned the fashion mogul adjusts her pearl white fur coat.

"..Who are you?-" Emily's eyebrows arched at the two high-end dressed women Devine Essence bit down on her tongue, "How dare-" Madam Chong, Constance rested her hand against her sister's chest stilling her actions, "..It's okay." Her sharp eyes narrowed at Emily, "...Since this young girl doesn't have a clue who I am I'll introduce myself. Constance Chong the owner of this entire complex and Nick's mother,"

Emily's jaw dropped, "..Mrs. Chong!-" she bowed, "..I apologize for my insolence shall I take your coat?-" Constance brushed past her, "..No need wouldn't want to dirty my prized coat I'm sure a filth like you couldn't afford this in your dreams,"

Devine Essence brushed past bumping her shoulder, "Humph! My nephew has such taste in women so lowly then even a prostitute will satisfy him-"

"Where's my son? Nick!-" Madam Chong shouts sitting legs crossed on the couch, "..How much?-"