Coffee to go- 3.11

Esther circles the table she walked past Cheng Bi Yu pretending to trip she spilt the mildly hot tea in Cheng Bi Yu's lap staining her dress.

Cheng Bi Yu instinctively jolts grabbing napkins she wiped the stained area. The girls except Esther grabbed napkins helping her, "..This won't work," Cheng Bi Yu placed the damp napkins on the table the girls vigorous hands stilled, "It's okay. I'll just go back and get changed," she stood, "..Continue without me. I'll be back in a jiffy," she made her way back up the pebble path.

Watching Cheng Bi Yu's the girls turned glaring at the smirking Esther who arched her brows, "What?-" she arrogantly flipped her hair to the side.

"..You did that on purpose didn't you?-" Elene grits her teeth her fist banged against the table, "..So what if I did? What are you going to do about it?-" Esther challenged narrowing her sharp eyes.

Elene's face turned red. Esther smirked leaning back, "..What? You want to pick a fight?-"

"..That's it!-" Elene flew up grabbing Esther's collar, "..Do you dare? A weakling like you!-" Esther taunts. "..Calm down Elene," Celine and Melina held her back, "..She's not worth it," both exclaimed.

Elene released her pushing her back. The dimpled face girl deeply inhaled then exhaled sitting back down. "You're really a bitch! You know that?.." Celine sneered scrawling at the insolent Esther, "..You need to chill your shit down! And stop making trouble for Emerson!-" she spoke in a warning tone.

"..What if I don't want to are you going to fight me too," even though directed her words at Celine. Elene knew she referred to her, "-I won't easily back down. Carter was mine first and he'll continue to be mine until I say otherwise," she slammed her fist against the table.

Meanwhile back in Christopher's study Carter impatiently paced back and forth his keen ears were alerted when the door creaked he halts his movements. Christopher waltz in, "..You're here," the old matriarch firmly sat on his desk, "..I'm going to ask you something and It's important you answer honestly,"

"..What do you truly think about Esther? Do you still perhaps love her?-" his a questions reached Carter's ears the youth peered up at his grandfather's face, "Why are you asking this?.." he wrinkled his brows.

Christopher sighed, "..Just answer," Carter exhaled, "..My love for her has long faded. There's nothing left between us," Christopher nods, "..That's good if not everything would be complicated," he hands him an envelope.

"..What's this?-" Carter's slender fingers opened the seal pulling out a fail, "..What am I looking at?-" his blue eyes narrowed perplexed. Christopher spoke pointing towards the file, "..That's Ominous's toxicology report,"

Carter eyes focused scanned the file, "..Are you telling me that someone drugged the horse?-" the old matriarch raised his index finger he clicked his tongue, "-Not someone. Esther,"

"..Could she really do such a thing," Carter pondered in disbelief Christopher further explained, "..Her fingerprints were found on the empty bottle of insulin. What are the chances of her fingerprints ending up at the scene on the bottle, If she's not the suspect?-"

Carter gripped the report beyond furious, "..That vile woman! Emerson could've been killed and she still didn't care then! How could I have fallen for such a woman in the past?-" he tossed the report, "..Just wait she'll have me to deal with!.."

Christopher tries to calm him down, "...Calm down there son there's nothing to get worked up about I've already warned her-" Carter interjects, "..You should've called the police! Why didn't you call them?-" Christopher sighed frustratedly, "..Don't you think I wanted to but I couldn't when I thought about my friend-"