Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6

Meigui just then tugged up her light yellow sleeve she carefully eyes the rows of moon cakes her lips tugged the pear shaped faced Hong sect's Second Miss then outstretched her delicate fingers she beams, "...Try this Gege! I used raspberry filling for this one..."

Cheng Bi Yu flashes her pearly whites the cross dressing transmigrator leans in Zhou Tong deliberately kicks her causing her to jerk the moon cake fell from Meigui's palm.

Cheng Bi Yu turns her black orbs narrowed at Zhou Tong who guiltily averts his gaze frightened my her cold glare he awkwardly clears his throat, "...My apologies Advisor Tang my reflex has gotten bad lately-" Cheng Bi Yu looks down at slightly crumbled moon cake.

Meigui frowns she immediately picked up another moon cake mimicking her earlier action, "..No worries have this one Gege-"

Zhou Tong's eyes slanted at the delicate teen he spoke facing Cheng Bi Yu but clearly his meaningful words were directed to Meigui, "...Isn't it inappropriate for a unmarried woman to do such intimate action towards a man that's not her betrothed?-"

Meigui stunned slowly lowers her hand Cheng Bi Yu slanted her eyes, "..You seem to know much about women and men relations-" Cheng Bi Yu picks up the crumbled moon cake stuffing it in Zhou Tong leaving him speechless, "...Sometimes one should keep their orthodox opinions to themselves-"

Cheng Bi Yu grasped Meigui's wrist bringing it towards her lips Meigui gasps shocked she attempts to retract her palm Cheng Bi Yu grips her wrist firmly in place she then peers up at the self conscious teen, "...Don't tell me you agree with what Officer Zhou sprouted? Are you nervous?-" Meigui bites her lips her eyelash fluttered as she lifts her gaze, "No.."

"..Good because I don't believe in then either-" Cheng Bi Yu brought her hand her lips she takes a huge bite of the moon cake the tip of her tongue made contact with the teen's fingertips.

Meigui shyly retracts her fingers she straightened Cheng Bi Yu licks her bottom lip, "...You know Meigui you should visit more often maybe then I won't be so bored here." She rested her jaw in her palm, "..It helps to look at something pretty-" Meigui averts her gaze hiding her blushing face behind her long black curly tassels.

Zheng Yong standing not far croaked his expression darkened he approached his thunderous voice menacingly boomed, "..It seems Advisor Tang thinks we're running a tea house here instead of a Court..." his lips thinned he slanted his gaze on Meigui, "..Why else would you take in strays?..." Meigui trembled uncomfortable from his dark gaze.

Cheng Bi Yu openly glares at Magistrate Zheng seeing how he deliberately made her guest uncomfortable, '..Geez what's crawled up his ass scaring little girls like this?!-'

Meigui grasps Yi-Hsuan sleeves gently tugging her soft voice exclaims as she cowards away from Zheng Yong's dangerous gaze, "..We better set off if we are to make it back before dark-" she tugs harder Yi-Hsuan nods escorting Meigui.

Cheng Bi Yu jumps, "...Then let me see you out," the two paused Meigui faintly smiled, "..I shouldn't cause anymore trouble for Gege. I've already caused enough coming here. We'll see our way out-"

"..I insist-" Cheng Bi Yu persist Meigui shivered frightened she jolts from the cold gazes the two men strikes at her, "..It's nothing really we better go-" her pleading eyes hastily turns to Yi-Hsuan, "...Yi-Hsuan!-" she grasps her maid's palm fleeing from Jiang Court.

When Cheng Bi Yu turns both men diffused their cold glares she mumbles glancing to the girl's retreating figures. Zheng Yong spoke,
"..If you're done staring the strays I suggest you get to work. Let me remind you three unsolved cases are in our hands with no clear suspects or agenda for each-" her arched his brows, "..Stop lazing around and do your job-" he turns with just one step he glances back, "..And if you're looking for entertainment go to the bath houses itself don't bring them in Jiang Court the soil of this court must not be dirtied. Got it Advisor?-" he flicks his sleeve heading west.