My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13

Cheng Bi Yu continues to taunt Lee Chao Xing, "Chao Xing you are indeed a fool-" Cheng Bi Yu clicked her tongue, "You know what's wrong with you Lee Chao Xing. You're all too predictable,"

Cheng Bi Yu devilishly grins, "Your plan to kill me failed before it had even started. The guy you paid couldn't even correctly execute such a simple job," Cheng Bi Yu coyly tucks her hair behind her ear, "The idiot fled just like that, after doing damage to you,"

Lee Chao Xing turned red angrily pointing her finger, "You! You are not from this world!-"

Cheng Bi Yu grinned, "Maybe you're not so stupid after all Lee Chao Xing I guess I underestimated your intelligence-"

"You! You are not Lee Chang Ying. Who are you?-" Lee Chao Xing  completely lost it.

Cheng Bi Yu brought her index finger to her lips, "Shoo! It's a secret," Cheng Bi Yu rested her finger, "But I can tell you one thing- I, Lee Chang Ying  have face slapped you today-"

The female lead unhinged  began to shout vulgarly, "Get out! Get out! You are the devil! Get out! You are the Devil! The Devil!-" ignoring her banter Cheng Bi Yu sled out the door.

Lee Chao Xing had gone completely nuts nurses and doctors had to sedate the frantically flaring female lead.

Actually Devil sneezing fire, "Is that old man cursing me again?-"

[[Female lead's heart blackened 100%]]

"You okay?-" Fang Wen Yan walks up to her, "I'm fine. But it seems Lee Chao Xing has gone crazy. The doctors  had to sedate her-"

"Do you feel sorry?" The grey suit youth asks, "No...." Cheng Bi Yu's tug up as she  honestly replied, "I'm happy!-"

"Good! Lee Chao Xing got what she deserved. She's being repaid for her evil deeds," Fang Wen Yan reaches for her hand, "Let's head back..." he gently tugs her hand pulling her behind him.

Instead of dropping Cheng Bi Yu home Fang Wen Yan brought her back to Fang Mansion. He leads her upstairs once inside he discards his jacket, "Sit down," he presses her shoulder making her sit on the bed.

Fang Wen Yan then walks towards his closet he slides the door opening one of the bottom shelf draws, he takes out a first aid kit.

Fang Wen Yan sat down beside her
Cheng Bi Yu eyed the youth confused, "Show me your hand-" he instructs, Cheng Bi Yu held out her hand, she opened her palm. There were a few scraps, "You scraped your palm-"

Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips, "Oh....I didn't even noticed-" Fang Wen Yan dips the cotton ball tip into the peroxide. "Ouch!-" Cheng Bi Yu jolted when the peroxide came in contact with her cut it stung.

Fang Wen Yan held her hand steady, "I'll be more gentle-" he slowly applied the peroxide he then brought  her palm to his lips lightly blowing into it, "Does it hurt now?-" Cheng Bi Yu shakes her head her cheeks red.

"Are you sure?-"

"Un."

Fang Wen Yan gently flicks her forehead, "Take care of yourself more. When you're hurt tell me..."

"Un." Cheng Bi Yu nodes rubbing her forehead.

"Good girl!-" Fang Wen Yan pecks her forehead before getting up to return the first aid kit to it's place.

.....

A week later

"Fang Jia Hui doesn't our Chang Ying look breathtaking," Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang also with the rest of the females of the family were getting ready fixing their makeup and hair.